The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
All these ladies available for ST n LT. I was quoted 2500baht + 600baht barfine for ST. Can bargain down a little.
So there is a bar inside to go in to drink? Just like patpong and soi cowboy?
Old 02-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
anyone been to the jap pub street area near patpong?

See so many cosplay girl sitting outside. how does it work? is it agogo bar kind or ktv?
Most of the joints are ktv joints whereby u go up,select a girl to sit with u and drink with u. Different joints have different prices. It can range from 700-1000baht for an hour of free flow beverages/liquor. Additional charges for the girl that sit with u. U can also order a bottle. There's different color number tag to differentiate the different categories. Some girls go out and some girls dun. Do check with the Mamasan available. It can be pretty costly for some clubs.

U will be seated in cubicle area and take turns to sing ktv if u are at the general area. There's room available for booking for private use.

Quote:
All these ladies available for ST n LT. I was quoted 2500baht + 600baht barfine for ST. Can bargain down a little.
Not all girls are available. Unless u go to the solely buyout joints without drinking. Mind if u could share which club/joint u went that could bargain? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

my sexy coyote friends give half ball at my condo's swimming pool. maybe you guys saw them at Nana before

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 02-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro out there...im be at bkk 7th feb to 10th...can ask u guys onyx and scratch dog,this two places ok bo? Damages?
Old 02-02-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
Hi bro out there...im be at bkk 7th feb to 10th...can ask u guys onyx and scratch dog,this two places ok bo? Damages?
Onyx will be a place where u should hang out with friends/girls for a night out. Not so much of a pickup joint. U can either pay cover charge to enter or buy a bottle/package to enter. It's ard 2-3k with mixers. It will be quite boring if u are going alone.

As for scratchdog, u can either pay cover charge to enter or buy a bottle but u can mingle ard with the FLs there. Hope u have fun.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
So there is a bar inside to go in to drink? Just like patpong and soi cowboy?
Concerning the girls sitting along d jap pub street, all u need to do is negotiate d price with their mummies, who will approach u, then bring d gals to yr hotel for st or Lt. Yes, if u wish u may bring them to their bars but not necessary.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
Bottles at onyx are around 2k with mixer priced at 90-100b a bottle if im not wrong
Old 03-02-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
SummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Trip to BKK from 20-24Jan.

Landed in the airport and first thing i did is change to my thai sim card and book a grab car. Usually grab taxi is cheaper than grab car but always remember that there will be massive jam in bkk. So i always go with grab car.

I stayed in city lodge soi 9. Which is at nana. The hotel is decent and spacious as i top up for a corner room. It is just beside nana station. Right below the hotel there is a sports bar. Price wise is quite alright, but there are always cheaper option around. My advice, never drink there. They are under pouring the drinks.

I like the concept of thermae as i visited it for 3 nights straight and went to nana for my last night. Basically i did the same things for 3 days.

Bring the girl out for long time which cost 5k baht. How long the girl stay with you vary from how comfortable they are with you.
For me the girls from thermae stayed till 5-7am. But for my friend who went with me was not so lucky. i guess most probably of his age and the way he treat the girl.

walk in to thermae pick the girl you like, tell her long time and dont bother to ask or bargain the price with them. Make them feel like you know your stuffs. Also guys please treat them with respect, bring them out for some food and coffee. Chat a little get to know each other, build up the chemistry. The girls there are more than just sex object. They are also human.

Buy a bottle of your favorite drinks and put it in the hotel with some mixers. After food you can always bring the girl to your hotel and have some drinks or you can have it at any bar. What i did is bring them to a bar and some drinks, go back hotel and drink more. It is more of GFE than just sex. This goes on for 3 nights.

On my last night i went to nana entertainment plaza, some bunny signboard on 1st floor. Never get drunk there or you will get a shock of your life. Practically they power up my drinks and it felt super strong after the first few glass. Bar fine there is expensive. I would say wait till your last night and spend what you have left there if you have enough.
Barfine a syt and she cant hold her liquior well. So in the end both of us got drunk and it felt like a crazy drunk sex with a girlfriend then a working girl. Heavy frenching, 69, bbbj and it goes on. of course condom on when doing FJ.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
laihongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

My 4th time going BKK; 1st time cheonging there. Sorry for any shortcomings in advance as this is considered my first time writing an FR/ trip review. ✌

30/01 Mon:

Checked in hotel at Unico Express at Sukhumvit Soi 3 at around 8 pm. Hotel wise, no frills budget hotel at around $40+ per night iirc. Relatively clean, albeit quite small with no windows. Location wise, not bad. 10 mins, 800 m walk to Nana Plaza, with rows of halal Indian/Arabic/Bangladeshi/Pakistan along the way; if you're a no pork no lard kinda guy

Took at 100B Grab ride to Soi Cowboy (25 min, 2 km walk). Reached there and walked down the 150 m stretch of that famous street, and was kinda surprised at the girls for not being overly aggressive in enticing customers to come in. Maybe because I was with a Middle Eastern/Indian-looking friend with me, idk as I've read that some go go clubs clubs refuse entry to them.

Decided to check out the Thai girl show at Suzie Wong's paid 180B iirc for Chang beer at the door before going in. Quality of girls inside, average 6.5/10 imho. Show wise, not too shabby. Girl on girl action, licking pussies on stage, inserting needles and razor blades inside, kinky stuff. Came along a MILF, and decided to just get her an LD (180 - 200B iirc). After sitting 10 mins, she said she wanted to follow me back. 600B BF and 1500B for short time but nah... Not really my type lol. Ordered another drink for myself, she had to go back on stage to continue dancing and that's when I decided to bail, haha.

Proceeded to Crazy House (as I've heard great reviews). Bouncer outside checked my IC before letting me enter. Quality of gals better imho, music was also better. Sat down and enjoyed the show, and came along 2 better looking gals whom joined me and my friend. Bought LDs for them as well, but this time it's 1 shot tequila glass. Could have been plain water, idk lol. Chemistry with them girls here was better, service was better too. Bought a drink for the waitress that served us as well, cos she was kinda cute. Heh. BF here was 700B and ST at 1500B too. Left soon after that and waited for my friend outside and as I was smoking, that same bouncer kinda eye balled me a little and asked, no... demanded tip from me. He was like, "oi, 100B tip for me" while waving as his 2 friends outside eye balled me too. Brushed them off and walked away.

Feeling kinda horny at this point and walked down that stretch again, but don't feel like going in to any of the bars there so..... we walked for 10 mins to a BJ bar called Som's Haven (again after reading good reviews here). Reached and we kinda felt a little intimidated as the place was quite ulu and some guys/gangsters/mafia maybe were hanging around and drinking outside. Thinking YOLO, we decided to sit inside and ordered drinks for ourselves. A cute looking 6.5/10 girl sat with me and an 4/10 auntie-looking lady sat with my friend, hahahaha. After having a good time laughing and joking around, they offered us to go upstairs for BJ for 700B. I don't mind as my girl was not too bad looking but my friend asked sheepishly whether he can change girls, but they said cannot as they have a "queue system" wtf lol. Told my friend to just shut up and take one for the team, LOL.

We were quite tipsy at this point and was laughing the whole time as we enter the rooms upstairs. Thin walls separated us and we continued laughing and talking/disturbing the whole time. Inside the room was just a sofa and a small basin. BBBJ was okay, good suction but still had a hard time to pop. So asked her to strip but she said okay, tip 300B. Rolled my eyes and said fine. Now that she had stripped, only wearing her underwear, she went from a 6.5 to a 5.5, lol. Saggy boobs and had stretchmarks, but I don't really care and as long I manage to pop soon after. My friend next room was laughing/complaining the whole time as he said the auntie BBBJ was rough and her tougue was like a tiger's tougue (go Google). HAHA.

After we were done, we went back downstairs and the bill came to 950B per person. Gave my girl 1000B, nego abit for her tip and passed her 200B plus the 50B change compared to the 300B tip we set initially. Auntie also asked for tip when she was this, so my friend wanted to pass her the 50B change, LOL. She threw back the 50B at him and was now kpkb-ing. Told my friend and the auntie I gave tipped cos my girl stripped, my friend did'nt even autoroam the auntie while receiving the BBBJ. End up my friend passed her 150B and all is well. Quite a memorably weird and funny experience this.

Ended the night with a delicious kebab at stall opposite Grace Hotel along the way back to our hotel. Noticed around 10 to 15 freelancing girls hanging around outside Grace Hotel. Some of which were in Middle Eastern/Arabic traditional costumes, with scarves covering their faces. My friend approached one Arab-lookin girl, 8/10 with fair skin, sharp features and hot body and asked for her rates. Was quoted around 4000 to 5000B for ST iirc and she was from Uzbekistan. Walked away and she tried to nego and tried to call us back but at this point, we were already tired and just wanted to go sleep.

End of day one. Hope you enjoyed reading this and find some info useful for newbies. Will continue day two if I have the time, where I met this local girl online for the first time (kinda like Thai Tinder), and got laid! For free!
Old 03-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Concerning the girls sitting along d jap pub street, all u need to do is negotiate d price with their mummies, who will approach u, then bring d gals to yr hotel for st or Lt. Yes, if u wish u may bring them to their bars but not necessary.
Khun sohbuckkong thanks for sharing your experience.

Don't worry about those busybody and cocky people making sarcastic comments.
I will not shoot you down.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
I like the concept of thermae ...Bring the girl out for long time which cost 5k baht....walk in to thermae pick the girl you like, tell her long time and dont bother to ask or bargain the price with them.
Up you humble 9 pts for a good first FR.

But why not bargain or discuss the price if you want to? I would think any freelancer is up for negotiation, unless in Thermae they have fixed price like a 'Union'. Anybody able to negotiate less than 5k there?
Old 04-02-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
Bring the girl out for long time which cost 5k baht.
American Style Spender/Tipper spotted!

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 04-02-2017 at 06:09 AM.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
SummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is pretty standard. As 5k baht for overnight. Yes you csn actually bargain. I have seen people bargain till like 4500 baht. But if the girl knows that she is pretty why would she even bother to bargain with you. Also i think my bargaining and saving 500 baht would compromise the chemistry later.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aravin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a newbie but tried a few places now so will give something back.

These are my opinions based on my experiences. Yours may differ.

AGoGo
Soi Cowboy - Sahara (Sat 11pm): 5-6 customers only (downstairs), dancing girls mostly young and cute but quite short. Girls actually tried to dance on the stage and entertain me which was nice. They all smiled when make eye contact. Girls were nice to chat with and not pushy but did try a few times to get their friends with me. I said no, was happy with just two of them Some nice seating options too.

Mamasan was annoying and very pushy. Constantly asked me to buy her a lady drink despite telling her NO multiple times.

Nana Plaza - Bangkok Bunnies (Mon 10pm): Girls were hot, really good looking! Nice age range as well. Staff were not pushy at all. Zero dancing, just wobbling their legs on stage. A few girls approached me but left me alone if I said no. There were a few customers but not too busy (probably still early and due to being a Monday). Nice comfy seats. I will be going back if I have time and BF a girl.

Nana Plaza - Billboard (Mon 11pm): Very busy. Entertaining jacuzzi area with average looking girls messing around naked. Good fun there. Another stage with more girls but in bikinis. Very cute girls. BUT need to buy 2 lady drinks if you want their company. Greedy ****ers! staff were a little pushy for drinks as well but it was busy so maybe they deserve it. Won't be going back.

Plan to try a few more places tomorrow: Twister, Baccara, Bada Bing, Crazy House. Haven't BF a girl yet but currently Bangkok Bunnies is my favourite. May also try Thermae but not sure about that place...
Old 04-02-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tiger1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by laihongg View Post
Proceeded to Crazy House (as I've heard great reviews). Bouncer outside checked my IC before letting me enter. Quality of gals better imho, music was also better. Sat down and enjoyed the show, and came along 2 better looking gals whom joined me and my friend. Bought LDs for them as well, but this time it's 1 shot tequila glass. Could have been plain water, idk lol. Chemistry with them girls here was better, service was better too. Bought a drink for the waitress that served us as well, cos she was kinda cute. Heh. BF here was 700B and ST at 1500B too.
1500 ST is cheap at Crazy House.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1