The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Had a session with Mistress Simone and Mistress Francesca last week. Must say I really enjoyed my short time with them, and wished I had asked for a longer session instead.

Mistress Simone is a very experienced Mistress with the most cruel and sadistic ideas! Mistress Francesca was playful, breathtakingly pretty and sexy, and had the cutest British accent. Seeing them having fun while you suffer was truly an experience!

I shall not spoil the fun for potential subs here, but they did come up with many sadisic games which were both entertaining, yet painful!
What is the damage?
Old 01-06-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kokobdsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I have just tried cock and balls torture with Mistress Queen Roxy
She is very friendly, but she is very strict during her session, which I like.
She used her rotten, spank, iron ball to make my useless balls and cock die.
Now my cock and balls are twice in size after her torture.
I love to see her again to surrender my useless cock and balls.
Anyone like to try, I recommend to try her
👍
Old 01-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kokobdsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have just tried cock and balls torture with Mistress Queen Roxy
She is very friendly, but she is very strict during her session, which I like.
She used her rotten, spank, iron ball to make my useless balls and cock die.
Anyone like to try, I recommend to try her
👍
Old 02-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
What is the damage?
In February, Simone was charging 550 for an hour. No doubt with her sidekick it's even more than that.

Personally speaking, I thought she was worth about half that amount. A relative novice, few toys, costumes were very limited, bit fat and didn't really listen to my preferences. Ended up doing stuff that was a bit boring.

Maybe she's got better.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobdsm View Post
I have just got punishment for cock and balls torture with Mistress Queen Roxy. She is very friendly, but she is very strict during her session, which I like. She used her rotten, spank, iron ball and her Sneakers to make my useless cock and balls die.
Anyone like to try, I recommend you to get her punishment.
Well your spamming has turned everyone off trying this Mistress
Old 02-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Well your spamming has turned everyone off trying this Mistress
don't think he did it purposely la haha. but kind of backfire.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In February, Simone was charging 550 for an hour. No doubt with her sidekick it's even more than that.

Personally speaking, I thought she was worth about half that amount. A relative novice, few toys, costumes were very limited, bit fat and didn't really listen to my preferences. Ended up doing stuff that was a bit boring.

Maybe she's got better.
I saw her the last time she was in town and agree, she is not as skilled as her ads might suggest. Definitely overpriced. Also, she is heftier than the photos she posts.

Her companion is petit and gorgeous, but not quite dom material.

They were fine, but overpriced.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
Analingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataille View Post
I saw her the last time she was in town and agree, she is not as skilled as her ads might suggest. Definitely overpriced. Also, she is heftier than the photos she posts.

Her companion is petit and gorgeous, but not quite dom material.

They were fine, but overpriced.
Was supposed to meet her today but she message me canceling the session for some personal reason. And yes she too quote me 550. Looks like i got luckly
Old 04-06-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried mistress jaa or mistress wael ? Are they chio how is their tease
Old 05-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mistress Airah = amazingly awesome!

Please find this beloved Mistress on Singapore Backpage.

Yours Truly

B 'n' Y 😀
Old 06-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

I did give Mistress Roxy a go, she's new but she's been catching up real quick. I am mostly a fetishist, so, my session was just casual fun with fetish centered theme, it was a good session. Her charge is relative to her experience ... so, it's worth a try.

At the end of session, she even asked if there's anything to improved ! She's not shy and with such positive attitude, she could far in Domming.

My advice to any bros wanted to session with her....do, chat her up and tell her your ideal session ..... I wished her all the best, I would certainly visit her again.. by then, perhaps she would have improved by "leaps" and bounds.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe she's got better.
I was tempted to try her service when I was in BKK, I think she quoted 8k THB per hour like that.....in the end did not session with her as she does not fulfill all my fetishes. So, I opted for Mistress Cat .... . It was one of the session to remember.

Sometimes we give too much credit to all these visit Caucasians Domme
Old 06-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BobDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, just a couple quick updates.

Late last year got to finally try LaSio in Tokyo, with Akiho. Almost missed the meeting venue, one has to be careful not to rely blindly on whatsapp when you are supposed to meet near one of a gazillion of coffee places with the same name.
In spite of the, at the time, weaker yen, session there remain quite lumpy as one has to factor in extra hotels etc.
Nonetheless overall session was rather pleasant; A is very experienced and knows how to fine tune to whatever she feels is pertinent

Also tried to meet the famous Murasaki but was not available. Nor was Benio from SD, which I would have liked to see again after a fairly vanilla meetup yrs ago, but havent been able to arrange on various meetups there.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Thanks for the gesture, it means that you have upped me before....
It is a smart move that Mistress Ziva team up with a more experience Domme, she will surely gained more knowledge on session handling from a more seasoned Domme. I think they are just teaming up, as with her other friends like Amanda and Ivy. They even do triple Domme if your pocket is deep.

I don't think Mistress Ziva will offer discounted session (although I wished), just to " progress to a more advance stage " ..anyway, good luck trying ... haha

Did not know Ziva was a newbie, had the pleasure to meet her last month or so, and seemed very confident and with great poise. Would definitely recommend
Old 06-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
They are both known for the "sensual" form of femdom.

And btw the current mistress Jaa actually goes by Goddess Pasaya, this is the original mistress jaa:

https://hcbdsm.com/video/mistress-ja...nial-6980.html
Are you sure they are the same person? Jaa has been around for a long time, Pasaya I thought for a few years but lesser.
I met Jaa quite a few years ago, definitely very good at T&D.
I did seem to read on this board though that tributes had increased a lot etc lately, I can only vouch for the years ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1