The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Was at Soi 33 at around 1+ pm. Only 4 girls and all cannot meet my standard. Yuki pic is much nicer then real person.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Based on the photo you have shared, of all the hotel spas and MPs I have ever visited, all I can say is the bed and shower room looks old and run down, possibly been used more than 20 years without changing for new one and the same goes for the shower room without renovation. This is the kind of place every cheongster would avoid no matter how cheap their rates are.
You are wrong on ugly and lousy home deco for bedroom, shower and the cheap rates and that every cheongster should avoid these massage places.

I went to such joints often when i was in Bangkok.

Dream Heaven Massage on that Soi 24 /1, really has no changes in the bedroom and shower after i visited that place many moons ago. But the puying that greeted me, showed me the ladies photos and which i had sex with was one hell of a lady, young, syt with solid melons, with DFK, with tight pussy and with no hair, talkative. Her name was Phom. Even the massage was good.

The other good fucks were in Mango massage but the two ladies were also good. Been here a few times. The metal bed made many noises. The more i hammered them, the more moans they made and the bed became very creaky. The room furniture was worse that in the above FR's photos.

All the other, oil massage places that i have been to in Bangkok..........all have such terrible looking beds, sofas and shower areas.

I have low expectations and do not care of the furniture and home deco. A good fuck, that's what i wanted. A nice puying, select one that " click " with me is what i required. Sometimes, a bit tired of the deco of the rooms, i would go to a oil massage place, get the same girl that i previously had and tapao her back to my better looking hotel room but the rates will be stiffer. I am not going to screw the wardrobe or the mirror.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-08-2016 at 01:57 PM.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

I booked a single room at S33. It states max. 1 guest .. that's me.
Is it still possible to da bao an oil massage girl back for 2 hours?
Old 09-08-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

I have low expectations and do not care of the furniture and home deco. A good fuck, that's what i wanted. A nice puying, select one that " click " with me is what i required. Sometimes, a bit tired of the deco of the rooms, i would go to a oil massage place, get the same girl that i previously had and tapao her back to my better looking hotel room but the rates will be stiffer. I am not going to screw the wardrobe or the mirror.
One of the best fucks I had was at cherry massage. true, the girls aren't as gorgeous, but I had Bovi, a milf, and she is really horny and accommodating - in the 90 mins I had with her, I only came once, and she spent 2 extra condoms for me just to get me to cum twice (which I didn't), and she tried different ways to arouse me - which she did in the end when she found my erotic spot lol. i returned to her on my last day in BKK, and I totally didn't regret it! You tell her to suck, she;ll do it, tell her to get on all fours or to spread her pussy and finger herself, she;ll do it....aww man.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros, what's the damage there? It is right near my hotel.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post

http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/
Old 10-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
Sorry, but if it is near your hotel, take a trip down and have a look lor. No point asking people for the price and damage aye?
Old 12-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very true..but I am not there yet. I can post a review once I go in and experience the joint.
Old 13-08-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
I booked a single room at S33. It states max. 1 guest .. that's me.
Is it still possible to da bao an oil massage girl back for 2 hours?
Yes but you have to pay joiner fee of 500b each for every extra pax you bring to your room.
Old 24-08-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hotice3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Mook from Laos, small town in eastern part of Laos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Nope, she not from Isaan but yes she looks damn demure
Old 25-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Yes but you have to pay joiner fee of 500b each for every extra pax you bring to your room.
Joiner fees?
Old 09-09-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
MilfieHunter is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
Joiner fees?
Meaning your guest I suppose. After reading so much info from senior sharing in this thread. My bkk is on next week 15 to 18. I would drop by for my Virgin hunting to the MP s mentioned in this thread and FR once I tried and share with you guys.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

went to s33 outlet bcos mitu was closed:

opt-ed for 1 hr nuru with vip room (queen size bed, big tub, inflatable mattress).

booked Ammy before i came but manager assigned her to someone else knn. Chose Sara in the end, late 20s milf, from Isaan, so so look but smiling n friendly, b cup. service wise ok but a little bit newbie in my opinion, got bbbj, no ar tho, 69 n french i dunno cos i m not a fan.

overall ok, but my advice is not to upgrade to vip room (+200) if u choose 1 hr massage because filling up the big tub will take at least 15 mins. total damage 2600 (incl. tips).
Old 15-03-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
One of the best fucks I had was at cherry massage. true, the girls aren't as gorgeous, but I had Bovi, a milf, and she is really horny and accommodating - in the 90 mins I had with her, I only came once, and she spent 2 extra condoms for me just to get me to cum twice (which I didn't), and she tried different ways to arouse me - which she did in the end when she found my erotic spot lol. i returned to her on my last day in BKK, and I totally didn't regret it! You tell her to suck, she;ll do it, tell her to get on all fours or to spread her pussy and finger herself, she;ll do it....aww man.
I had my best threesome at cherry massage too a couple of years back. I took yaya and another one cant remember the name. the service was excellent. I cummed 4 times during the 2 hours sesson. they kept asking me to fuck them for 5th time like horny sluts. anal, 2 tongues on my 2ic and all sorts of ways but I surrender simply too tired haha.
Old 18-03-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone been here recently? Looking for one more shot before i leave tomorrow afternoon. Not really looking for a dino after my recent experience from Smoochi. CIM is important
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1