The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademark View Post
anyone can advice what sim card should i get at bkk for about a week or less?

need one for call and data plan. thanks.
My thai friend told me not to buy in airport as they are more expensive than 7-11 . You can buy Dtac (they do have micro sim for iphone) for 49 baht at 7-11 and you use unlimited data for free for the first day . Then u buy from 60 to 500 baht top up card. Remember to tell them u want to use for internet .

One thing pissed off me is it is much faster for me to access to sporepool web site in bbk than in SG . That show how local telco sucks yr mobile broadband money .
Old 01-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Last week I asked my trusty mamasan about who was working. She gave me 10 names. I took a quick look and was bonking a few hours later
Guess u enjoying yourself back in States.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
Then u buy from 60 to 500 baht top up card. Remember to tell them u want to use for internet .
All sim come with data and voice. U just need to top when u finish your credit, no need to tell the 7-11 ger or guy, u need a special top for internet.

As mentioned before, when reached BKK, just get a pre paid card from anywhere, you happy with. Some will go MBK to get a special, "beautiful" mobile number.

It can be used for voice and data. When u feel like surfing the net, check email or use IM, then turn on the GPRS or 3G data. Turn off the GPRS or 3G once done. I always use GPRS in Thailand. The speed is reason for me to check email, do IM even in province. I have yet to try their 3G in BKK btw no 3G in most provinces yet.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Am going BKK from 19th June to 25th June. Any bros wanna go chiong together?
Old 01-05-2012, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post

numbers tend to go up during weeks with public holiday ... everybody take leave and have more time off with weekend included

dont want to go if too many people there , afterward run into friends/colleagues/people i know's wife when i am walking around with my hands on girls ass/tits ... the actual people wont mind , but their wife will start complaining and start wondering if their husband is my friend , will they also start fucking young beautiful thai girls with perky tits ?

(the answer is "yes of course!")
Haha. Bo bianz one!! 3-4days holiday trip. If shopping, BKK is e most ideal place for everyone, ESP gals!! Where to find cheap air tickets, hotels, food, entertainment for a short holiday trip?! BKK!!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 17
pilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This question of mine might be rather stupid to some bros here and I apologize should this be the case, but does any one here know of good spots in bkk to pick up mature angmoh women?
Any particular lounges/bars in sukhumvit area or khaosan, perhaps?
I'm really into mature caucasian ladies and there are a considerable number who travel/live there, so maybe there are certain spots where they might congregate at.

I know hardly anyone goes to bkk looking for such ladies, but I hope some of the more seasoned bros might know something. Thanks!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I m very happy some sales ppl said I look like thai.
I felt demoralize when people told me I don't look like a Singaporean.

Quote:
My thai friend told me not to buy in airport as they are more expensive than 7-11 . You can buy Dtac (they do have micro sim for iphone) for 49 baht at 7-11 and you use unlimited data for free for the first day . Then u buy from 60 to 500 baht top up card. Remember to tell them u want to use for internet .

One thing pissed off me is it is much faster for me to access to sporepool web site in bbk than in SG . That show how local telco sucks yr mobile broadband money .
I thought Sim card in Airport are given out for free, you don't need to purchase them, just take and top up.

I'm using true move, top up 140 BAHT and dial *900*40#. You will have 100MB worth of 3G and 5 hours of true free wifi around the town area.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Pilfer,

Go straight to Phuket, lots of middle aged falang ladies!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mist8enid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

I thought Sim card in Airport are given out for free, you don't need to purchase them, just take and top up.

I'm using true move, top up 140 BAHT and dial *900*40#. You will have 100MB worth of 3G and 5 hours of true free wifi around the town area.
Actually the sim cards are worth 99bhat if i am not wrong (at the airport)...100 for credit 99 for the SIM card...if i m not mistaken its DTAC or AIS....feel free to correct me if i am wrong
Old 01-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
knightrider8106 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any senior bro's can help me out...I'll be in BKK tonight...any recommendations coz i know its gonna be packed..any nice plc to pick up chicks tonight...any help appreciated...thanks..
Old 01-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Lol. I always got tat. N oso ppl tot I Muslim. Anyway, I dun tink BKK got free sim cards given out. Hat yai I encountered before. But BKK I tink never encounter before.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
Lol. I always got tat. N oso ppl tot I Muslim. Anyway, I dun tink BKK got free sim cards given out. Hat yai I encountered before. But BKK I tink never encounter before.
i stayed at tenface hotel on my last trip and they gave free sim card as welcome gift.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist8enid View Post
Actually the sim cards are worth 99bhat if i am not wrong (at the airport)...100 for credit 99 for the SIM card...if i m not mistaken its DTAC or AIS....feel free to correct me if i am wrong
If the sim card itself cost 99 baht, means bkk really expensive country, even in Sg I think the sim card is free, but need to purchase and the amount of purchase can be use. I'm not sure, it's been awhile since I step into sillypore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider8106 View Post
Any senior bro's can help me out...I'll be in BKK tonight...any recommendations coz i know its gonna be packed..any nice plc to pick up chicks tonight...any help appreciated...thanks..
Soi 4 holland, PM khun Big John, he knows the best where to chill can get chicks easily. High chances if you are already 40 years old na Pii.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
Lol. I always got tat. N oso ppl tot I Muslim.
Thought you're Muslim? Why they thought you're Muslim? Unless you wearing baju kurong while shopping at bkk? Otherwise it's hard to tell if you're Muslim or Buddhism. All Thai look the same, regardless Muslim or buddhism.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have not receive any free sim card from the airport for more than 10 yrs into Bkk.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have not receive any free sim card from the airport for more than 10 yrs into Bkk.
Time to visit me, cnx domestic airport has true move sim card for free. And the one giving out is WOW!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1