The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

Hi Bros,

Could any bros pls provide some info on H12R05. Room is situated at the inner row, first room at left turn. Look sexy with revealing clothes. Shows long bevy n medium size boobs. Put on light make-up with drawn eye brow. Thks.
Old 28-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Helen

Bro H04 r u refer to Helen? There r some reports on her, she's @BL for yrs.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skingmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchyBoy69 View Post
as usual 40...she might lower if she gets older or no business...

Is BaoLing (Pauline) back? She not around the last couple of weeks. And no notice outside the door.
Old 25-11-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skingmoo View Post
Is BaoLing (Pauline) back? She not around the last couple of weeks. And no notice outside the door.
Sorry, Pauline has retired. I only managed to fuck her twice.

H10R04 is now Big S. Debut in PT 20 Nov. 2009
Old 18-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had another excellent sexperience with Christie (H12R02)!! Great BJ, then doggie and cummed alot while she was HJ me, shot 4x big loads, 2 ended next to her on the bed, and the remaining cum around her hand.......long time didn't cum, was waiting for her to do it

Going to try H7R11 this week, read slow BBBJ and can CIM,
Old 19-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greatsmokinggen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

Had a great session today with Sally (H2R3) and man, as usual, her blow was real long and real great service and wow, another CIM. She would also comment today's load was heavier than some of the days I visit her. Another great BBBJ is Maggie (H2R2), she did it real wet and rotational (360 degrees)! Very scared to find both their doors open at the same time and would turn back and not looking for either one just in case anyone of them jealous.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatsmokinggen View Post
Had a great session today with Sally (H2R3) and man, as usual, her blow was real long and real great service and wow, another CIM. She would also comment today's load was heavier than some of the days I visit her. Another great BBBJ is Maggie (H2R2), she did it real wet and rotational (360 degrees)! Very scared to find both their doors open at the same time and would turn back and not looking for either one just in case anyone of them jealous.
Same here Bro, you see, these WLs, they do get jealous! Crazy huh? But it's true. I never RTF Sally whenever Maggie is around. I know it's up to us who we want to RTF but I just can't do it, at least not to Maggie.

Got another WL in other house, but I don't care anymore even if she jealous or if she see me RTF Violet or Li Wen. We're done as far as I'm concerned.

Anyways, great FR Bro, thanks for sharing!
Old 19-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Same here Bro, you see, these WLs, they do get jealous! Crazy huh? But it's true. I never RTF Sally whenever Maggie is around. I know it's up to us who we want to RTF but I just can't do it, at least not to Maggie.

Got another WL in other house, but I don't care anymore even if she jealous or if she see me RTF Violet or Li Wen. We're done as far as I'm concerned.

talking about this "jealous" issue... haha.. i have the same problem in H16 now. I rtf Pat , Vivi, Moon.. a few times, they all know me now. Last sunday, I went H16, saw them chatting at the door... I walk there, Moon smile at me... hehehehe... I smile back, then I smile at Pat, hint to her.... I want her that day

By the way, I saw the other pretty WL at the room beside Moon (should be H16R16), anyone try her before ? any FR ??
Old 19-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
By the way, I saw the other pretty WL at the room beside Moon (should be H16R16), anyone try her before ? any FR ??
That should be one of the Carols, there are 3 you know, one in H11R12 and the other in H07R11.

Anyways, this Carol H16R16 was dead fish for me. My first session with her was in 30 Aug. 2009, she was the only one working that day, 2nd floor of the now closed H03, her next door neighbour was Miki now in H07(2F)R28 (on 1 month leave), other neighbours in former H03(2F) were Moon, Vivi, Ada and Ivy.

Ok, my FR as follows:

Name: Carol
Looks: 6/10
French: 0/10
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 6/10
69: 6/10
FJ: 4/10 (I almost didn't come in missionary, so I have to do her in doggy position)
Figure: 7/10
Attitude: 3/10 - She talks but, no GFE for me, she looks bored, no mood.
Dmg: $50
RTF: No!!!

But do try her out, maybe she works for you.

Cheers Bro.

Last edited by fornicator; 19-01-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: add info
Old 19-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hahahha, these WLs your wife?? jealous?? because u must pay them money!! all they want is your desperate low lifer loser money!!!!!! thats all!!!!!!!! stupid dumb fucktard u are!!
wahahahahahhhaha
Old 19-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
hahahha, these WLs your wife?? jealous?? because u must pay them money!! all they want is your desperate low lifer loser money!!!!!! thats all!!!!!!!! stupid dumb fucktard u are!!
wahahahahahhhaha
ZZZZZ.....ngoooork.....snort-snort.....ngoooork.....ZZZZZ!!!
Old 20-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Same here Bro, you see, these WLs, they do get jealous! Crazy huh? But it's true. I never RTF Sally whenever Maggie is around. I know it's up to us who we want to RTF but I just can't do it, at least not to Maggie..
I can understand the hesitation and apprehension as I have an issue with doing such things too. Thankfully I am not alone.

Anyway I do agree, the WLs are jealous not because I am handsome or my name is "Robert" but it is the money that is in my wallet that they clamour for.

It is more highly likely chiongsters fall into the KC trap than the WLs.

Oh coming back to this topic, at least for me; Super, Moon, Carol H7 and H2R8 or 9 ( can't remember and have not verified, sorry).

Cheers.

Last edited by forex; 20-01-2010 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Add words.
Old 20-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
I can understand the hesitation and apprehension as I have an issue with doing such things too. Thankfully I am not alone.

Anyway I do agree, the WLs are jealous not because I am handsome or my name is "Robert" but it is the money that is in my wallet that they clamour for.

It is more highly likely chiongsters fall into the KC trap than the WLs.

Cheers.

Bro I assure you, you are not alone! We all have similar experiences.

Cheers Bro!
Old 20-01-2010, 04:14 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That should be one of the Carols, there are 3 you know, one in H11R12 and the other in H07R11.

Anyway
Name: Carol
Looks: 6/10
French: 0/10
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 6/10
69: 6/10
FJ: 4/10 (I almost didn't come in missionary, so I have to do her in doggy position)
Figure: 7/10
Attitude: 3/10 - She talks but, no GFE for me, she looks bored, no mood.
Dmg: $50
RTF: No!!!

But do try her out, maybe she works for you.

Cheers Bro.
so did u french her and the other whores, so u must have tasted all the bros sperm in their mouth or the bangala or china worker before u ? cant believe u are so stupid and dumb! no brains at all. pity u !
Old 20-01-2010, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jimbeam is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can tell me where is petain?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1