The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 28-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

horne road
My Salon
1 or 2 not too bad looking

hair spa : 6/10
no hand massage
damage : 38
rtm : maybe

------------
Gin
no syt
hair spa : 6/10
no hand massage
face massage additional
damage : 103
rtm : unlikely

Somme road
My stylist
1 or 2 not bad looking
got 1 plump auntie
hair spa : did not try
damage : TBA
rtm: unlikely
Old 29-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Bump up for this GEM thread!

For MTW Serangoon JOANNE!!!!!

Old 31-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Old 01-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

Old 01-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhalo View Post

For MTW Serangoon JOANNE!!!!!

What does Joanne look like bro?

What are the hair cutting charges?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-02-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AZan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just want to share my experience:

i decided to check out istyleshair cos it is near my workplc. with the map from the website it is rather easy to locate. i thought it will be a mega saloon so i was abit surprised by how small the store front looked.

when i went in, what was unexpected is the store is actually spacious and long. a stylish short haired lady greeted me. looks okay, with abit of the lianbang qiang but dont look malaysian. i told her i want to cut my hair. she asked if i wanted to wash as well. after checking that i have time, i said okay. so the same lady started to wash my hair, i just love the way how she gently scratch my head.

a quick observation, all the hairdressers are syt. no aunties. and most of them are wearing hotpants or short skirts.

next was the shoulder massage, this i was taken aback cos i didnt expect a mo mo, anyway it was not hard but also not really the piano type, it felt good enough.

to be continued as i am sill under moderation
Old 06-02-2013, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AZan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continuation:

once i rinsed my hair, the short hair girl called another girl out to cut my hair. and seriously, the looks.. woo. easily a 7.5/10. she also had the foxy cfm look, which i dig. in fact i think she is the hottest of the lot. (but i only have seen like 2-3 others) her B+ C jugs sits nicely on her frame lor omg, hot! she also looked like she just woken up from her nap.

but her hair cutting skills is ... hmm. maybe i am the demanding kind cos i expect precision and maybe because she didnt really understand what i wanted.. my hairstyle is kind of those funky bombastic types :/

haircut finished in a jiffy, soon i went to counter to pay up. the short haired girl who helped washed and massaged me was sitting at the counter eating. dmg 50 cos they say cny, abit more expensive. i didnt asked for their names which i should have.. they also could have given their namecards.. oh well, probably wont be returning anyway.

thank you for reading!
Old 06-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

Joanne look chio,, can communicate well tat well connect with me..

Cutting charges is $15 t0 18 bah,,,,not so sure
Old 07-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know when they will be closed for chinese new year?
Old 07-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

yes, close on eve to open on 14 feb
Old 07-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU_Forever View Post
I managed to book Xiaoman for hair spa today. She's not the chatty type but still friendly enough. The facial massage is good. I learnt that she does not do hair cut. After closing, her colleague jio her to go with some customers to an Ang Mo Kio coffeeshop for some food and beer.

brudder dis hair spa cost $36???? must call to book??? can just walk in??? do u need to giv tips??
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 08-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
brudder dis hair spa cost $36???? must call to book??? can just walk in??? do u need to giv tips??
up to u if wan tips..

book better to avoid queue.

walk in also can
Old 13-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

what's the rate for tip?
heard someone got a branded bag easily 4-5k as gift?!
Old 18-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Just some observations n thoughts on this subject. There r no best girl hairstylists. But there'll b generally more popular girl hairstylists. Who u favour might not be who I favour n vice versa. I feel we have missed the golden age of girly hair salons. M'sian Chi. n local Chi. girl hairstylists had cut my hair in the past. Usually in not brightly lit hair salons. Then shoulder massage, HJ, BJ n FJ me. Some of the girls were good, some not. All this on the reclining barber's chair. A bit cramped. Privacy by way of low partitions and/or small curtains. I saw in the newspapers at dat time dat the Police ordered any floor-to-ceiling height curtains found there to be taken down. A photo was shown. Thai girls were also reported working there. But all of them have closed down. I hope dat when there's a demand, there'll be a (re)supply.

I've also had such an experience once in a small hairstylist salon in The Store departmental store in JB. The matured woman boss cut my hair. Then 1 of her girls n I had sex. Can't remember much about it. Don't find it. Probably closed down.

I've read n seen a photo in a magazine of a girly hair salon in PRC were there r hair cutting services in the front of the shop n special services at the back. They're done on small couches behind curtains at the back. The article went on to say this set-up is common in the cities mentioned (I forgot where) in PRC. What about Taiwan n Japan? Can any one comment?

Good looking girl hairstylists have gone out with, had relationships with n married their men clients. Sexual relationships included. I don't think all the guys who experienced this r rich or handsome. Sure it'll be more costly 'siening' these girls than finding FLs but the fun is in the chase, right? If too costly, find other types of girls. I just wish dat pretty girl hairstylists wear tight skimpy tops n short shorts when they cut my hair. I'll surely RFH (Return For Haircut). Have fun, post about the flirty girl hairstylists n swop advice here. (Photos not necessary but appreciated). Good luck.
Old 21-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

who are the slimmer girls at mtw?

any rating?
face:
massage :
gfe

joanne
face: 8/10
massage : 7/10
gfe: 9/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1