The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cynicalsen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nusa Bestari Aruna Thai Massage

First and foremost, this is my first post and FR so please go easy on me.
This is my first and last visit to this place because the service was lousy as well as the masseuse
Cut to the chase..massage was 1/2 and she quickly took off her clothes and gave me two rub downs followed by a quick hj. She then said I should sleep it off for the remaining 20 mins

I made a complaint to the stand-in manager of the joint but it fell on dead ears

MP: Aruna Thai Massage - Dingy looking but relatively clean

ML : Ploy - early 20s Thai
Looks : 3/10
Body 4/10 - A cup and I have known men with bigger tits
Gfe : 2/10 - unfriendly and awkward
Massage : 5/10- acceptable
HJ - 2/10 -rough palms and quick
b2b- 3/10 - nothing was felt
Old 03-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nusa Bestari Aruna Thai Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalsen View Post
First and foremost, this is my first post and FR so please go easy on me.
This is my first and last visit to this place because the service was lousy as well as the masseuse
Cut to the chase..massage was 1/2 and she quickly took off her clothes and gave me two rub downs followed by a quick hj. She then said I should sleep it off for the remaining 20 mins

I made a complaint to the stand-in manager of the joint but it fell on dead ears

Up you for warning us about this lousy place.

May you find a good one soon and pls share if you do!

Cheers~
Old 18-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nusa Bestari Aruna Thai Massage

Another bad FR from TS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalsen View Post
Hi guys, newbie here so dont shoot me down. My first Fr. Im gonna say this up front. Avoid this massage parlour at all costs! On the row next to the Maybank.

The massage was acceptable but the b2b was two rubs and she proceeded to yank me off.
To top it all off she didnt even bother to clean me up. The boss was not in and I expressed my dissapointment to the stand-in manager which fell on deaf ears

Vietnamese
Boobs A cup..virtually non existent
Face 3/10
Massage 5/10
Bath :2/10
B2B : 1/10
HJ : 2/10

Package 138 includes b2b and batin

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1