The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

I am proud of the boys. They showed chararcter and created more clear cut chances compared to ManYoo. But Istill think we couldve avoided the goal if Gardner wasnt hesitant to close in on Nani and if only Robbo positioned himself better (he was was off his line). But overall it was a positve performance from the boys.

My only concern was our strikers not being able to break the jar in scoring. Keane was playing too deep and Defoe was nowhere near his best. Berbatov showed glimpses of his last season's performence but still he needs to put on his shooting boots.

Gareth bale looks like a good player and I think he should stick playing as a left back and let Taarabt play left wing. Here's my rating for yesterday's game..

Robbo-6 (could see he is eager to show his critics wrong, but were put off by his positioning that led to the goal)
Chimbo-7 (I think only he and Berbatov stand out for our team in that match)
Lee- 5 (Could've done better)
Gardner - 4.5 (Looks lazy, reponsible for the Nani goal, Rocha had to back him up a number of times)
Rocha - 6 (Gutsy, covered Gardner's slow movement)
Hudds - 5 (sublime passes but lost possesion a few times, slow)
Jenas - 5 (a shadow of himself, not like when we played Derby)
Malbranque - 5.5 (not himslef, but made up for his tireless runs)
Bale - 6.5 (did rather well for a player who have just recovered from a long term injury)
Keane - 5 (his only contribution is his complaints to the official, needs to regain his confidence)
Berbatov - 7 (Showed glimpses of his true self, expect him to score a brace against Fulham )
Taarabt - 5 (didnt get the ball as much as he would have liked)
Defoe -4 (non-existance)
Zokora - 5 (didnt have much time to show his capabilities)
Old 27-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It would have been different if Darren Bent had played....and provide the Follow-thru to Berbatov's toe-poke....I am sure his brute force will put the ball (together with Rio Ferdinand) into the net....Berbatove is too classy a player to barge in like that...
Old 27-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
whether it was deliberate or not, if the ball hits your arm/hand in the penalty area, it is a straight penalty just like what happened during Aston Villa vs Liverpool. The ball struck Carragher's hand, it was also not deliberate, there is nothing he can do to get away from it. And the referee gave a penalty....
And that was also the explanation given by the referee...
i did not watch the match, but will be watching the replay if there is any.

My 2 cents of opinion..
well bro, if the ref blew hard for a penalty kick, i would've jumped in jubilation. it was a 50/50 decision anyway - heng or sway. some referees will let it go if the "arm ball" was not deliberate. its another matter if wes brown got a whole palm to the ball.

however i think if spurs was already a goal down when that berbatov-brown incident happened, there's a good chance the ref will point to the spot.
Old 27-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Chimbo-7 (I think only he and Berbatov stand out for our team in that match)
chimbonda was really good wasnt he? its a good thing he wasnt sold to chelsea, he provided a lot of cover last nite.

i prefer to see bale on the left wing again instead of left back. he is way too quick and sharp to be standing at the back. i believe he will score from 30 yards very soon.
Old 27-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think it would take a very brave Referee to give a penalty to the away team at Old Trafford.....and Howard Webb is not one of those brave ones....so sad....Berbatov was floored blatantly....no whistle at all....
Old 27-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

agree...special rules for United at Old Trafford? Bro YY need you to verify

Vidic definitely nailed Berbatov down after Bale's through pass...and if that was not enough, Wes Brown goal line clearance was definitely...ARM!

As for those special rules...

just joking

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 28-08-2007, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Castrol and Putrawk, big effort from Spurs on Sunday. From the post match interview, it seems like Jol is feeling the pressure. Hopefully Jol will be given more time to turn the results around.
Old 28-08-2007, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
well bro, if the ref blew hard for a penalty kick, i would've jumped in jubilation. it was a 50/50 decision anyway - heng or sway. some referees will let it go if the "arm ball" was not deliberate. its another matter if wes brown got a whole palm to the ball.

however i think if spurs was already a goal down when that berbatov-brown incident happened, there's a good chance the ref will point to the spot.
there s no such thing "arm ball" it was a penalty no doubt abt it.
Old 28-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
there s no such thing "arm ball" it was a penalty no doubt abt it.
yes mr fifa president!
Old 29-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spurs and Chelsea in a swap deal involving SWP and Defoe?
Old 29-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I thought Defoe is going to sCUNThorpe?
Old 29-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
i prefer spurs keep defoe...
Old 29-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

I feel the same way too....with a long season ahead and european games....strikers may get injured.....and Defoe is not too bad a striker to have on the bench....frankly, he lacks match sharpness....Martion Jol should start him for games against "weaker" opponents....
Old 30-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

alamak... spurs missed out again. well at least we still can watch riquelme play for a.madrid on tv, we wont see him if he joins boca.

MADRID, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Villarreal's Argentina midfielder Juan Roman Riquelme has agreed to sign a two-year deal with Atletico Madrid, Spanish radio station Cadena Ser reported on Wednesday.

There was no official comment from either club, but Cadena Ser said sources close to the player had confirmed the deal.

The 29-year-old playmaker fell out with Villarreal coach Manuel Pellegrini midway through last season and was loaned out to his former club Boca Juniors. He went on to inspire the Argentine side to their sixth Libertadores Cup crown.
Old 30-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
alamak... spurs missed out again. well at least we still can watch riquelme play for a.madrid on tv, we wont see him if he joins boca. :
No worries there bro. I have received a transfer gossip alert email from 'News Of The World' saying that Spurs are looking at 4 players before the window closes tmrow. And MJol said he is certain at least 2 will join before midnight of 31st Aug.

TOTTENHAM - Gossip In - 1)Guti to sign a 3 year contract after realizing he has limited playing opportunity at Real Madrid. Cost - 2.5Mil.m -----2)Samir Nasri's future with Marseille looks to be at the tail end as Internazionale, Valencia, Lyon, Arsenal and Tottenham are targetting the 20 year old, considered as the 'new Zidane'. He could play on the left or dictate play from the center of Midfield. Likely to cost a bomb - 15-18Mil. ------3)Shaun Wright-Phillips has said that he wants to leave Chelsea for Spurs but the White Hart Lane board of directors are reluctant to see Jermain Defoe leave, as a straight swap is on the cards. It is reported that Spurs want 4Mil plus the swap deal. Certain sectors of the board are more interested in a straight swap between Defoe and Chelsea flop, Andriy Shevchenko as Martin Jol are would love to have 4 strikers rather than 3 if Defoe leaves. ------4)This rumour is forever. Spurs are ready to up their bid for Curtis Davies. WBA want 12 Mil for the player but Spurs are likely to only offer 9Mil for the defender. ------5)Jermaine Jenas has signed a new 5-year contract that could see him play for Spurs till the end of his career. Oh my, oh my!

TOTTENHAM - Gossip Out - 1)Danny Murphy might leave Spurs for a season as Derby and Fulham want him on loan.----- 2)Hossam Ghaly could fly back to the Netherlands to play for Vitesse Arnham. But the deal looks unlikely as they are not prepared to pay Spurs a single pence for the curly-haired Egyptian. -----3)Derby, Sunderland, Everton, Middlesborough, Fulham, Aston Villa, Portsmouth and Birmingham are a number of clubs interested in professional bench-warmer Wayne Routledge. He might cost the clubs 3Mil. ------4)After failing to lure Dimitar Berbatov, Sir Alex Ferguson has shifted his intention to sign Jermain Defoe for 10Mil. Sir Alex has only Carlos Tevez fit upfront with Wayne Rooney and Louis Saha are down with injuries and Ole Gunnar Solksjaar's retirement from the game. Aston Villa and Portsmouth too are in the hunt for Defoe.

I dunno man. Spurs are known to sign players at the last minute so anything can happen. I like the prospect of signing Guti and Nasri but I find it hard to believe or should I say, wishful thinking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1