The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lolipop1802 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New TCM in the East!

Bro can share this gem location . I stay in bedok.
Old 30-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

hi Bro TS. I am living in the East too. I have been cheated a few times by the massage websites. please help me by sharing the contacts details.
Old 27-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

The wind is STRONG towards TCM without TCM practitioners present in the shop. Its a law infringement act. So bros may wanna ensure TCM practitioners do not MIA from the MPs u patronise.
Old 28-04-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ninama123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact please
Old 28-04-2017, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Bro can share contact please thanks
Old 28-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Ken1715 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pls share contact pls
Old 28-04-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 14
cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!

Bro share please thanks!
Old 29-04-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pineapples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post
Hi bros. Timecheck, 03:36am in the morning.

Saw this TCM joint very near my house as I was driving by. Pretty out in the open as well, and I just realized it was brand new. So I decided to check it out cause I can't sleep and I'm horny. Greeted by a very next door kinda girl. I find her adorable and cute. Like really cute. Asked her for 1 hour and quoted $45. Went in, no boxers in sight, stripped and lay on the massage table. Lady came in, and it wasn't the same one that was manning the counter, I realized when I turned around cause they used different dresses. But as she walked past my hands it was just bare skin. Short dress hehe.

Massage was so so, was falling in and out of sleep, comfy. I would give 5/6.
ML was a mid thirties looking woman, very small front package with a nice butt. Looks wise, up to you all to check it out. I say, 6.
Her sensual soft strokes was good though, cause I ticklish but I give it an 8, cause not that long of it. I prolly will try to do pure sensual next time.
Damage for BM is $80.
GFE was pretty good as we started talking after I unloaded. Laughed alot as well. And got introduced to recep so... my next is recep. Maybe alternate times with each.
From what I gather there are a few girls around, and what I heard from my ML got one pretty one as well. So please do try and feedback to me!!

Guys you know the rules. I will give out maybe to a few first. I can't speak Chinese well so for my Chinese bros I need your help to recce more! But standard rules apply, will sift through who I deem is trusted first. Don't wanna ruin something so convenient for me. Sorry in advance to those who don't receive my pm!!
can share the location
Old 29-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, mind sharing the location via PM? Thanks! Got some to recommend as well.
Old 29-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Can share contact please thanks
Old 07-05-2017, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
jaehee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post
Hi bros. Timecheck, 03:36am in the morning.

Saw this TCM joint very near my house as I was driving by. Pretty out in the open as well, and I just realized it was brand new. So I decided to check it out cause I can't sleep and I'm horny. Greeted by a very next door kinda girl. I find her adorable and cute. Like really cute. Asked her for 1 hour and quoted $45. Went in, no boxers in sight, stripped and lay on the massage table. Lady came in, and it wasn't the same one that was manning the counter, I realized when I turned around cause they used different dresses. But as she walked past my hands it was just bare skin. Short dress hehe.

Massage was so so, was falling in and out of sleep, comfy. I would give 5/6.
ML was a mid thirties looking woman, very small front package with a nice butt. Looks wise, up to you all to check it out. I say, 6.
Her sensual soft strokes was good though, cause I ticklish but I give it an 8, cause not that long of it. I prolly will try to do pure sensual next time.
Damage for BM is $80.
GFE was pretty good as we started talking after I unloaded. Laughed alot as well. And got introduced to recep so... my next is recep. Maybe alternate times with each.
From what I gather there are a few girls around, and what I heard from my ML got one pretty one as well. So please do try and feedback to me!!

Guys you know the rules. I will give out maybe to a few first. I can't speak Chinese well so for my Chinese bros I need your help to recce more! But standard rules apply, will sift through who I deem is trusted first. Don't wanna ruin something so convenient for me. Sorry in advance to those who don't receive my pm!!
Hi bro, can share the location? Thx in advance.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Time check 3:36 can't slp cfm is little bro not tired haha but I'm glad u got u fix. Wondering what's ur ml front stats? If not next time rotate how to bm?
Old 07-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Locoloca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location?
Old 08-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

lowlow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 08-05-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

Kremil bro - in fact Sunday Times reporter is so free he revisited the same 7 TCMs in 2 months....just to expose 2 TCMs offering extras yet again

Best to check out Clean + Good MPs rather than dubious TCM joints....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
The wind is STRONG towards TCM without TCM practitioners present in the shop. Its a law infringement act. So bros may wanna ensure TCM practitioners do not MIA from the MPs u patronise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1