The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Was wandering around supreme Court in the afternoon and decided to check out some audio stuff next door.

Was surprised that Yangtze KTV is shifted here. I also saw another 4 pubs at basement so new some old name. I remember about 5 yrs ago the pubs there are for Pinay n Indo. Can anyone advice how is it like now?
Old 05-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
laihongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's the mid week and ladies night tonight! Any bros going Pinay pubs tonight?
Old 06-04-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 22
longblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Was wandering around supreme Court in the afternoon and decided to check out some audio stuff next door.

Was surprised that Yangtze KTV is shifted here. I also saw another 4 pubs at basement so new some old name. I remember about 5 yrs ago the pubs there are for Pinay n Indo. Can anyone advice how is it like now?
I was also nearby recently and saw that there are now 5 new pubs (excluding the 2 old ones and yangtze).

As it was early, I decided to check out at night. But it was a disappointment when I came back later at 7+ to find none of the 5 was open.

Any bros have been to these new pubs?
Old 06-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 10
shaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft69 View Post
Wow the 2nd floor place. Used to frequent there with my buddies and it was very fun. Havent been there in a long time.

Also miss the 5th floor smokey place of another area. Had some good times there as well. There was once a good friend of mine and I took a girl each and sat in the sofa in one of the rooms at the back. Great action with lots of kissing, digging and stroking, all these next to each other haha.

And who remembers fhm at orxhard towers? The one that came in the news. Had a good time with a girl called Summer there. She grinded and made out with me and stroked me till I came in my pants. Wonder where she is now.

All these experiences were quitw long ago, at least a few years ago. Haven't really been exploring much recently. Reading all these makes me want to start again hahah.
The thread so quiet. Im sure other long time cheongster bros know these places ive mentioned. Share your experiences leh. Nice to hear and reminisce the old times.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
MrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I want to go somewhere tonight with high playability and second floor.. Any recommendations?
Old 07-04-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ivan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too.. keen to go.. any place to recommend?
Old 07-04-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

feeling kinda bored tonite... anyone keen to meet up with recommendations on joints to hang out? prefer someone central. PMs welcomed and we exchange contacts...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro mind to share with me the place and location ? would like to try out tmr
Old 08-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2259 / Power: 19
Gennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Do update with FR bro.
I went recce there 2 months back. Open door only saw a few baby hippos so I did not proceed. Maybe I went too early at 8+pm?

Sorry for checking back late guys

This place is indeed filled with "baby hippos" but the manager assured me that prettier ones are otw.

Anyway was chit chatting with a friend of mine that runs the pub next door (No Hanky Panky there) and he says that they still have the upstairs "section".

I myself ended at up Downunder (OT).

Enough said
Old 08-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennaro_ View Post
Sorry for checking back late guys

This place is indeed filled with "baby hippos" but the manager assured me that prettier ones are otw.

Anyway was chit chatting with a friend of mine that runs the pub next door (No Hanky Panky there) and he says that they still have the upstairs "section".

I myself ended at up Downunder (OT).

Enough said
Thanks for FR update bro.
Hope what the manager said is true. Then I will go check out again next time. His otw means how soon though?
Old 11-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

MrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where is the 2nd floor place and what's the damage?
Old 11-04-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Where is the 2nd floor place and what's the damage?
Old 22-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

anyone keen on heading out tonight? any suggestions of locations?

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 24-04-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
meowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ventured out after a long gap. Covered two places, both mentioned here before.
The one with open space and ok music, maybe 2-3 girls can make it looks wise. Others are average and can't expect much action here also.
The upstairs place has been feeding the girls well only came across one girl there who looked hot and was able to hold a decent conversation. Worse thing, the upstairs rate has gone up.
From what I observed, the better looking girls are at BQ and OT, so they charge more(drinks finish faster). Probably the senior ones are sent to the less 'centralised area. Most of these pubs owners have multiple branches.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2259 / Power: 19
Gennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Thanks for FR update bro.
Hope what the manager said is true. Then I will go check out again next time. His otw means how soon though?
Good question - might pop by this Saturday.

Will update here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1