The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: house 26

Cookie light on door close, miki workings chris on leave till 21/2.
Old 24-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Zhen Zhen allows 69 too...
And she's always the one initiating it...
H14 R7 ZZ got 69 ? any FR
Old 24-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
Krackle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Zhen Zhen allows 69 too...
And she's always the one initiating it...
Looks like this one i really need to try as well
Old 31-01-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krackle View Post
Looks like this one i really need to try as well
bro have you tried?
Old 03-02-2015, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
JuanCervantes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
bro have you tried?
hope to hear soon as i want to try also
Old 07-02-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ArturoBraga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
H14 R7 ZZ got 69 ? any FR
Boss you got try already?
Old 02-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: house 26

H26R18 Cookie (ex H7R3) $50

10 March 2013 Sunday, btw 345 to 405 pm

She is a rare Malaysian beauty on par with SYT “R4” Miki, prettier then PRC call girls with a cute temper that I could manage. She uses underworld techniques to scare me off but this country is rule by the old man. She is in our mercy, I am invincible in the Internet and I could crush my enemy, I have patient and experience in RLD after 26 years.

Cookie warns me she would throw eggs at me if she saw me again, she would know I wrote her when her hand phone sounds tonight. She too kept people so she wants to be tough? Cookie also mentions we were cheap in paying $50 yet wanting to post stuffs in the website. However she did not beg me not to post it.

Beauty: 10 she is demure and polite even in pick of angry. Sharp face comes in pretty eyes with black eyelashes. Cute little nose and kissable lips, it is pink in color.

Body: 10 a body that could make man spend above $50.

Breasts: rounded 10 a handful I cannot stop cupping them during missionary.

Legs: 10 slim and pretty nice assess.

GF: 9 she knew her places for I am customer. She sends me off by pointing the door she said she has other business to attend to. She also mentions Brother Fornicator who too has pissed her. He said he had MIA, I fake no knowledge whatsoever. All are nonsense.

She wash me b4 session I help myself in cleaning, no after session washing.

HJ and BJ: 10 not bad she used lotion to HJ then followed by cap BJ. I cannot help and cup her beautifully tits. Looking up at her jack black hair and pretty face, soon I was really. She knew and change to a new cap.

Cowgirl: 10 we had make the sounds with both hands I cup her tits.

Missionary: 10 the new bed is not fixed up well, it ramp into the wall and Cookie moan so sweet. Watching her SYT package I cup her tits, took a peck on her lip she tick me off.

The last time she said saw ghost, I put her in the right perspective then I came. To punish her further I held to her slim tight, thrusting her few times more.

RTF: a question of am I a scary cat? I am taken by her beauty however I could never stop mentioning us with that.
-----------------

3 yrs had passed still I miss Cookie. It so happen at Ci Yuan CC hawker ctr, #01-33 I saw a copy of Cookie. This syt in long black hair, tight T-shirt with blue short showing off slim legs. Almost 99% looks aliked, not sure is she Malaysian.

Brothers wish to see how Princess look liked, well this beauty comes close to her. Me? Cookie will always be my fire cracker. And I read a brother posting she will be back in biz this week. Then MIA again.

Strange at this hawker ctr there are hidden gem. Opp that stall right at the corner there is a "carrot cake" stall. If I am not mistaken the cashier girl, she only drop by over the weekend. She was one of FHM GND 2003. Check her out.

Last edited by jacky43; 02-05-2016 at 03:01 PM.
Old 26-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dexter21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

H26R8 Mary, no more already? Have not seen her for few weeks already anyone know what happened??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1