The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 29-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ichibantori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hey just tried Helen recently,strong arms although she's only around 165 cm, had a lot of fun, and she really has good massage skills. A cup boobies with huge areola. Only thing is when I went to bath for 1 min, left my bag outside the bathroom for 1 min, came back was missing SGD 300 and RMB 500. Not saying it was confirm her but I didnt take out my wallet anywhere else in BJ. So please be very careful.

Also another tip to all the brothers, the locals are clamping down on massage gals, if you dont have a base locally, helen won't go with you to a 1 night stand hotel as she doesn't want to register
Old 29-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Hey just tried Helen recently,strong arms although she's only around 165 cm, had a lot of fun, and she really has good massage skills. A cup boobies with huge areola. Only thing is when I went to bath for 1 min, left my bag outside the bathroom for 1 min, came back was missing SGD 300 and RMB 500. Not saying it was confirm her but I didnt take out my wallet anywhere else in BJ. So please be very careful.

Also another tip to all the brothers, the locals are clamping down on massage gals, if you dont have a base locally, helen won't go with you to a 1 night stand hotel as she doesn't want to register
Old 01-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
cheong6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i beleive must be misunderstanding, i have beeing trying helen for more than two year whenever i visit beijing.never have such experience that she is stealing money even sometime i fall asleep completely. her massage is so far the best and compare to the charge.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Ok I just clarified it with her, it was a misunderstanding, must have been nicked from me when I went somewhere else. Thx for your help Cheong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong6969 View Post
i beleive must be misunderstanding, i have beeing trying helen for more than two year whenever i visit beijing.never have such experience that she is stealing money even sometime i fall asleep completely. her massage is so far the best and compare to the charge.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Ok I just clarified it with Helen, it was a misunderstanding, must have been nicked from me when I went somewhere else. Thx for your help Cheong.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Ok I just clarified it with Helen, it was a misunderstanding, must have been nicked from me when I went somewhere else. Thx for your help Cheong. My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichibantori View Post

Old 01-05-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Ok I just clarified it with Helen, it was a misunderstanding, must have been nicked from me when I went somewhere else. Thx for your help Cheong.

Quote:

Old 01-05-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Old 01-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong6969 View Post
Totally agreed.. Was there for 4 mths and the only thing that was missing is my MILO.
Truly a gem.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 01-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A cup boobies with huge areola.
U must have xray eyes.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Sure mate,

Tell me after you've tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
U must have xray eyes.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sure mate,

Tell me after you've tried
There is nothing to tell u since u have xray eyes.
There are some things i rather keep to myself.

One last thing, if u have seen her naked body and also the huge areola, do write down in details.
It can be very misleading becos as far as i know she doesnt strip. So for the benefit of some brothers who wanna engage her for masssage in beijing, at least they know what to expect..

Old 11-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whiterex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Can anyone kindly share their lobangs? I will be in Beijing for 2 nights next week and I realized that the contact number for Beijing Lily is no longer working. Would like to know if anyone can share contacts of reliable OKT or those sauna that provide extra services. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterex View Post
Hi bros,

Can anyone kindly share their lobangs? I will be in Beijing for 2 nights next week and I realized that the contact number for Beijing Lily is no longer working. Would like to know if anyone can share contacts of reliable OKT or those sauna that provide extra services. Thanks.
You need to Wechat Beijing Lily DIRECTLY.
Forget at looking at the website. It's never updated.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Kenpachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
You need to Wechat Beijing Lily DIRECTLY.
Forget at looking at the website. It's never updated.
Bro, possible to pm me Beijing Lily wechat id? Will be heading there next week. Thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1