The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
cheong place in jb after 9pm alone

yesterday night i faced 1 problem. I finished work ard 9pm, called tropical hotel, but okt said business closed for the day liao. Finally end up in MP at pelangi area. Any bro here can intro any good place to go alone after 9pm in weekdays? any pub? ktv? where you can have 1 or 2 ladies to accompany you, and raba raba a bit... thx in advance...
Old 15-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!
Re: cheong place in jb after 9pm alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamctc View Post
yesterday night i faced 1 problem. I finished work ard 9pm, called tropical hotel, but okt said business closed for the day liao. Finally end up in MP at pelangi area. Any bro here can intro any good place to go alone after 9pm in weekdays? any pub? ktv? where you can have 1 or 2 ladies to accompany you, and raba raba a bit... thx in advance...
After 9pm..you can go Tun Aminah or Century Plaza
Old 15-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Better dont go alone there..try to get some buddies with you..At least can take care of each other.
Old 15-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me tell u bout my experience at JB few years ago. I always went outstation and meet up with clients to do our business deals, usually late. Same like u ended with dinner which come to around 9pm. Dont dare to ask customer bout local hang outs as they r married men and we r strictly business deals, so i start to explore alone.

I cant really recall the name for the places, but there's one stretch of pubs, KTV, one of them with a big big sign "Love Boat". That's the 1st LSB i went, alone. Met up with a bouncer outside, I can converse in hokkien thus they thought i'm kakilang (local). Bouncer walky talkied ask one captain to come out and take me in. So many doors to enter b4 can see the reception counter. Can see many waiters, and ladies running around. Captain asked me i wanna room or not, I pretend got friends coming coz if they know ur alone bad things might happen. Captain intro a few ladies to jio keng (mirror or parade). Mostly i saw were thai which speaks mandarin, and indons, and a few local girls. I doubt they r local tho. Well this place is like a LSB which is Lap Sap Bar, not sure my term correct or not, a place which they play disco techno, music. I took 1 girl which is thai chinese, and she sat with me in the room. Can do everything u think of, raba, grab, kiss, lick, as long as the girls r willing. Even bonking as they call it "pak pau" or "lok sui". I dun recommend goin for it as the bonkin room is mere matress in a small enclosed room.

Damage was 2 jugs = free room Rm 35 each jug. Tit bits Rm 10, Girl rm 50. If bonk Rm 60 or Rm 100 depends on happy hour or not. Tips for captain and other waiters was Rm 5.

Thats time which were like years ago that's the situation. Now i reli duno how it is now. If u drive there, i'm sure u can drive around to look for kang taus.
Old 16-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thx bro for sharing ur experience.... sound like its not advisable to go alone... or got any pub to intro to go alone 1?
Old 16-03-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamctc View Post
thx bro for sharing ur experience.... sound like its not advisable to go alone... or got any pub to intro to go alone 1?
IF u go alone u might get butchered coz "green" ma. If u pretend pro or local they dun dare to chop chop u too much. If ur carefull with ur $$$$$ and stuff usually it's ok coz they also hope u can intro friends too.
Old 17-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

am really green in ktv ler... how to act pro?? can give some advices pls... thx
Old 18-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
JeffKL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No ler, JB is not that terrible as what they make it to be. Actually, the night scene in JB is declining. Dunno where all the pretty girls have gone to. You can check around some of the threads here, esp the pinoy pubs to get a feel of what pubs are happening in JB. THe other pubs along Pelangi/Serampang area are pretty safe to go.

Love Boat has changed to an ordinary pub years ago. The girls there are so-so, but a tad too old.

I think the more "happening" girls are found at Hit Studio as bro sexcrusader mentioned in one of the threads. You can try out the place there.
Old 18-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

You think Jb is Thailand or phillipine meh where you can get butchered if not local.All the joint got 'menu' one ok!Don't play play with JB lang!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 18-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKL View Post
I think the more "happening" girls are found at Hit Studio as bro sexcrusader mentioned in one of the threads. You can try out the place there.
Yah, Hit Studio not bad. Last week went with Bro sexcrusader. Got one girl very plump with big neh neh... suit my taste

Got few also not bad looking and friendly too. Must better than Love Boat. Heh heh heh, if Love Boat's boss who is this 6" Boy, I sure mampus.
Old 18-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

Well, Hit Studio still the happening place.. 6" Boy better "pau" the place before other cheongster start coming in to take over the place. Sexcrusader still got some beer there. when we going?? I spotted the hot chick in sexy dress leh...
Old 18-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

thx bros for recommendation... check the thread, one bro say Hit Studio in Tmn Maju, the other say no... can any bro here describe more clearly? best is start from custom to Hit Studio... thx again

Is Hit Studio a pub? or ktv? can raba raba one? how much tips for the gal? sorry if these questions sound too stupid to you...
Old 19-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKL View Post
Well, Hit Studio still the happening place.. 6" Boy better "pau" the place before other cheongster start coming in to take over the place. Sexcrusader still got some beer there. when we going?? I spotted the hot chick in sexy dress leh...
When you want to go? Just call me. I'll bring 6' along!I like the syt with the big mouth....slurp...slurp!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
When you want to go? Just call me. I'll bring 6' along!I like the syt with the big mouth....slurp...slurp!
ok man, next week. i call u again. meanwhile, my khaki hamster 08 also want to check out the place. wei, u guys help help abit up him le. he gave FR on the massage place.
Old 19-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

massage by hamster huh?Ok la, will up him later!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1