The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
yumyumz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugan168 View Post
Sorry for the late FR, this Spa have been there for few years Liao and is not new and 2 weeks ago, I decided to go find my masseur for a good rub.. Clean joint, lady boss very strict abt it.. my masseur good looking and good figure but too bad cannot touch (she keep saying here cannot do this kind one)..and no special.. but good skills..

SOP take out pants, i asked for the largest pants cause i say i like it airy.. she smirk again but obliged.. back massage nothing at all... move down to thigh area she pushed up my pants and began stroking the inner part of the thighs, purposely brushing against the balls... JACKPOT.. she spent 5 mins on calf, 25 mins on inner thigh! dont know why she suddenly so horny..

Ask me turn around, still inner thigh.. then she stroke and stroke. NABEI see her face and figure and that smile plus that stroking, my 2ic cannot liao! Stand upright! She noticed but unmoved.. Went on for another 15 mins..

And Gave me the best HJ of my life.. After the whole thing ended, she warned me never to ask anyone here for special cause only she do.. i thinking the rest so fugly hahaha only the chio one do good what! paid her and fucked off.. went back for another 3 times i just tipped her before the massage began..

Do not expect too much from this place because it is a clean joint, only HJ

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Very chatty, and especially like to talk to u when she arousing you!

Damage is $50 for HJ

Some hints for bros out there, this Spa dosent have Prostate Massage on their menu and the lady boss always sit outside the Spa. This Spa is quite well known and have been there for at least 4 years.
Hi bro. Please share CTC and location please. many thanks!
Old 12-04-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sorry for the late FR, this Spa have been there for few years Liao and is not new and 2 weeks ago, I decided to go find my masseur for a good rub.. Clean joint, lady boss very strict abt it.. my masseur good looking and good figure but too bad cannot touch (she keep saying here cannot do this kind one)..and no special.. but good skills..

SOP take out pants, i asked for the largest pants cause i say i like it airy.. she smirk again but obliged.. back massage nothing at all... move down to thigh area she pushed up my pants and began stroking the inner part of the thighs, purposely brushing against the balls... JACKPOT.. she spent 5 mins on calf, 25 mins on inner thigh! dont know why she suddenly so horny..

Ask me turn around, still inner thigh.. then she stroke and stroke. NABEI see her face and figure and that smile plus that stroking, my 2ic cannot liao! Stand upright! She noticed but unmoved.. Went on for another 15 mins..

And Gave me the best HJ of my life.. After the whole thing ended, she warned me never to ask anyone here for special cause only she do.. i thinking the rest so fugly hahaha only the chio one do good what! paid her and fucked off.. went back for another 3 times i just tipped her before the massage began..

Damage is $50 for HJ

Some hints for bros out there, this Spa dosent have Prostate Massage on their menu and the lady boss always sit outside the Spa. This Spa is quite well known and have been there for at least 4 years.
Please share the contact...
Old 14-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sierraleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East Area Tampines Massage

Went to a relatively new mp at Tampines. First thing's first, the place is squeaky clean. There's a notice inside saying that anyone trying dodgy shit will be reported to the police. Took 60min whole body + prostate massage for $88. I've spent more at other places for HJ and bj but this definitely tops all of that. Girls aren't really to my liking though the ML assigned to me looked pretty decent in spite of her age (mid to late 30s perhaps) and extra water weight. Massage was superb, cleared all the annoying kinks in my back and shoulders and was committed to it. I think she had a thing for my ass though cos she seemingly couldn't get enough 😂. Massage was the usual full body stuff. Then while lying down she started working on my prostate and dude, she worked my prostate man. It was weird at first cos it's my first time and I'm generally quite a ticklish guy, but once I got into the flow, let's just say I was pretty rock solid. She was really professional though, even when I flipped over with my hard on, she ignored it and made sure my dick was covered even though she had to handle my balls. And wow she handled my balls very professionally too. At one point, it felt like she was kinda playing around with them but of course, I didn't mind. It was just really enjoyable to me and beats out all the other times I paid for HJs and shit because I actually walked refreshed and reinvigorated.

If you wanna know where it is exactly, it's in the 200s and you can easily grab a sandwich downstairs right after the massage.

First FR by the way so do give some of those up things you guys talk about.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Messingaround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM location please Thanks
Old 17-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
signalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=kia1630;15643462]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ric29 View Post
There are two spas at around blk 820s, Blue Wave and 水立方 (I think); Lin Spa at blk 139 and recently noticed one at Blk 201E.

Been to Blue Wave before the massage is actually pretty good. Manned by a man at recept and the ML are mainly PRCs. Shorts provided and attached shower.The one massaged me is PR. No hanky panky for the three times I was there. But they do frequently brush your balls and rod when massaging inner thighs.

Never been to Lin Spa and 水立方. But 水立方 ML, if you ard Tampines area and use the Wechat People Nearby, you will find a ML marketing the place.

The one at Blk 201E, also see from Wechat People Nearby. A ok looking Viet marketing the place. Dont think have attached shower from the picture shown. Set up more like those HDB TN. Dont think will provide shorts.....hehehe

There is also one at blk 83x. Two typical middle age Chinese PRC. The shop name has been around for many years. The usual service.

Many years back have one at Blk 825 2nd flr, OWO......late 20s PRC, slutty looks and wonderful figure. I missed the her boobs and full service.

Also, there was another at blk 472 2nd flr. Three or four cubicles.....all MILFs and all hungry cougars......sound proof was non existence. You can hear the talking, fapping and moaning. They actually can do pretty well massage. But will always offer the golden question. Standing, reverse cowgirl, leg on massage bed, toilet, sofa, she lie down on massage bed and her hanging off the bed doing BBBJ....you name it. Even had a threesome there.....they were willing and adventurous. Always go around their closing time ard 10-11pm and esp on poor biz days.....you say what she/they do what.

Missed those days........too bad these joints
Wah, Blk 472 time. I remember I always look around before entering the unit, as they are located directly inside a HDB man...haha
Also my condom teared and managed to shoot inside the ML, that was like I think 6-7 years ago le, so I'm safe...haha
Old 17-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
MatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraleone View Post
Went to a relatively new mp at Tampines. First thing's first, the place is squeaky clean. There's a notice inside saying that anyone trying dodgy shit will be reported to the police. Took 60min whole body + prostate massage for $88. I've spent more at other places for HJ and bj but this definitely tops all of that. Girls aren't really to my liking though the ML assigned to me looked pretty decent in spite of her age (mid to late 30s perhaps) and extra water weight. Massage was superb, cleared all the annoying kinks in my back and shoulders and was committed to it. I think she had a thing for my ass though cos she seemingly couldn't get enough 😂. Massage was the usual full body stuff. Then while lying down she started working on my prostate and dude, she worked my prostate man. It was weird at first cos it's my first time and I'm generally quite a ticklish guy, but once I got into the flow, let's just say I was pretty rock solid. She was really professional though, even when I flipped over with my hard on, she ignored it and made sure my dick was covered even though she had to handle my balls. And wow she handled my balls very professionally too. At one point, it felt like she was kinda playing around with them but of course, I didn't mind. It was just really enjoyable to me and beats out all the other times I paid for HJs and shit because I actually walked refreshed and reinvigorated.

If you wanna know where it is exactly, it's in the 200s and you can easily grab a sandwich downstairs right after the massage.

First FR by the way so do give some of those up things you guys talk about.
Lol, the location of this spa is quite camouflage, most people won't even take notice of it unless you walk from the carpark.

After massage, also can go nearby makan some prata
Old 17-04-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 14
xxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud of
Quote:

Damage is $50 for HJ

Hi bro, mind sharing contact and location please? Thank you!
Old 19-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rukawa7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Damage is $50 for HJ

yo. can share contacts? please? and the ML name
Old 19-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

can any kind bro share the contact please?

many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukawa7 View Post
yo. can share contacts? please? and the ML name
Old 26-04-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lexlovey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location pls. Staying tampines here but have no idea where have
Old 26-04-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

it will be better to get the mobile number of the ML and book her directly in order not disturb other clean ML. hope bro can help me.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

minum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was a good masseue Teena in blue wave Tampines. Anybody know where she is working now?
Old 17-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally went to the mp recommended by bro sierraleone. Really good recommendation.
I went for a P-massage before at one of the more well known MPs at the west side before but was very disappointed cos it was just massage on the inner side of the tight area so was a little skeptical about P-massage.
Went into the MP, took up the 1hr massage at $45. Receptionist did ask me for the P- massage but to which I declined.
Went in, wore the shorts provided and lie down to wait for my ML. Shortly after , the ML came in. A normal looking lady with a little extra weight overall.
She started massaging and asked if I would like it hard, normal or soft. I opted for normal just to try it out first.
After a couple of mins, she asked if I would like to try out a sample of her P-massage. I agreed to it. Around 10'mins of massage, she tried out her P-massage on me.
I can only say that after a short 1min sample of it, I agreed to the upgrade of the P-massage without any hesitation.
She went out to inform the receptionist and came back in. She continued her normal massage for about 20 mins more before her P-massage. Totally enjoyed the session. Will definitely go back to try out the other ladies at the MP to see if their P-massage is the same or not before going back to her. (Will ask for normal massage first before requesting a sample of P-massage to ensure that it's really shiok)
ML name is S****n.
Malaysian.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
edited: delete comments

Last edited by lorong8; 03-06-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old 18-05-2017, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi please share the location details bro thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread