The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 24-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Hi Bros

Looking for info on night life in JB. KTV and clubs information. Would appreciate any info on rates and contacts if possible that is working there.

Will up my humble 12 pts. Thanks !
Old 30-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drnboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro want to go jb this week night? Pls pm me thanks
Old 13-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any samsters bro do ride their motorbike to JB Spa? Just wondering which spa have safe parking for bikes can share the info?
I know amansari able to park it right outside the spa, seems quite safe with lock. Any other too?
Old 14-06-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Any samsters bro do ride their motorbike to JB Spa? Just wondering which spa have safe parking for bikes can share the info?
I know amansari able to park it right outside the spa, seems quite safe with lock. Any other too?
I ride my Honda Shadow everywhere including to Singapore and Thailand. So far have been safe to park at the places I visit.... just use common sense and alert to your surroundings.
Old 14-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
xabierer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow chiongsters and brothers, any idea to shisha along with some good food before hitting clubs and spas ? Thank you in advance !
Old 14-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi
Can anyone bring me to jb141?
Pm me can?

If need be,i can give some allowance if u bring me there. Money issue we can discuss in pm.
Old 17-07-2017, 05:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SuperMario08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all !!! This is my very first post. Even tho I've been a samster for past few yrs liao. Anyway, enough BS.

My bros and I (about 7 guys in the bigger group, late 30s n early 40s) go to JB evey wk. Pump petrol, food, but of course, most importantly -- go SPA or PIXIE or MP.

I'm looking for more guys (pls know how to conduct yourself) to join us. We have been to almost every MP all the way from NY hotell to Sentosa. Also go to Bt Indah, and Amansari a lot.

If anyone is interested in joining us, send me a PM. We split petrol (driver doesn't pay), usually SGD7-10. But the purpose is not to earn your few bucks lah. It's to meet good friends and hang out.

We are all very open (can ask about anything, except about salary and wife). I drive a sports car convertible (but usually I'm not driver) and like to basically go have fun around SG and JB at night.

So any samsters of the same mind, hit us up and lets party.

NB next trip to JB is Wed night (july 19), prob going pixie then MP/Amansari.
NBB piangz ... use of icons also got limit to 4...
Old 17-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just heard on the news ........ big operation in JB yesterday with 5 spas & 1 ktv kenna raided. More than 50+ girls from LOS, Vietnam & PRC up the lorry. 12 local men were also arrested for assisting to operate these joints.

But what made this news broadcast different was they report that customers were also arrested. Among them were several locals and 6 singaporeans who will be REMANDED to assist in investigations.

This is a game changer as they have never remanded customers in previous raids.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Just heard on the news ........ big operation in JB yesterday with 5 spas & 1 ktv kenna raided. More than 50+ girls from LOS, Vietnam & PRC up the lorry. 12 local men were also arrested for assisting to operate these joints.

But what made this news broadcast different was they report that customers were also arrested. Among them were several locals and 6 singaporeans who will be REMANDED to assist in investigations.

This is a game changer as they have never remanded customers in previous raids.
This is unsettling news.
Any idea which joints were hit?
Old 18-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
This is unsettling news.

I heard Poseidon and VIP........ not sure about the other joints.
VIP is especially bad coz this is the 5th time they were raid in the past 2 months. I think kenna marked oredi.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

Anyone always entering JB (thru 2nd link) for Thai Massage wishes to tag along?
PM!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 19-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
This is unsettling news.
I was at Poseidon when the cops came. Damn expensive experience.
Last Saturday night on the way back to visit relatives at Nilai decided to detour to Baguss hotel to bath and freshen up after the causeway jam. Had in mind a few gals shortlist from the website but in reality none of them were available. Instead only about 4 gals inside the fishtank and choose a tomyum for 1 hr Nuru package.

About 15 mins into the session while I was soaking in the bathtub with the gal, the intercom buzz and heard commotion outside. My gal told me to wait while she go out to see what is happening. I wait and wait but she never return and after awhile the door open and tudang wearing lady cop and a guy enter the room. They told me to wear my clothes and follow them. I was led into another room where there were six other guys. The gals were separate in the next room. We had to hand over our identity documents to the tudang ladycop. From the documents I saw that 2 other guys were also Singapore while the rest were Malaysians. After waiting about an hour the Malaysians were free to go then a plainclothes cop came to talk to the 3 of us remaining. He asking us many questions including where the location of jb141... hahaha
I reply him if I know where is jb141 I will not be here in Poseidon. He then explain the procedure that he is bring us back to balai and produce in court on Monday. I argue with him what offence I commit since I was alone in room when they came and not doing anything illegal. He say this is illegal spa and by coming here I already commit offence. He told me dun argue somemore or he can charge me for being operator of this spa too. I see no point to say more because I know this is bullshit and false charges. Then came the sweet talk about us being foreigners and friendly neighbours should help each other blah blah blah..... and pay RM$1K each to settle everything. The other 2 guys agree to pay and ask to go atm as they did not have enough ringgit with them. One of them was allow to go draw the money after they take his passport. I then call my uncle to explain my situation. He told me dun pay anything first and he will come down from Nilai and ask me to hand the phone to the cop as he wants to speak to him. He seem pissed after speaking with my uncle and kept quiet after that. When the other guy came back and both of them were allow to go after paying the money. Now left only me and the cop in the room. He ask me about my uncle and relatives in Malaysia then said since I am half Malaysian he give me discount. Pay RM$500 and I can go home. I told him I no have money now so pay RM$100 can or not? I point out the other Malaysians were free to go without paying anything. He tell me don't joke lah as RM$500 is small money to Singaporeans. Then the tudang lady cop pop her head into the room and say they are leaving. I was told to follow them and we walk to the vans I decide to offer RM$300 which I am surprise he accept. He then led me to the toilet instead of the vans and took the money. He told me to stay inside until they all have left.
I waited for 10 more mins and left the toilet. As I was walking away from the hotel, a hotel guy came after me and ask for RM$248 saying I have not paid for my session at the spa. I scold him and told him I never receive any services at all except for the soak in the bathtub and the hotel should be compensate me for the troubles I went through.
Old 20-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wa.... i am still thinking got any bro wanna go jb together to get service not... Now like JB is not the place to go now.... Better travel to play.....
Old 21-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yumn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard today til sunday got raid in plan ah?
Old 21-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumn View Post
I heard today til sunday got raid in plan ah?
More likely everyone is involved in the security exercises & drills for the ASEAN games next month. Many of my kakis kenna sent to KL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1