The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 0
poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
I'm also curious what toys are in her arsenal. It's not stated in her ad.
Can post the link of An Er's ad?!

Because cannot find her ad in the website
Old 17-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Mistress Eva?
Old 18-04-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poesl View Post
but the link you type does not show her ad!
It's her under a different name.
Old 18-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
Do you have a link ?
Old 19-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
I think, she is Mistress Snow .... but using a different name
Old 21-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bademployee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the chance to arrange a double domme session with Mistress Simone and Mistress Francesca while they were in Singapore today. I must admit it was a mind blowing session given that it was the first time I had visited Pro Dommes outside Singapore.

I had informed the mistresses of my fantasy which was basically being a bad and useless employee to the gorgeous mistresses and having myself verbally humiliated for this. The session was great incorporating foot worship, verbal humiliation as well as face sitting which is what I enjoyed most in BDSM. The role play was natural and it seemed like I was living out a fantasy which I had always yearned for.

Chemistry with the 2 mistresses was great and I think good communication had made the session an enjoyable and engaging one. I look forward to serving both mistresses on their next visit back to Singapore.
Old 22-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bademployee View Post
Had the chance to arrange a double domme session with Mistress Simone and Mistress Francesca while they were in Singapore today. I must admit it was a mind blowing session given that it was the first time I had visited Pro Dommes outside Singapore.

I had informed the mistresses of my fantasy which was basically being a bad and useless employee to the gorgeous mistresses and having myself verbally humiliated for this. The session was great incorporating foot worship, verbal humiliation as well as face sitting which is what I enjoyed most in BDSM. The role play was natural and it seemed like I was living out a fantasy which I had always yearned for.

Chemistry with the 2 mistresses was great and I think good communication had made the session an enjoyable and engaging one. I look forward to serving both mistresses on their next visit back to Singapore.
What was the damage for such a pleasant experience?
Old 23-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

naughtyboysing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can anyone verify Mistress Stacy from collar space and backpage? Seems genuine but be good to have confirmation
Old 23-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboysing View Post
Hi, can anyone verify Mistress Stacy from collar space and backpage? Seems genuine but be good to have confirmation
She has pictures of a real life session, but claims to be exclusively a findom. Usually in cases like that it's someone (possibly even a man) who took pictures from somewhere, then posts them up to try and get money from people.

I honestly have never met a person who has a 'findom fetish' and is willing to pay a findom for "online domination". Pure scam.
Old 24-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboysing View Post
she does meet ups (dining, public humiliation) even though not sessions per se. so you can arrange to meet her, just don't make any payment before meeting her in person.
Old 25-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wonder is there any more detail reports of Mistress Simone . How is the session rates etc... Today is her last day here, am thinking of serving her but due to my busy schedule cannot make it . Guess will have to wait for her return . Somehow today I tune in to class 95 and there's this advertisement of Simone Heng . Keep repeating and thus keep reminding me of Mistress Simone lol . Hope kind Bros who try her before can share a more detail report about her . Thanks

Last edited by raygoat; 25-04-2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 25-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To add on, Mistress Sayako seems to be MIA . I hope she will be active again . Difficult to find someone as pro and with connection like her anymore . I am afraid if she really went missing , will have to find another good Mistress to jump ship already .
Old 01-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

caovippro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello everyone, i am looking for this for a long time, but still can't find the video of name,i think it is from china
http://www.footfetishtube.com/search..._t ype=videos
Old 01-05-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Any bro here into strangulation fetish by a femdom?
Old 01-05-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by caovippro View Post
hello everyone, i am looking for this for a long time, but still can't find the video of name,i think it is from china
http://www.footfetishtube.com/search..._t ype=videos
the video need to regist to watch

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1