The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Second day at pattaya 17/4/2016.

Alot of water playing until the night. 2moro and 18/4/2016 and 19/4/2016 will be the main day and also a super wet day.

Update later on the status...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Just clarify with Patts residents. When is the rainy season in Patts?
In May will have a dry or rainy weather?
May should still be a dry month unless the rains come early.... their rainy season starts from June to October so be prepared for flooding if you are going there during this period.
Old 19-04-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
hknight2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lone ranger in patts now. Anyone one in patts interested to meet up tomorrow for water fights?

Thank you.
Old 19-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

3rd day 18/4/2016 in pattaya.

Totally a whole day of water playing. Wet the whole day from top to bottom, outside to inside.
Most of the shop and agogo bars still open. Just be prepare to get wet on the way there and be wet when you are inside.Lot of hongkee and china tourtist during this period. Water splashing to you and white powder draw on your name is a norm already. It was fun.Today 19/4/2016 will be more fun as early morning already kanna splash. Good morning.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 19-04-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
You represent Thai govt lor.

This year is no less than last year. No cut short Songkran in Pattaya.

Only change is idiots using pipe pumps warned with 20000 baht fine. Last year was 200.
I was wrong.. Forgive me.. I'm totally soak now..

Anyway last night differ was amazing... Maybe planning to go back there again tonight.. Leaving tomorrow though.. Bro soil any place to recommend?
Old 19-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
I was wrong.. Forgive me.. I'm totally soak now..

Anyway last night differ was amazing... Maybe planning to go back there again tonight.. Leaving tomorrow though.. Bro soil any place to recommend?
Bro kyorindbaka.. Hope you enjoy Songkran.
Old 19-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

I going thailand for 9 day..do you think 9 day in pattaya is too long? Going there during june period

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 19-04-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys is there any sex tour guide ctc no.to share.
Planning to head down soon to pattaya.
Wanna try the services down there..
Do pm me if u hve any ctc to share..
Old 20-04-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I going thailand for 9 day..do you think 9 day in pattaya is too long? Going there during june period
Everyone tastes are different.
Some reach there intending to stay a few days but proceed back to BKK the very next day.
Yet there are some others who go there intending to stay a few days but still have not check out after 3 months
So whether your 9 days stay is too long or not enough only you can decide
Old 20-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
If you got thing do.. Still ok, if nothing, a bit long.

Old 20-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Update on songkran 19/4/2016

Alot of celebration going on. Road was close with police directing the traffic. Some shops, bar and agogo was closed too. Most of days play water from afternoon till late. Is very crowded on the road. Just be prepared to get wet n dirty. Passerby with those white powder will just rub it on your face. It was fun.

Went Peppermint agogo bar at walking St. Alot of nice lady. Even the hostress also can bar fine but different rate too. Didn't manage to bar fine any but did chat out with one.

Next went to Isomnia to link up with some friend. Very crowded, grab a drink stay a while and left for the another place.

We went to xo club as saw it was quite new but i would not recommand bros here unless you like ang mo lady from Russian or Ukrainians.. Cos this is a ang mo kind of agogo bar. Lady all ang mo. Normal drink is already double the price of a normal bar. Lady drink is at least 3 to 4x normal bar. We order a drink, finish and left.

The place don't suit me and is base on own preference. I m just sharing my experience. No hard feeling for those who think the place is ok.

Old 20-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Update on songkran 19/4/2016......No hard feeling for those who think the place is ok.
Bro Naka, no hard feelings indeed....but your update give me hard on liao....how?
Old 20-04-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mybruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Season bros of pattaya, airasia has flight direct to pattaya UTP airport then a short ride of 40km to pattaya city, is it faster this way? Why recommendations are to fly to bkk then take a 140km journey to pattaya city. Pls enlighten me. Thanks!

P/s: but only 1 timing to UTP airport and the timing sucks!
Old 20-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybruce View Post
Season bros of pattaya, airasia has flight direct to pattaya UTP airport then a short ride of 40km to pattaya city, is it faster this way? Why recommendations are to fly to bkk then take a 140km journey to pattaya city. Pls enlighten me. Thanks!

P/s: but only 1 timing to UTP airport and the timing sucks!
Yup as you stated the timing sucks. UTP reach about 1040 and by the time clear custom come out already 11. Taxi is 800 baht to Pats. Reach there also 12am and check in hotel etc... sianz

BKK has morning flights... I always rent a car and drive down but I read that you could take a shuttle bus to transport center like Mochit or Sai Tai Mai and take a aircon bus for 1.5 hrs to patts. It cost only like 150 baht? By the time you reach there just nice to check in hotel and you have a full day patts ahead!

Read some post around last sept... someone shared detail instructions for BKK to patts.
Old 20-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Go to page 566 to read up about travel from BKK to Patts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1