The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jason Wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Frenching PRC

After stopping petain near to a year. horniness start. Since saved a bit of money, went to gl for the past month and tried 8 PRC gals. Not one allows frenching!! i tried all the 8 gals from 5 to 6 different houses. All say cannot french. I ask them whether i can french on rtf n they say hw many times rtf also cannot because they dun do because not hygene. only 1 say maybe in a cheeky way. i nvr ask for their names as i no intent to rtf. if not i can search the thread and see whether the gals bluff me but also not point since they wun admit. I can guess its due to my looks but i spent 150 leh! i have bad exp in petain but less damage. 50 bucks no french ok la but 150 one shot n minimum service in 30 to 45 min is ridiculous! okt say one hour leh! however, i read some posts seem like quite many can french. i regret not checking out who can french earlier on so anyhow try those sitting in the houses (maybe not popular??). i recalled the one and the only friendly gal say almost all the gals dun french as they attend lesson or something. i ask her whether is it i ugly n she say i m not ugly tho not so gd looking. she say i am acceptable to be frenched if i not customer but she cant bring herself to kiss a customer. she sound truthful as she quite nice to me but she also say if yandao maybe can get fr other gals after i told her forum say many got french (i anyhow hantam as i haven read yet)

i m a sucker for french so i gave up petain and saved for gl but in the end its worse....PRC gals are even more selective than malysian??? i keep seeing old men with PRC so i have the impression they easier. last time a few massage parlour PRC (milf) also can french. is it because SYT PRC really see looks? If we so yandao might as well go pick up gals in clubs!!

sorry for the long complain. would like to hear whether anyone encounter like me. I m damn fking frustrated. its not only about hard earned money but i feel shortchanged. why do we have to support them when they do not give std service. i still feel 150 without BBBj, AR n french kiss (at least 2 out of 3) is not reasonable. l

I summarise my qns:

1) percentage of PRC gals that french (from exp or hear from others)?
2) agree that about 80% malaysian wls in the past (cat 150) service better (frenching n 2 shots) and attitude better? 2 or 3 of the PRC wls i tried damn attitude. they push my face away when i get near n i tried to make jokes n they still very cold. so far, malaysian wl at most turn their own head away politely if dun wan to kiss lor. these PRC cheebyes really one kind!
3) it appears that most bros who go gl are at least not bad looking nowadays and much fewer old/ugly men customers compare to last time when malaysian wls are there. is it because PRC gals only give gd service to yandao bros that makes others abandon gl scene?
4) any yandao bros who fail to get french?

hope kind bros can answer. tks!!
Old 25-09-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
TanGeGE is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Frenching PRC

Bro. My suggestion is go try l6 h66 thai house..Cat 50 all the older batch of girl can french + bbbj not all does cim though. restrictly no ar
Old 25-09-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

bro,

I visited Geylang for the first time in Feb 2009. I am not from SG but MY and I stayed at Hotel 81, I think Lorong 16 and there's a whore house with all PRC beside.

Service was 40 min for SIN$100 that time. I shall not describe the procedure here as all Geylang brothel must use condom even for BJ, which is a minus point for me. I always prefer Thai FL that offer BBBJ. Sex with condom is compulsory which I agree.

I booked a girl called Lina, aged 26 years and while we are bonking in missionary we french like long lost lovers. She even invite me to cum together with her. She cum first and only seconds later I cum inside the condom as my dick is too dry up after too much masturbating the day before.

And this was the very first visit for me. I chose not to go back as I am scared to fall in love with her, and I even discussed about having her as my gf and she kept asking me for gifts, etc.

In my entire life of cheonging I only manage to french 2 PRC girls, with another one in JB (who looks like my ex-gf). With the rest they all close their mouth tight and say do not offer this kind of service.
Old 26-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Thanks a lot bro but I not into Thai due to Lang barrier n I had bad exp. one of them say I like pig
Old 26-09-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
After stopping petain near to a year. horniness start. Since saved a bit of money, went to gl for the past month and tried 8 PRC gals. Not one allows frenching!! i tried all the 8 gals from 5 to 6 different houses. All say cannot french. I ask them whether i can french on rtf n they say hw many times rtf also cannot because they dun do because not hygene. only 1 say maybe in a cheeky way. i nvr ask for their names as i no intent to rtf. if not i can search the thread and see whether the gals bluff me but also not point since they wun admit. I can guess its due to my looks but i spent 150 leh! i have bad exp in petain but less damage. 50 bucks no french ok la but 150 one shot n minimum service in 30 to 45 min is ridiculous! okt say one hour leh! however, i read some posts seem like quite many can french. i regret not checking out who can french earlier on so anyhow try those sitting in the houses (maybe not popular??). i recalled the one and the only friendly gal say almost all the gals dun french as they attend lesson or something. i ask her whether is it i ugly n she say i m not ugly tho not so gd looking. she say i am acceptable to be frenched if i not customer but she cant bring herself to kiss a customer. she sound truthful as she quite nice to me but she also say if yandao maybe can get fr other gals after i told her forum say many got french (i anyhow hantam as i haven read yet)

i m a sucker for french so i gave up petain and saved for gl but in the end its worse....PRC gals are even more selective than malysian??? i keep seeing old men with PRC so i have the impression they easier. last time a few massage parlour PRC (milf) also can french. is it because SYT PRC really see looks? If we so yandao might as well go pick up gals in clubs!!

sorry for the long complain. would like to hear whether anyone encounter like me. I m damn fking frustrated. its not only about hard earned money but i feel shortchanged. why do we have to support them when they do not give std service. i still feel 150 without BBBj, AR n french kiss (at least 2 out of 3) is not reasonable. l

I summarise my qns:

2) agree that about 80% malaysian wls in the past (cat 150) service better (frenching n 2 shots) and attitude better? 2 or 3 of the PRC wls i tried damn attitude. they push my face away when i get near n i tried to make jokes n they still very cold. so far, malaysian wl at most turn their own head away politely if dun wan to kiss lor. these PRC cheebyes really one kind!
3) it appears that most bros who go gl are at least not bad looking nowadays and much fewer old/ugly men customers compare to last time when malaysian wls are there. is it because PRC gals only give gd service to yandao bros that makes others abandon gl scene?

Bro...it takes two hand to clap....i believe more than 90% of the PRC french customer....if u visit this amt of PRCs n no french,u try work things out yrself ,i believe u yrself know the reason ........abit extreme yr encounter.....u pay them only $150 ,not buy their life.....they have the right to reject anyone,reject u then u change girl next time loh.......i think if u can click with the girl,make them laugh abit n relax....should be higher chances.......gd luck.....
Old 26-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
I summarise my qns:

In general, prc frenching will be at low percentage compared to thai / vietnamese mei mei. Malaysians nowadays are rare commodity in GL. Service for prc have been unpredictable all along. The same question has been asked ten years ago.

Service has always been different to various customers. There no such thing as fixed same service for each patron. Moreover, looks wise i don't think is top piority for any service provider, they here to earn money during their stay in SG.

Yando or not doesn't make any difference to frenching if they put a clear line on it. Unless you in 'relationship' now means is you her kc or you kc her either way, you spend more on her if frenching so important to you.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 26-09-2013, 05:45 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

frenching is only a addon service and its not a must as its base on chemistry also

your $150 only buy you to release not to buy their souls unless your kc skill is so good that

u can make them fell for you ...

as i have always said , treat them as a normal girl and respect for them and they will do the same in return
Old 26-09-2013, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro...it takes two hand to clap....i believe more than 90% of the PRC french customer....if u visit this amt of PRCs n no french,u try work things out yrself ,i believe u yrself know the reason ........abit extreme yr encounter.....u pay them only $150 ,not buy their life.....they have the right to reject anyone,reject u then u change girl next time loh.......i think if u can click with the girl,make them laugh abit n relax....should be higher chances.......gd luck.....
I have same experience - get French from at least 90%
The few who don't French like 1651 shunzi I just don't rtf
Old 26-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I have same experience - get French from at least 90%
The few who don't French like 1651 shunzi I just don't rtf
The 90% i say is u la.....u told me before u forgot ???.....i only 50%.....guess still can rtf half the girls.....shunzi seems unwillingly to work like dat......rich girl......
Old 26-09-2013, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
I seriously dun tink 90% french! If 90% selective twds customers I believe. If u yandao maybe 90% n I tot not yandao shd at least b 30 to 40% in commercial sex. I try to joke but they simply no response. I m ugly but not to the extent abnormal. I believe u r yandao so u wun understand. But tks for sharing. At least I know they r more selective than my gals.
Old 26-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
fornicater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

It is all about chemistry.

Just $50\- at PT can french Ann already. I french with her before.

Cheers
Old 26-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Not that I have tried before many PRC girls but so far 2038 cong cong the wriggly worm is the only one who strictly didn't want to french with me. Quite a number of them are reluctant frencher for first visit but rtf shouldn't be an issue. The few I can think of right now that left a frenching impression is 1649 ding dang and 0819 han han.
Old 26-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The 90% i say is u la.....u told me before u forgot ???.....i only 50%.....guess still can rtf half the girls.....shunzi seems unwillingly to work like dat......rich girl......
But I m not 高富帅 ley may b 高only keke
Well I get French when it matters - like queen n princess, even more than French
Old 26-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
frenching is only a addon service and its not a must as its base on chemistry also

your $150 only buy you to release not to buy their souls unless your kc skill is so good that

u can make them fell for you ...

as i have always said , treat them as a normal girl and respect for them and they will do the same in return
Bro, I know frenching is add on but last time many My gals french so it became a norm to me. I just wonder the hit rate of kosong out of 8 is damn jialat. It could b I look damn bloody worse than 7 years ago. One of my personal said his hit rate is 30% at most n he is ok to above avg looking to me. So conclusion is PRC more selective? See any more bros can give views. Maybe avg looking or less gd looking bros view more accurate ba! Yandao bros can get free sex so frenching is a norm since most gals will give them free if they r not wls!
Old 26-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
Not that I have tried before many PRC girls but so far 2038 cong cong the wriggly worm is the only one who strictly didn't want to french with me. Quite a number of them are reluctant frencher for first visit but rtf shouldn't be an issue. The few I can think of right now that left a frenching impression is 1649 ding dang and 0819 han han.
my bad take han han out of there. yezi 2041 frenches as well if i'm not wrong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1