The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
meteor5115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
upgrade water bed service

long time no come this shop already, recently just visit with my friend and my friend want to try the av water bed so both of us just go in and choose girl, both of us choose vietnam girl because vietnam is younger and can play more. about 5 minute two girl come and bring us go in. this time is different water bed so just take off the shoes and go in and take out all shirt start the shower, but they still using water for shower not using nuru for service but ffor me still ok the more important is the service only. Then girl start to do little bit massage and make you high and we still can communicate because she can speak little bit mandarin, after she start to put shampoo and water start doing b2b feeling is good then clean shampoo and start doing manyou... slow slow and my didi is crazy already then she laughing, she say you want make love now then i say slow slow can, she continous to kiss my body. after she start to put my didi go in and i also don't know because have water and smooth and you also high already very easy go in. we have use many patern finally use dog patern for finish. luck she have put condom because i already forget this thing. after she help me to clean and clear, after finish we go out and talking and sit. wait my friend finish then we go back. location at taman gaya
Old 28-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!
Re: upgrade water bed service

Sounds fun, any pics or contact number?
Old 28-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
can share the contact, please.
Thanks
Old 18-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 17
newbird8384 is one of the Best!newbird8384 is one of the Best!newbird8384 is one of the Best!

pm the location pls
Old 18-12-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZellCMY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro care to share location ?
Old 18-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Are you referring to the joint near the steam boat in Taman Gaya?

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 19-12-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteor5115 View Post
long time no come this shop already, recently just visit with my friend and my friend want to try the av water bed so both of us just go in and choose girl, both of us choose vietnam girl because vietnam is younger and can play more. about 5 minute two girl come and bring us go in. this time is different water bed so just take off the shoes and go in and take out all shirt start the shower, but they still using water for shower not using nuru for service but ffor me still ok the more important is the service only. Then girl start to do little bit massage and make you high and we still can communicate because she can speak little bit mandarin, after she start to put shampoo and water start doing b2b feeling is good then clean shampoo and start doing manyou... slow slow and my didi is crazy already then she laughing, she say you want make love now then i say slow slow can, she continous to kiss my body. after she start to put my didi go in and i also don't know because have water and smooth and you also high already very easy go in. we have use many patern finally use dog patern for finish. luck she have put condom because i already forget this thing. after she help me to clean and clear, after finish we go out and talking and sit. wait my friend finish then we go back. location at taman gaya
bro meteor5115...can PM MP name & damage bro..thxs in advance
Old 23-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

can pm me the name and location?
Old 27-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
taroro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me?
Old 29-12-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

hogyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me the name of the mp bro. Thanks in advance
Old 09-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
Guadalupe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro meteor5115...can share MP name & damage bro..thxs in advance
Old 09-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

skrullex85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BRO CAN PM the location
Old 09-01-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share location and MP
Old 09-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Bro share location and mp please. It seems similar to 有$任性 but I'm looking for more choices.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
can share the ctc and location?
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1