The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 8
tanglinecho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanglinecho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi bro pls share. Any malaysian chinese
Old 23-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
christiengrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good service HC around bukit timah area.

Hey bro, can share the contact please? Thanks bro!
Old 24-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

thank you TS and all other bros for your FRs on this joint. i read the entire thread from start to finish to check for hints on location. yes i was checking for hints instead of actually asking for location. lesson to all newbies... do your homework lah.. dont always expect to be spoonfed... even old birds like me also do hard work to find good experiences...

so anyway.. i was suddenly feeling the little urge to have a rub and release. the hints on its location are telling me that this joint is close to my home. so off i went to the area... recce around a bit and wah lah...!!! found a joint that is just like described in this thread...

i have to admit that this place is indeed very secluded in terms of its location... although not so if u go in the day due to the eateries nearby... fyi i went there around 10+ sunday night...

didnt ask for any particular ML... juz took whoever is being assigned to me...

no regrets at all. the massage was surprisingly good for this kind of joint. i came in with aching back and shoulders. all the aches were gone after the session. honestly..!! i commended her on the massage and she actually told me she could have put in more strength if i had asked her to. she said some guys dont like hard massages.

the tickling.. sensual massage.. hdly.. all were really out of this world.. i wish it could go on forever...

asked to turn around... GQ was asked... menu and pricing are as per market standard... since i was very tired i only opted for HJ... although i promised her i would give her a small tip at the end...

HJ was done nice and slow.. not the rush type mostly experienced in prc joints... i am big sized so she jokingly lay her head on my belly saying it will make a good pillow... lol... i shifted to one side of the massage bed and said that she could lay down beside me if she liked... and she did... we ended up with a nice tongue fight and her sucking on my nipples... damn... i really have a soft spot for frenching my having my nipples sucked...with all the action it wasnt too long before i gave in and shot all my armies... actually it was long... the entire HJ took about 20 to 25 mins... and i shot a huge load...

overshot the time limit a little but she doesnt mind... told me to come again... i definitely will... for the excellent massage and after service...

i dont give ratings cos i believe one man's meat may be another man's poison...
damage: 50 + 50 + 10 (small tip for her wonderful massage)

please dont ask me for location or contact... ask TS... respect him... anyone who still wanna test market and ask me WILL BE ZAPPED..!! actually dont even need to ask lah... the clues to the location of this joint is already in the thread... just turn on your pokemon go and walk walk to find it lah... actually TS.. i think u dont need to reveal the location to anyone lah... the clues are here already... i found it within 10 mins of strolling around the area...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

i say again.. DO NOT ask me anything on this spa name.. location.. or whatever.. YOU WILL BE ZAPPED..

saying cos i have juz zapped someone who joined in dec 2012 and only have 11 posts to his name..?!?! wat has he been doing all these while?? juz askin for "bro location please"?

newbies please dont be lazy.. get your arse off your chair and away from your keyboards and venture... i didnt ask anyone for location... i took the hints from here and found my way around...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Vivian yesterday. Her service seems to be getting better with each repeated visit. Will RTF her again before she RTC for holidays end month.
Old 30-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Black10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bro..dont mind sharing location?
Old 01-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Hi bro can share contact? Thanks!
Old 02-05-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zhanelanner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can share ctc please
Old 02-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
RTF Vivian yesterday. Her service seems to be getting better with each repeated visit. Will RTF her again before she RTC for holidays end month.
Lady boss said V will be back 2 months later.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
love4u is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone know where Li Li of Tang Dynasty Spa at Bt. Timah went to? I really miss her teasing and hj.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

greencoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidontherun View Post
Hi this is my first thread here in SBF.
Here goes nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

thank you TS and all other bros for your FRs on this joint. i read the entire thread from start to finish to check for hints on location. yes i was checking for hints instead of actually asking for location.
Spurred on by bro OsamaBinLaden, i decided to find this place by myself. i read the thread from page 1 to 21 maybe about 5-6 times. kept looking for more info regarding this place. There is actually another thread that is on the same HC. but most clues are within this thread.

Having stayed in Bukit Timah from young. Bukit Timah is a very big area. ppl who are used to this area actually only use Bukit Timah for a certain area. most places are more commonly known by the landmarks such as KAP, Beauty World, Coronation etc. Piecing together all the clues in the thread such as, "3 mins from MRT", "new spa with a huge bright yellow sign", "eateries", "door bell" etc. I set off on my adventure at around 10pm.

There are a few places with Bukit Timah that has these facilities located within each other. But I wanted to be sure, so I actually started from Botanics Gardens and drove down Bukit Timah Road. IT WAS A FUCKING ADVENTURE, LIKE LOOKING FOR THE LOST TREASURES OF BUKIT TIMAH. DAMN BLOODY EXCITING lol. I stopped at every MP along Bukit Timah road and searched for this "Door Bell". Literally went to the door and see whether there's a door bell.

Anw I managed to find this HC and true enough my gut feelings was right. The clue that helped me find this place wasnt the unique "Door Bell"
(the most important clue actually came from another thread on the same HC).

Walk in and was entertained by the Recep. Asked about the packages. theres $30 (30mins), $45 (45mins) and $50/hr. Took the hour deal and was ushered into the room. The room was neat and clean, with a shower. Went ahead and shower as instructed and waited for the session to start. After the shower, they informed me that I have to wait a little longer. Told them its ok. Waited for about 15mins more and the ML came in.

ML was in her 30s (i believe) not an SYT but after the treasure hunting, I was not gonna RTU without at least a massage.

Massage started with the back as usual. and it was good! really solid massage. at this point, i was satisfied with just a massage alone. I was also convinced that the GQ will not be asked.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

greencoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cont......

Done with the back, the ML proceed to the front. She started the front massage with my left leg. AND THEN, ding ding ding!!!! GQ. BJ, BM or FJ but then she continued and said that she cannot do FJ, because of big aunty mother. nevermind! i asked her twice can? she agreed.

First was the BM, it was mind blowing. she did her part and i did mine. i was trembling when i cum. damn shiok! she did not believe that i will be able to go twice in quick succession. She was stunned like a vegetable. She then continued with the BJ. i managed to roam abit as she did not mind (the big aunty mother is true, i felt her pad when i grabbed her ass). It did not work after some time and she proceed to give a HJ. and then kababooom.......FUCK i thought i had a seizure! she laughed and i laughed.

She packed up and went out of the room. i went and took a shower. She actually came back with water and a dry towel for me. even offered to wipe down my back for me. pretty sincere lady. managed to ask for her name. paid the damages and left a happy man.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
plexla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact and location? thanks bro
Old 05-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
Lady boss said V will be back 2 months later.
Ya, vivian will be back at work around early july.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kingdom spa anyone tried? 24 hrs have what type of service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread