The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
U shd say is typhoon season...
yo... bro now you change to which playground already?
Old 09-05-2017, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
hotspud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Will be in AC from 10-14 May. Any bros keen to hang around can drop me a message.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Saw in another forum ... Is the guy who wants to set pinay girls to screw black guys samster?
Old 14-05-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Saw in another forum ... Is the guy who wants to set pinay girls to screw black guys samster?
any link to share?
Old 14-05-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
any link to share?
third hand info. But true story ... The girl screen cap the chat of the guy asking the girls to screw black man then share the experience. .....

Bottom line even uneducated girls know how to save conversations ... Careful out there. ...
Old 14-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
third hand info. But true story ... The girl screen cap the chat of the guy asking the girls to screw black man then share the experience. .......
So what's supposed to be the news? Filipinas have been screwing black guys since decades ago when the US troops set foot in the PI.
Old 14-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
So what's supposed to be the news? Filipinas have been screwing black guys since decades ago when the US troops set foot in the PI.
aiyo..

The news is a Singaporean guy apparently offered sponsor pinay money to screw any black guy and FR to the sponsor

Heard of that chismis ?

News sort of ended on my in box
Old 20-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Update info for Bros visiting AC, was in Clark for few days bar hopping with buddies, found they hv ard 40 units of Grab Car. Can book for transfer fm and to Clark Airport.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Update info for Bros visiting AC, was in Clark for few days bar hopping with buddies, found they hv ard 40 units of Grab Car. Can book for transfer fm and to Clark Airport.

grab taxi you mean ? Or grab 🚗?
Old 20-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
grab taxi you mean ? Or grab 🚗?
It's private car, not taxi.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's private car, not taxi.
How much? Every time I pay P400 for the hotel to fetch me.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
How much? Every time I pay P400 for the hotel to fetch me.
As the Grab Car website, Margarita Stn to airport cost is 158 pesos. And I was piss off on my arrival at Clark, I hv book a transfer fm airport to hotel, that guy came and meet up at the smoking area after we exit the building, and he put us onto a public taxis and sent off to hotel, and I hv to pay 400peso for it !!!!!
Old 20-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
As the Grab Car website, Margarita Stn to airport cost is 158 pesos. And I was piss off on my arrival at Clark, I hv book a transfer fm airport to hotel, that guy came and meet up at the smoking area after we exit the building, and he put us onto a public taxis and sent off to hotel, and I hv to pay 400peso for it !!!!!
Which hotel was that?
Old 20-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's the work of the airport taxi mafia n maybe also the airport jeepney fighting off competition for their sutvival to overcharge. Likely the Grab drivers were threatened by them. The Angeles trikes will be affected also n may do the same threatening.
It will go on for sometime to see who wins.
The Grab driver will likely drop u off at the airport parkng instead of departure or ask u sit infront like a friend instead of passenger to avoid detection by the mafia.

Last edited by datou; 20-05-2017 at 11:24 AM.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

I am not sure, yesterday took 1 fm Devera to VF Four Seasons, cost 120peso for 4 persons, did check with driver whether can they pick up pax at airport, the answer is YES.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1