The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
KTB - Erica

Tried out Erica from KTB. Place was easy to find at Pelangi. When I was there at noon plenty of carpark.

Face - 7/10, pretty enough, like one of those Thais GND you see along the road
Body - Medium height about 1.5M. Nice curves, not skinny but not fat
Boobs - OKT listed as B but I think maybe closer to C. Nice and juicy handful. Small cute SYT nipples! Just nice for sucking
Pussy - clean with some nice soft hair like a SYT

When I met her she was having a bit of sore throat (but not coughing) so she apologize could not offer DFK, etc.

Helped me take off clothes and hang up. I help her undress as well. A bit of fondling and then off to shower.

She is very friendly and cheeky - nice GFE.

In the shower she washed me and we spent time to rabba rabba as well. Lots of hugging, rubbing and poking action. Some BBBJ.

Then dry up and go to bed. There she started with caress and BBBJ. Kissing my body here and there like a hungry lover. Then my phone rang as my boss was looking for me. Told her to keep quiet while I speak with my boss. Boss was asking me to go see an angry client to fix a problem.

The cheeky girl kept licking my groin area and blowing me while I was talking to my boss. Trying very hard to keep my voice flat and business-like while she was blowing me.

After I hung up I took revenge on her by eating her pussy. She started to squirm and kept saying "very nice, very high". After a while she started to cum and clamped my head hard between her thigh as she arched her pussy against my face.

We switched to 69 and while blowing me in 69 she used her mouth to put on the condom. She says cannot tahan and need to ride. We did reverse cowgirl. It was such a nice and tight feeling that I could not last and surrendered my soldiers. She did not have enough yet and wanted to keep on pumping. I think she was still high from the cunnilingus and in reverse cowgirl my dick was right angle to rub her g-spot. As I was still hard we kept at it for a while until I was sore.

Showered again, chit chat a bit. She said I looked like old man but with young man body - ha ha.

Not the prettiest girl I have met but sweet enough and really cheeky and got GFE. Will RTF next time for two shots and with DFK.

After having fucked her it is time to go to get fucked by my client at Pasir Gudang. Such is life...
Old 13-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTB - Erica

Yes, Erica is high on GFE and worth a RTF anytime.
Old 13-11-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RADIOJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi got address for this tmn pelangi ?
and what's the damage bro?
Old 14-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOJ View Post
Contact the okt Ken directly for details.
Old 16-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOJ View Post
Don't be so clueless and lazy lah. KTB is listed so clearly in the JB section. Its a local OKT.
Old 16-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Thks bro for sharing. I already upped your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1