The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just a little Q & A About PD

dear bros.

those who have read my blog will know that i have PD...And i know that this forum may seem inappropriate to discuss something depressing.

I hope that by answering any questions on the topic by the bros who are caregivers to any PD sufferer, or who suffer from PD themselves, or who just knows someone who has PD, it will help provide some form of relief or perhaps a better understanding of how devastating this disease can be both physically and mentally.

I apologise if any bros feel it is not cool to discuss such a topic here & feel free to recommend to admin to discontinue.

Thank u.
Old 16-11-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Just a little Q & A About PD

Emirates1,

Currently, the best natural remedy for PD is cannabis oil or strong weed!
Good luck.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 16-11-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Re: Just a little Q & A About PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Emirates1,

Currently, the best natural remedy for PD is cannabis oil or strong weed!
Good luck.
Yes bro, I know that to be true becoz i take that shit to get me thru the tough days but one word of caution, weed is NOT for those from 24 yrs to younger becoz it damages developing brains / minds, so if u r an old cock like me. its ok to smoke that shit
Old 16-11-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Hello,

But, it's illegal in Thailand! Also, take 500 -1,000 mg of L-Tyrosine in the morning in an empty stomach! Or, you must see a doctor for prescription drugs.
Goid luck.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 16-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=norice;15316759]Hello,

But, it's illegal in Thailand! Also, take 500 -1,000 mg of L-Tyrosine in the morning in an empty stomach! Or, you must see a doctor for prescription drugs.
Goid luck.[/QUOTE

Yes it is but i get my stock from a true buddy who knows the shit i go thru and provides me my "meds" foc and it is good grade shit from Amsterdam. BTW i also take madopar 125 mg (4 x a day), amantadine & JUMEX (JULAB) besides meds for hypertension & anti-inflammatory drugs for stiffness (from PD) and back pains AND also drugs to counter the effects of acid reflex caused by the side effects of the assortment of meds i take.

Thanks for the advice n yr good luck wishes bro.......

Fellow bros, despite my affinity for weed, i DO NOT however advocate the use of any recreational drugs other than for.....
Old 16-11-2016, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro Emirates,

I havent been in this forum actively for long nor have I read your blog but you mentioned in one of the threads here recently that you have PD. First of all, I for one wont mind listening if you wish to talk about it openly. It takes a brave man to open up about such topics.

I hope you enjoy doing what you love and don't let PD tell you otherwise. I know there will be some days where it gets hard as fuck to get by but those days will pass. Hope someday when I cross your path we can sit down and have a stiff one together.. Till then, I am always lurking in the forums if you need me.
Old 17-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Hi bro Emirates,

I havent been in this forum actively for long nor have I read your blog but you mentioned in one of the threads here recently that you have PD. First of all, I for one wont mind listening if you wish to talk about it openly. It takes a brave man to open up about such topics.

I hope you enjoy doing what you love and don't let PD tell you otherwise. I know there will be some days where it gets hard as fuck to get by but those days will pass. Hope someday when I cross your path we can sit down and have a stiff one together.. Till then, I am always lurking in the forums if you need me.
THanks for yr understanding bro.....
Old 11-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

DEAR BROS,

I have just Published my 1st Book entitled Me, Myself and Parkinson's.
Pls feel free to Purchase it at AMAZON.COM the soft & hard covers (the E-BOOK will be out in 3 weeks) and also SHARE this info if u so wish.

Last edited by Emirates1; 12-03-2017 at 12:13 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1