The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skyline03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Don't waste time on those gai goi website. You are not allow to mirror girls and most of the photo are overly photoshop or faked. Girls turn up always different from website and much uglier.

If you are not a local, high chance they give u less service and force u to pay more money.

Thanks I'll avoid this. One question what do you mean by "not allowed to mirrior girls?"
Old 28-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Drthanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline03 View Post
Thanks I'll avoid this. One question what do you mean by "not allowed to mirrior girls?"
The website girls are cheap, they can serve foreigners as well but unless you can speak and type basic Vietnàmese, the experience will not be that good. Better to go to FJ joints for 1.2-1.5mil a pop.
Old 28-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

29 April - 01 May 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Upon arrival in HCM, check in hotel, after lunch at Pho 2000 nearby money changer area, went straight to NPK for first shot.

Random Girl
Damage: 400k only

One of the two regular house that I frequent. Girl gave a mediocre massage then proceeded to suck and tug my dick till cum.

After that we went to Binh Duong for a KTV session.

Karaoke Sắc Đêm
Damage: 4.2m total cost for 3 cartons of Heinkein Beer, fruits, tidbits and service tips + 500k sitting tips

Disappointing experience.

Place looks grand, however only one line up of ladies(around 12 of them). We were promised ST/LT with wechat MMS who was not present as she had to fetch clients from the airport, however girls did not want to go home with us. Started at 8pm, ended close to 12 midnight. Find photos of the ladies in their go-home clothing:

At lobby we contemplated to go for a happy ending massage where we were approached by a motor cycle pimp. Negotiated our price and to pay after session.

Random Girl
Damage: 800k only

Disappointing experience as always. No shower, no kiss nips, no BJ and demanded more tips for good service. While thrusting her she shouted pain and refused other positions. Told her how to give her tips when her service is crap and everything also cannot do. She kept quiet and let me thrust her hard till I came. Dressed up and left without a word. Oh ya, she looked at least 30 when she claims to be 22, one of the flattest chest I have ever seen for a Viet girl, a push up bra creates damn good wonders.

Next morning we went for a morning rub.

Dai Nam Massage
Zhang - Number 6
Damage: 270k + 300k tips

To clarify their opening hours where there are masseuses available, 10am-5am separated in two working shifts.

Came in the usual tall model figure lady except her face was so-so. She believed a story about me being gay and was damn excited to jerk me off. Her massage was okay, HJ skills were nothing to shout about. I managed to pull down her shirt and bra as I caress those fine fair tits. As she kept wearing I keep pulling, a little annoying but exciting. I came my load shortly and after she gave a head massage just trying to understand why I would prefer to jerk off to a girl. Joke.

We went to CÔNG TY TNHH TM ĐT LÀNG NƯỚNG NAM BỘ for lunch and they offer wide variety of food. Non aircon setting but if you have a big group they have VIP aircon room for you. They are located at 302A - Tô Hiến Thành - P.15 - Q.10 - TP.HCM. Food price affordable in my opinion.

Next we went for another rub.

Boss Palace Massage
Thi Tham - Number 7
Damage: 200k + 250k tips

She was petite the way I like it, massage okay only. The bargaining part started to turn me off. Told her Ive been here many times and know the price for a BBBJ/HJ. Told her 250k, she wanted 500k but later went down to 300k which she says only HJ. Told her forget about it, 100k for massage only, she agreed. Later she caress my balls again and started to BBBJ/HJ me. Told her its 250k Im giving and she nod while sucking my dick. Did not take long to cum as she was my type. The mood was spoilt for a good session but surprisingly I came fast.

Went for Ốc Oanh at 534 Vĩnh Khánh Street for their seafood. The butter oysters were really good and the lemongrass clams soup never disappoints. Went for local coffee nearby hotel and visited the Ben Thanh night market, some vendors are SYTs with really nice skin and body, some are bloody rude though after you try to bargain the coffee price w them.

Suddenly my fatigue kicked in, literally dragged myself back by foot to hotel. Knocked out the minute I entered the room while my friends got ST ladies.

Woke up the next morning for breakfast, early flight back and home sweet home.
Old 28-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Very powerful....CASH KING in the house....

My humble two cents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
29 April - 01 May 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Upon arrival in HCM, check in hotel, after lunch at Pho 2000 nearby money changer area, went straight to NPK for first shot.

Random Girl
Damage: 400k only

One of the two regular house that I frequent. Girl gave a mediocre massage then proceeded to suck and tug my dick till cum.

After that we went to Binh Duong for a KTV session.

Karaoke Sắc Đêm
Damage: 4.2m total cost for 3 cartons of Heinkein Beer, fruits, tidbits and service tips + 500k sitting tips

{dun quote whole post - edited by mod }
Old 29-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
blackboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bros..

will be visiting HCMC soon. this will be my first time visiting HCMC.. will be staying at District 1
need some of the exprienced bros guidance..

wondering where do you guys find all the catwalk ST/LT.

and also have some KTV in mind to visit. please share what are the service that KTVS / NIGHTCLUBS offers?
Old 29-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackboard View Post
hi bros..

will be visiting HCMC soon. this will be my first time visiting HCMC.. will be staying at District 1
need some of the exprienced bros guidance..

and also have some KTV in mind to visit. please share what are the service that KTVS / NIGHTCLUBS offers?
When are you going? I'm dropping by soon. But I'm also a newbie lol
Old 30-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

Anyone have any luck at the coffee shops? How does those places work? Do chicks just come and sit and talk?
Old 30-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

anyone have any luck at coffee shops?

how do those places work? girls just come and talk?
Old 30-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Go Catwalk, it is situated beside New World Hotel.

Quote:

Since u planned to visit. Go and post a FR here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline03 View Post
Anyone have any luck at the coffee shops? How does those places work? Do chicks just come and sit and talk?
Walk to a coffee shop, order a cup of coffee. Finish the coffee, pay and go.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,

Just back from HCM and did quite a bit of research that I am sharing here. Hopefully it will be of some use!

Karaoke/Bia Om

13 Lư Tự Trọng, Bến Nghé, Quận 1
Vixen 21B ton Duc Thang Q1
6b Phan Ngoc Thach, District 1

Club Royal – 8-15 Ton Duc Thang Street Q1
Catwalk – 76 Le Lai Street Q1

Cafes with girls

Mode coffee
177 Tran Nhan Ton, Q10

Cafe Vuon Lai
128 Tran Nhan Ton (off Vinh Vien), Q10

Cafe Nhac Tre DJ
50-52 Vinh Vien, Q10

Mifa Cafe
54 Vinh Vien, Q10

Cafe 173
173 Su Van Hanh , Q10

Cafe 009
009 Su Van Hanh, Q10

Mifa Cafe
Huong Vuong, Q5
(near Nguyen Tri Phuong)

Cafe 09
Ngo Quyen, Q5

Cafe 777
Ngo Quyen, Q10

Models Cafe
Ngo Quyen, Q10

Star Cafe
Ngo Quyen, Q10

Coffee 018
08 Tan Da, Q5

Coffee 018
018 Mac Thien Thich, Q5

321 Tran Hung Dao, Q5 (upstairs)

Cafe CN
109 Tran Binh Trong, Q5

Spas that offer full service

Tokyo Spa
15B/22 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1

Visited this. Only a couple of average looking gals when I arrived but the display was much better when I left (my usual luck, I guess). Online I found reports for 2m dong for full service but the girl told me prices went up and asked for 4m dong! Bargained down to 3m but anyway settled for 2m for BJ. Probably I was ripped off this time. Service was good, so never mind lah.

152 Massage
152, Tran Quang Khai Street, District 1

Bars to Visit

Name: Buoi: 39/2 Pham Ngoc Thach (underground night club with hostess)
Napoly Bar - 7 Pham Ngoc Thach

Lush: 2 Lư Tự Trọng, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Chill Bar: 26 & 27th Floor Rooftop, AB Tower, 76A Le Lai St Q1
Blanchy’s Trash: 95 Hai Ba Trung Q1

The bars in Pateur Street Q1 have very nice gals (see ) but I don't think it's possible to bar fine the gals there.
Anyway these are the hot ones:

106 pasteur: tequila
44 pasteur: number V
98 pasteur: willow
70 pasteur: vynil

Have fun, play safe and update this list if you find something more!
Old 02-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sry new to this thread. wat is ST or LT?

any good budget hotel or hostel to reccomend which is close to MP or hot toc street & allow bring girl o'nite?

a small clean room w clean bedsheet, single bed, attached w/c, no frills, no need b/f. tks
Old 02-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
sry new to this thread. wat is ST or LT?

any good budget hotel or hostel to reccomend which is close to MP or hot toc street & allow bring girl o'nite?

a small clean room w clean bedsheet, single bed, attached w/c, no frills, no need b/f. tks
ST mean short-time/short-term ? LT mean long-time/long term ?I not so sure
Old 03-06-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
go to backpacker angmo area bui vien...then ask which one allow gal go back, most impt is you find gal to bring back thats the hardest part
ya tt's true. m tinking if i shd prepare to oay 2m dong for bar girl, or invest time to sweet talk hot toc or massage gal. if i paying, i want gal to stay o'nite.

it is possible in thailand the last time i was there cos the gal spoke english. can communicate & watch hotel room tv cable all nite.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

recently visited tokya spa. quite a disappointment. gal quality nt as gd. entry fee 600k and gal requested 1m for hj, 2m for bj and 500k to be topless or 3m for fj. understand frm the gal, its no longer called tokya spa as there was a change of boss.
dun waste your time on this.

dai nam massage was quite gd. though only hj but gfe feeling nt bad. u can try number 46. 500k damage
Old 04-06-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

was walking the street when 1 of 2 girls walked by and say "we are students..."...
did not follow up, just waive and walked off
was wary yet wondering if had missed a good opportunity...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1