The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Broamerica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry List of Spas that shortchanged Our Massage Duration

The purpose of this thread is to warn Bros here of spas that had shortchanged our massage duration, wasting our precious $$$ and making our cheonging session an unhappy one.

Shorten massage duration of ~5mins is still reasonable in my humble opinion, while shorten duration of >10mins is totally unacceptable. Bros are advised to watch out for the time or run your stopwatch to avoid being shortchanged at the spas listed here.

I would start off the list with New Wellness Spa at JE. I visit this joint quite frequently and normally the massage will end about 5mins short of an hour. However, my last visit was cut short by almost 15mins which make me damn pissed off
Old 27-02-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
MayMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: List of Spas that shortchanged Our Massage Duration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broamerica View Post
The purpose of this thread is to warn Bros here of spas that had shortchanged our massage duration, wasting our precious $$$ and making our cheonging session an unhappy one.

Shorten massage duration of ~5mins is still reasonable in my humble opinion, while shorten duration of >10mins is totally unacceptable. Bros are advised to watch out for the time or run your stopwatch to avoid being shortchanged at the spas listed here.

I would start off the list with New Wellness Spa at JE. I visit this joint quite frequently and normally the massage will end about 5mins short of an hour. However, my last visit was cut short by almost 15mins which make me damn pissed off
There is one near Zion Road in the ground floor of a hotel near a restaraunt.
Old 27-02-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Most tcm that wear sexy dress you won't expect much massage and will short charge you the massage and some even chop you ask you to extend time name I Guess no need say you all go Guess .. try a few at town and Chinatown pattern same one
Old 27-02-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

There's one at Amk ave 4. W..X.. spa. Been there at least 4-5 times. Tried 3 different masseuse. All short changed me by at least 15 mins. Rushing off to take other clients. The worst thing is massage 20 mins into the session, some one comes in ask if there's slot. She will tell them 10mins can? Then come back to me massage a bit more then ask u flip over for special. So 5mins shower minus 15 mins. Altogether the massage is 40 mins. Lol joke. I stopped going there. Even the massage is at best 6/10.
Old 27-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

same goes to ppl pk comp
Near sex toy shop.
The gal dont masg but sell body.
Old 27-02-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
There's one at Amk ave 4. W..X.. spa. Been there at least 4-5 times. Tried 3 different masseuse. All short changed me by at least 15 mins. Rushing off to take other clients. The worst thing is massage 20 mins into the session, some one comes in ask if there's slot. She will tell them 10mins can? Then come back to me massage a bit more then ask u flip over for special. So 5mins shower minus 15 mins. Altogether the massage is 40 mins. Lol joke. I stopped going there. Even the massage is at best 6/10.
Bro just expose this shop, been to this WenXin TuiNa at Blk 157 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 before and this really chop carrot, only keen in earning specials and I paid for 1 hour massage and only give me 30mins massage.
Old 27-02-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
Just curious... if you are so unhappy with them, why the hell you still go back so many times???
Old 27-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
trueboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I do agree on the shorting of timing especially PRC masseuses. Nowadays i don't really fancy a session with them anymore.
Old 27-02-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

Although same spa or massage joint but different gals does thing differently. Some gals might shortchange u but there are others who will service u till times up or even overtime. Name those gals better.
Old 27-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

great thread TS

Agreed with trademark - different MLs in same MP do things differently. Its best to identify the GOOD MLs than to expose the BAD. Simple reason is there are too many bad attitude MLs around to name in this trade.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademark View Post
Although same spa or massage joint but different gals does thing differently. Some gals might shortchange u but there are others who will service u till times up or even overtime. Name those gals better.
Old 27-02-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread. upp you bro....

Quote:

Old 01-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

good post deserves my 24 missiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademark View Post
Old 01-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!

Really nice information lists of spas bros, keep updating. Thanks
Old 01-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
strayedsouls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the spas did shortchange your hours
Old 02-03-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

I doubt most of the spa..at least some of the more solid one so far I try never shortchange the time but if you just go the fck joints then dun complain if they shortchange you lol cause 99% they dun even massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1