The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
i jokingly offer her $3k and she say it's alright, just visit her more often.
Mayb she's xpecting $30k ba ..
Old 24-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
jumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixOne View Post
My most memorable one was at a typical TCM joint. Often went there to relieve my aching muscle since they provide some hard massage

But when asked to flip over to the front, not sure purposely or what, this particular ML has this technique to make me mari kita below with hand massage movement from chest area to stomach in a wave like movement.

After that, she will ask me 还有那里需要按吗? First few time, I really duno how to answer her since the tcm cubicle has a no hanky panky sign. I scare I get the wrong idea.

But got one time, really cannot control, I answer 下面. She then pull down my short and start helping me release. The more shocking thing is that she didn't even ask for extra charge.

Went back a few times for free release until too busy with work and no time to visit her. After that went back again, the tcm joint change to another one liao. Damn wasted......
good deal man!! i frequent TCM alot, always hoping got some relieve at the end but so far no luck.

only one place gives me teasing massage near the balls until all my pre-cum ooze out.

if any bros have good TCM places to recommend, please share with me!!
Old 26-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Did your didi got lucky ?
She winked at me and ask want to 打飞机. Then she quoted $50, I agreed and she wanked off. It was a clean spa so she did not strip or anything because the glass window on the door was rather big and I only get to grope her butt since she say people won't see it easily.

In retrospect, it wasn't a worthwhile wank.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
She winked at me and ask want to 打飞机. Then she quoted $50, I agreed and she wanked off. It was a clean spa so she did not strip or anything because the glass window on the door was rather big and I only get to grope her butt since she say people won't see it easily.

In retrospect, it wasn't a worthwhile wank.
Yes not worth but you can't help it haha
Old 01-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kyouke2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My first time went to 24hours spa and try but nothing special, maybe I answer her questions wrongly

1)do you want to go shower first?
2)is this your first time here?
3)how do you know this place?
4)walk in or booking?
5)you choose me or counter choose for you?
6)where do you work?

Unlike other massage spa, she never ask me whether her strength is okay and never start a chat =(
Old 01-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kyouke2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

1) want take a shower?
2) first time here?
3) how u know this place?
4) walk in or booking?
5) you choose me or counter choose for you?
6) what u work as?

=/ she only ask these questions and then she didnt chat with me at all
Old 02-05-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yes not worth but you can't help it haha
Small head rules
Old 04-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the most common questions the ML will ask you :

1) How do you know about this place
2) Who recommend you this place
3) What are you working as
4) How much are you earning
5) Where you stay
6) Are you married
7) Where else have you been to massage
8) Who else massage you
9) Do you want something else

Feel free to add any questions the ML will ask you.

Upz thread for awareness .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 04-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
oomilktea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably commonly asked but trickiest to answer.
is it because it is big that's why it last so long?
Old 05-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

wow. this one no autoroam also worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixOne View Post
My most memorable one was at a typical TCM joint. Often went there to relieve my aching muscle since they provide some hard massage

But when asked to flip over to the front, not sure purposely or what, this particular ML has this technique to make me mari kita below with hand massage movement from chesvt area to stomach in a wave like movement.

After that, she will ask me 还有那里需要按吗? First few time, I really duno how to answer her since the tcm cubicle has a no hanky panky sign. I scare I get the wrong idea.

But got one time, really cannot control, I answer 下面. She then pull down my short and start helping me release. The more shocking thing is that she didn't even ask for extra charge.

Went back a few times for free release until too busy with work and no time to visit her. After that went back again, the tcm joint change to another one liao. Damn wasted......
Old 06-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

1 thing to note try not to give too much of your personal info to your ML .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 15-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
granturismoz is Cool - loads of Potential

how do you guys know if can autoroam the ML if she offers the hj and you accept it?
Old 16-05-2017, 12:09 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by granturismoz View Post
how do you guys know if can autoroam the ML if she offers the hj and you accept it?
For me I never ask if can autoroam or not, some ML when they see if you are asking this kind of qn most will try to "add on"

[This is for MP that ask GQ, don't try it on clean spa or else you will be charged for sexual harassment]
Starting of the massage where I was facing down and she massage my back, I will ke siao touch and caress her leg, if she is ok with that, than next step try to touch her panty and her butt, if she is ok than I know can liao

So during and BJ or HJ again don't ask for autoroam or not, straight away touch here and there, if ok than just grab her breast and suck it if you got the chance
Old 16-05-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
granturismoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
For me I never ask if can autoroam or not, some ML when they see if you are asking this kind of qn most will try to "add on"

[This is for MP that ask GQ, don't try it on clean spa or else you will be charged for sexual harassment]
Starting of the massage where I was facing down and she massage my back, I will ke siao touch and caress her leg, if she is ok with that, than next step try to touch her panty and her butt, if she is ok than I know can liao

So during and BJ or HJ again don't ask for autoroam or not, straight away touch here and there, if ok than just grab her breast and suck it if you got the chance
Ok thanks a lot!
Old 18-05-2017, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pretty new to the scene..
would like to ask bros out there..

when go MP, if paid for 60mins and after all done still left 15min, what would you do? ML went out and after you finish bathing she haven come back, you see the clock still got 15min.
dress up and leave..?
lie on the bed?
lie on bed expecting massage till time's up?

also, if the ML they assign bueh gam, then how ah?
change or...???

thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1