The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How much do you spend on massage per month?

1.With bad experience can put me off MP at least 1 month or more, $0
2. Massage only ard $300 but feel very incomplete
3. With special near to 1k yes i know very siong.
So sometime want to save $$$ opt for option 1.
Old 18-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
For those seeking specials - agreed with bro Option 1 is the best 🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei2012 View Post
1.With bad experience can put me off MP at least 1 month or more, $0
2. Massage only ard $300 but feel very incomplete
3. With special near to 1k yes i know very siong.
So sometime want to save $$$ opt for option 1.
Old 18-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Me too, I normally do not exceed $400-$500 per month including payment for specials.
Old 18-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

I wil visit abt once every 2 months. Abt 100 per trip. Will opt for ML that dun operate in Spa as they usually hard to roam but damage same. Will ops for decent massage with Hj. If have Bj is a plus.

As for those asking 110-120 can go free kite. Knn economy no good, no salary raise but ML rate soaring every few month. Really think we carrot cake.
Old 19-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
randomguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

by only going for big boobed ladies hahah. and reading FR and finding the one that is the most worth it. keep telling myself to store my cum an explode full force there or any girl i meet in the meanwhile... hahah.
Old 19-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Agreed. No look + Lousy massage = reject outright with no tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneLoner View Post
For me, if ml looks not to my liking but massage and attitude good, usually will just carry on since in the mood and the massage probably helped. However if no looks and lousy massage then sorry, reject outright with no tips.

If no budget then Lun lor, at least I can still tahan. But that's just me, maybe old liao, seems like there're lots of young and hot blooded bros here ��
Old 17-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

You are a very generous client tipping $20-30 as rejection fee - hard to find leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Speaking of budget... When you go for random assign and get something you dont like, what is the best thing to do?

do we ask for change immediately... or just endure the massage and reject the special, or pick a cheaper service to reduce cost...

i tend to reject after the massage and give abt 20-30 dollars as rejection fee as i dont want to use up my bullets (will visit another joint w a regular ml that i trust to release)...

why i ask is cause these days really get many low standard ones even after heavy recommendation in the forums
Old 17-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

about 700-900 per month
Old 24-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

$100/week
$400/month for me.. not a substantial amount but doesn't mean every massage got happy ending...

personal budge for hj - i always set to max $30. if the ML reject, then I just ask her massage till times up then I go off and won't visit the massage place again.
So far haven't kena turn down $30 for hj before so bros (especially new ones) please try not to spoil market!!! Keyword: Don't be desperate.
If ML see you man enough to reject, they will kan chiong and accept $30 because it's more than the commission they get from the owners.

I just take it as dating a girl.. Plus nowadays girls are so gcp, always reject sex. Go massage at least still got the ML buaya and tease you...

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 24-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

Not many bros get a HJ for $30. You must be very Good. Can share share your secrets .....��

However i 100% agreed Go massage at least still got the ML buaya and tease you...thats the precise reason some of us cheong MPs.
Old 25-04-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad to see my thread still very alive!!!
Hope all bros out there pls take good care of your pockets when having fun.

DONT SIAO CHONG NAO!!!
Old 25-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
$100/week
$400/month for me.. not a substantial amount but doesn't mean every massage got happy ending...

personal budge for hj - i always set to max $30. if the ML reject, then I just ask her massage till times up then I go off and won't visit the massage place again.
So far haven't kena turn down $30 for hj before so bros (especially new ones) please try not to spoil market!!! Keyword: Don't be desperate.
If ML see you man enough to reject, they will kan chiong and accept $30 because it's more than the commission they get from the owners.

I just take it as dating a girl.. Plus nowadays girls are so gcp, always reject sex. Go massage at least still got the ML buaya and tease you...
bro good strategy hehe, so $400 is what percentage like 10%?

i also hope can get $30 release, but seems rare, and maybe only those granny type can do

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 25-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
about 700-900 per month
rich dude

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 25-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro good strategy hehe, so $400 is what percentage like 10%?

i also hope can get $30 release, but seems rare, and maybe only those granny type can do
the trick is to concentrate on one or two ML you feel is worth it..

starting confirm nothing / asking price is $50 but if the ML see you every other week, sure will lower the price.. plus everytime you ask for $30, after a while they also heart soft and take the $30 instead of arguing with you.. afterall, it's just using hand to rub..

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 25-04-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

UPP 27 missiles - for supporting a GOOD THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
the trick is to concentrate on one or two ML you feel is worth it..

starting confirm nothing / asking price is $50 but if the ML see you every other week, sure will lower the price.. plus everytime you ask for $30, after a while they also heart soft and take the $30 instead of arguing with you.. afterall, it's just using hand to rub..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1