The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
FaguoRen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MIRACLE KTV NITE CLUB-Chill @ The verge

I go there every week, to follow and continue to support my Mumy (and last darlings) from XTD after they closed. HH tower beer is 108$. Total 15 rooms nicely renovated, big sofas and AV/sound system pretty good. Always managed (so far) to get nice & playful gals. Same standard as XTD. Need to see over the time after turn-over if any quality or quantity drop, but last week was still good.
I go again for HH tmr (Wed). If any bro want to join or just need some other info on this place, pls pm me.
Old 13-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sammyboy3 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any gd ones?
Old 19-06-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Yeah, last HH session was good. Got 3 new gals, stayed very long with me, almost like booking, and playful. 1 was quite cute cute, GF feeling. 1 very fun & naughty but face so so after looking closer, but overall Good value for money :-)
When I was about to leave , I saw a new batch of new gals even more pretty, so no choice ... I had to extend for SH :-p
SH even better , ended with 4 new gals (rejecting some other nice looking ones), quite pretty, also playful & fun, good mix and teaming. Butterfly turnaround very fast, always had at least 1 gal with me. 3 at a time was just nice , 1 on each side and the 3rd one sit in the middle ;-)
1 pretty got the cutest smile and nicest/biggest natural breast I ever got @_@

Going again tmr (thu 19 jun) for HH (and eventually extend for SH)
Any bros who want to join are welcome. Just pm me.
Old 19-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this place call Sheng Qi (神奇) KTV?
Old 19-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool View Post
is this place call Sheng Qi (神奇) KTV?
Yup bro,,,
Old 27-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been here a few times already. Also to support mummy from XTD before. Good quality girls. Some as playful as during XTD time. 1 didn't wear any underwear. At all!
So far never get proposition for BJ or any extra service unlike in XTD.
Prices are good (so far I only go HH) and overall decor and service is very good. I will continue to support this joint.
Old 27-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaguoRen View Post
I go there every week, to follow and continue to support my Mumy (and last darlings) from XTD after they closed. HH tower beer is 108$. Total 15 rooms nicely renovated, big sofas and AV/sound system pretty good. Always managed (so far) to get nice & playful gals. Same standard as XTD. Need to see over the time after turn-over if any quality or quantity drop, but last week was still good.
I go again for HH tmr (Wed). If any bro want to join or just need some other info on this place, pls pm me.
Quote:
Yeah, last HH session was good. Got 3 new gals, stayed very long with me, almost like booking, and playful. 1 was quite cute cute, GF feeling. 1 very fun & naughty but face so so after looking closer, but overall Good value for money :-)
When I was about to leave , I saw a new batch of new gals even more pretty, so no choice ... I had to extend for SH :-p
SH even better , ended with 4 new gals (rejecting some other nice looking ones), quite pretty, also playful & fun, good mix and teaming. Butterfly turnaround very fast, always had at least 1 gal with me. 3 at a time was just nice , 1 on each side and the 3rd one sit in the middle ;-)

seems like a funz place! Just sent u a PM.
Old 28-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anybody can share with me the mummy contact for this ktv joint? Thanks in advance.
Old 28-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Anthonythegreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: MIRACLE KTV NITE CLUB-Chill @ The verge

Gd place for happy hr.. Viet gals more playful.. :_)
Old 28-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

So the girl are more daring than K2 that provide BJ huh?
Old 29-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

@bro Phoenix, I pm'ed u requested infos n contact
@bro le0rio, never been to K2 but daring there could be same as former XTD, but restrictions more due to some house's rules. Some very daring ones dun care to get scowled by Manager, or the just arrived newbies dun know the rules yet :-) Others, just need to be a bit proactive to get what u want to happen n be a bit discret (I.e. Not too visible from eyes in the corridor)

Latest trend observed in past weeks:
Although always manage to find at least 1 gal I like at each of my visit, the prettiest viet gals only come at 9pm for SH (that's why I had to extend few times, haha).
Turnover quite fast (but hopefully new arrivals also :-) , after 1 or 2 weeks seen lot of gals moving to "concurrent" Club Royce with other former XTD Mumy, looking for bigger place n hoping more customers / better business (I dun think good choice. From observation, customers going at CR equally or prefer more PRC gals)
Last week an atomic bomb viet gal (look & playability). Can PM me if need her WeChat ID, maybe too hot for me n made me shy haha :-p Mumy said there was a super pretty Malay gal, but got booked by someone so did not had chance to check.
This week, surprise, got almost more PRC than Viet gals last Fri HH and a new group of 6 Cambodian gals (I am French citizen but Cambodian/teochew origins) and 1 of the Cambodian gal was just woooooooow (a nose plastic surgery indeed but the result is just amazing :-)
Old 07-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spockman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I am having a sad hr session at Miracle ktv @ the verge today. Cost is $50 per pax. interested pls pm me with your name and hp. thx
Old 13-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
popee16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro,
Damaged $$$$$?
Old 01-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros: Any new update of this place, i heard some vietnam gals from royce move over there already (Rumours).

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

Can any bro kindly post Damage for this place? Looking for a good not so expensive and most importantly fun KTV to bring my buddies to enjoy. Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1