The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
PPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

$100 is the standard rate lol 120-150 are the standard rate created by tiong bu...
so as a Singaporean i of course support the Singapore pricing
Old 12-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPexplorer View Post
i try a few new places and regret trying... quite bad experience frankly speaking the price quoted can be so scary that i starting to think the pussy are made of gold... nowadays if the girls quote crazy price i either just take a hj or let her eat herself
If her hj is above market rate than is better to let her eat herself.... There's once a ml charge me 60 for hj only can roam outside and I bring it down to 50..and she die die want 60...like what you say...i ask her eat herself....
Old 12-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I normally pay $120 or once in a long time $130 for FJ with massage girls. The expensive massage girls often give worse service than cheaper ones. There's a SG Chinese massage girl who told me her regular customers pay her $150 to $200 for FJ. I told her that's expensive. I think I must pay $100 for FJs nowadays after reading your comments.
They can anyhow say their regular customers pay $150 and above (when maybe don't have such person to begin with) for FJ but you also don't know mah.

So, usually when they say that, I'll counter along the lines of..

"$100 is all I can spend today. Among the 15018348910 places and girls that I can spend this $100 on, I made the decision to choose you. It's either you accept it, or I unwillingly but no choice have to spend it on someone else. You decide, ok?"

Old 17-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Thanks celcius. There are two second storey massage parlours along South Bridge Road. The first one, the massage girls ask for $150 for full service. The second one, the massage girls ask for $200, no negotiations. I was massaged by a Taiwanese girl in this one. Negotiations broke down between me and her. Nothing was going to ensue. She told me my massage was over. I realised there was 30 mins not used. She has resigned. The girls in both of them look just so so.
Old 18-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Thanks celcius. There are two second storey massage parlours along South Bridge Road. The first one, the massage girls ask for $150 for full service. The second one, the massage girls ask for $200, no negotiations. I was massaged by a Taiwanese girl in this one. Negotiations broke down between me and her. Nothing was going to ensue. She told me my massage was over. I realised there was 30 mins not used. She has resigned. The girls in both of them look just so so.
That is why this sort of shops can only earn our money once .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 24-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness . Don't overpay and don't be another carrot head .

Old 27-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

I used to go to kelly before she changed name from cindy. Her service is not bad and she charged the market rate then. When she moved, i paid her the new price for a few sessions cause she said the money was determined by the shop boss and she does not get more. She sounded apologetic about it then. But later on i discovered that this was not true from other ladies in the shop. When trying to bargain down, she can be quite unplesant and i also found that after laying more her service quality went down. Its as if she felt she disnt need to work so hard since she earns more now... she also abit cannot be bothered to maintain her figure... eventually i stopped going to her...
Old 27-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius View Post
They can anyhow say their regular customers pay $150 and above (when maybe don't have such person to begin with) for FJ but you also don't know mah.

So, usually when they say that, I'll counter along the lines of..

"$100 is all I can spend today. Among the 15018348910 places and girls that I can spend this $100 on, I made the decision to choose you. It's either you accept it, or I unwillingly but no choice have to spend it on someone else. You decide, ok?"

thanks bro for sharing , and we must be firm when neg $$$

I think we can just not take the special from those want higher rate ml as if we give in they think we are easy carrot and in turn also provide lousy services

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-04-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 14
siaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to behold

I think not only MP .. maybe can share other services that is over charge here to prevent bros from kena chop.. e.g. ktv. Spa. Etc...these TKB and viet in sg think we need them badly. Knn.
Old 27-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
blowaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyong View Post
I kena 1,
she stand 3 feet away during handjob, cannot touch.
i wake up to move nearer, she release her hand and moved backwards.
puiiiii.............
Maybe she tot u want to rape her..
Old 04-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Old 18-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Old 30-05-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Old 30-05-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

i believe some brothers have spoiled market and now ml think they are queens and deserved to be paid more
Old 30-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
airbux380 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that at Ppl Park Complex, ML asking for $200 for full package excluding entrance fee $50. Siao one! Is it because many old uncles pampered them with their cpf ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1