The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List of Spas that shortchanged Our Massage Duration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
I doubt most of the spa..at least some of the more solid one so far I try never shortchange the time but if you just go the fck joints then dun complain if they shortchange you lol cause 99% they dun even massage
They dun even massage coz they are not the masseuses, they are the pianists ..
Old 02-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: List of Spas that shortchanged Our Massage Durationi

Their part time job also digger, gold digger
Old 02-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I find it not beneficial to go for the last booking of the night because my time was once cut in a massage parlour in Balestier Point. The receptionist or was he the owner is a fat, short, tanned, local Chinese man. He looks like the laughing Buddha. I was the last customer. When I came out of the massage room, I told him my time was cut. He replied in Hokkien, immediately when I stepped into the massage parlour's front door, my time had started! He is still working as the receptionist of a massage parlour on the Ground floor of this building.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Broamerica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayedsouls View Post
Most of the spas did shortchange your hours
I think it's something the management can manage by installing a tablet with the countdown timer. At least Bros will feel more fairly treated in such spas. Spa owners - Please read and improve!
Old 02-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
They dun even massage coz they are not the masseuses, they are the pianists ..
Bro, pianists probably press harder than they do
Old 03-03-2017, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broamerica View Post
I think it's something the management can manage by installing a tablet with the countdown timer. At least Bros will feel more fairly treated in such spas. Spa owners - Please read and improve!
Rose spa Clementi is doing this, but the ML will walk away half way to so called take towel and return after 10 minutes,maybe she went to toilet instead.

However, I think it's really good that if we name out the good massage joint and ML. I will go first, Lisa in Kilin Spa
Old 04-03-2017, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Garfield88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekim View Post
Rose spa Clementi is doing this, but the ML will walk away half way to so called take towel and return after 10 minutes,maybe she went to toilet instead.
Mine was at Rose Spa Ang Mo Kio, ask me change and let me waited for 15 mins. Came in started the massage then half way thru the massage went out to take something and in out time about 10 mins as I had my phone with me. When she said finished, I looked at my phone it was like still have about 8 mins+ before time up and that is included the 10 mins she went out. Massage was ok no complaints.

But I felt that I was short changed. I tipped her and left.

Massage: 7/10
Return: I don't think so / maybe

No offence as this is my FR.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Agree with fatboy bro. Tried a few of those and got shortchanged.

Nowadays only stick the few that I know guarantee have good massage and release.

Quote:
Most tcm that wear sexy dress you won't expect much massage and will short charge you the massage and some even chop you ask you to extend time name I Guess no need say you all go Guess .. try a few at town and Chinatown pattern same one
Old 04-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I was told the whole lot of SPA located at South Bridge Road should be avoided.

There are many threads in this sub-forum.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

reputable cat one spa can get foreigner employee
under permit.
the gals usually dont short change.
careful with prc beauty hair shop.
many at second floor ppl park complex near sex toy shop.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield88 View Post
Mine was at Rose Spa Ang Mo Kio, ask me change and let me waited for 15 mins. Came in started the massage then half way thru the massage went out to take something and in out time about 10 mins as I had my phone with me. When she said finished, I looked at my phone it was like still have about 8 mins+ before time up and that is included the 10 mins she went out. Massage was ok no complaints.

But I felt that I was short changed. I tipped her and left.

Massage: 7/10
Return: I don't think so / maybe

No offence as this is my FR.
stupid trick like go out bring oil, bring towel.
serve tea first, take very long come back.
timing wasting technique,
one hand masg ,one hand handphone.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Re: List of Spas that shortchanged Our Massage Durationi

Quote:
Their part time job also digger, gold digger
wish to do one parttime job with a $200 xtra svc.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
My exact sentiment.
Why tip $ when you feel shortchanged ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro garfield, u kena shortchanged in time & yet tipped her??
LOL..
Old 04-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro garfield, u kena shortchanged in time & yet tipped her??
LOL..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
My exact sentiment.
Why tip $ when you feel shortchanged ???
Probably this is the oni way that he can vent his anger & fury ba ..
Old 05-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Bro pls share your favourite Kilin Spa - mine is YZ Spa @ GMT.
Great attitude MILFs who do not shortchange anyone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekim View Post

However, I think it's really good that if we name out the good massage joint and ML. I will go first, Lisa in Kilin Spa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1