The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Sorry should be h11 closed down
Old 14-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H11R9 Ah May $30

So she might not return after her house closed next week, I had yet to take her service and being seeing good FRs past 2 years.

A member wrote he notice Big S, I had not seen her lights above in 2012, serious I don't. Even if I miss her during my trips she is non regular, the most a month out of 12.

Cookie it is! Actually control the urge of telling the girls we access the internet. This generation all call girls are afraid of us, trust me but no guarantee above average service we will receive.

Because more then 8 years ago, my first girl Kid did not provide good sex and I had not discover us then. It is until I walked up H7 and saw R6 which was Kathy. She taught me the meaning of $50 service, we had frenched BBBJ and we done doggy. Next is at H16R168 Christie she shown me the meaning of what a HJ is suppose to be.

History my friends and I do not know of hauntings at PT, is interesting Cookie called me a ghost. Probably a term call girls used on unwelcome customers. Canto it is and I still cannot forget her.
Old 14-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Alpine18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H11R9 Ah May $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

History my friends and I do not know of hauntings at PT, is interesting Cookie called me a ghost. Probably a term call girls used on unwelcome customers. Canto it is and I still cannot forget her.
Bro Jacky,

At last you admit you are a ghost to the WLs in petain which I think not only to Cookie but to many other WLs as well as you are indirectly killing them off after enjoying a satisfactory bonk at a cheap skate rate of only $50 (despite our Singapore inflation over the years), a cheap bonk at one of the most expensive country to live in in the world.

We do not have many inflow of ex GL gals left and will so little now, I would think that you are very selfish and by destroying all our leftover $50 WLs, let alone the most beautiful ang pai, what do you think? Really leave us with very little choices now and with the old numbers house gone, what is the directions from here.

At this moment, I think you are really a un-welcome guest to many WLs here. Please be more considerate for the sake of all our cheongsters and WLs, do not go and haunt these left over house any further.

I thank you.
Old 15-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

My brother! Point taken still a colleague said call girls are not somebody to be bully. She is fierce and I had seen LW and H26R10 Carol temper.

But what's done cannot be undone, I had gone the extreme by telling men who did not access us. They could have threaten the girls with postings, imagine H24 Xiao Tian enemy.

Last year I saw as well as writing over here of a customer who gave her headache. He mention he would call AV and she invite him to do so. That point of time if I would have told him. This is what he could have said.

"I am going to complaint to my friend, he access Internet and he is going to post in all websites. Including Anwar's twitter.

Actually this is the technology that haunt the RLDs, something that the people there could not control so they are scare. They said in this country. In Y2K where we are moving into high tech age.

Knowledge based economy, there are no turning back and I am sorry.
Old 15-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

Smile Re: H11R9 Ah May $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
Bro Jacky,

At last you admit you are a ghost to the WLs in petain which I think not only to Cookie but to many other WLs as well as you are indirectly killing them off after enjoying a satisfactory bonk at a cheap skate rate of only $50 (despite our Singapore inflation over the years), a cheap bonk at one of the most expensive country to live in in the world.
We do not have many inflow of ex GL gals left and will so little now, I would think that you are very selfish and by destroying all our leftover $50 WLs, let alone the most beautiful ang pai, what do you think? Really leave us with very little choices now and with the old numbers house gone, what is the directions from here.

At this moment, I think you are really a un-welcome guest to many WLs here. Please be more considerate for the sake of all our cheongsters and WLs, do not go and haunt these left over house any further.

I thank you.
-------------

I beg to defer $50 is rather cheap, many customers asked the hot girls and they held on to their wallets. In fact since we are into it. Till now a big group of customers that PT could not hook are the PRC.

We had seen PRC men walking around, checking pricings and I beg my paychecks they gave up. Take bus to GL and pay their home girls along the streets.

These men find Malaysian girls not as attractive as their, even frighten of them thinking that they might be Singaporeans. FTs don't want trouble incase being charge.

Side track again, all S pass holders had their passports kept by the employers. Certain extends I agree with a colleague he feels he is servicing 2 years jail terms.

I fuck him off, he did not commit crimes, he is not paying back to society. Only he could not travel out of this country as he wish, employers need to show off he is the master nothing more.
Old 15-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Re: H11R9 Ah May $30

Quote:
-------------

I beg to defer $50 is rather cheap, many customers asked the hot girls and they held on to their wallets. In fact since we are into it. Till now a big group of customers that PT could not hook are the PRC.
Bro Jacky,

You just look at who are you comparing with, I think you belong to a different league lah. You should join you colleague to their playground instead rather than PT. We in Singapore got enough from the SMRT issue.
Old 15-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
My brother! Point taken still a colleague said call girls are not somebody to be bully.

"I am going to complaint to my friend, he access Internet and he is going to post in all websites. Including Anwar's twitter.
First: You arrived to the WL room as an un-welcomed customer.
Second: You enjoy your session and even punish her and leave a happy customer.
Third: You write a top-scored forum, almost everything 10s (DISTINCTION).
Fourth: And now, here you come, you are rebutting again and say you wanted to complain to Anwar. Why not you complain to Najib instead.

I can imagined what Anwar reply. I think he will tell you to thoroughly clean you backside b4 going down to his office. Upon arrival at his office, he will closed the door, tell you to removed your pants, turned around facing him and he will shaft his prick into your BLOODY ASSHOLE and after that tell you to f**k off from his office.

"WTF, I am busy preparing for the up-coming election and here you are bring me a stupid complaint, what a shame of you."

After that, he will tell you to F**k off from his office.

Be more considerate, you already have your fun, many others are waiting for their chances. I don't think the WL owe you a living. Looking at the crowded these few days, if not a worth bonk why still such a long queue.
Old 16-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tupac393 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ehh Alpine,stop sucking up to the others in the website so as to gain points la you.you useless wayang bitch.
If you want to take those cunning and lazy whores just go ahead la.Nobody is stopping your fucking small dick from taking them.
I speak my mind and I dont wayang so I will definitely get zapped because half the members here are the WLs and OKTs who are out to zap anyone who complains.Money minded piece of shits.
Old 16-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
Looking at the crowd these few days, if not a worth bonk why still such a long queue.
relax la bro, no nid angry relac relac ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac393 View Post
..you useless wayang bitch.
If you want to take those cunning and lazy whores just go ahead la.
how ppl want to spend their money is their biz. like i always say, if dun like dun rtf. can post ur fr but dun flame the gerls.

in fact since kico n michelle h22 gav u good services , then stick with them.
if u dun get good service, is bcos u r non chinese. but that is the gerls' preference. sorry we can't change dat.

no point going around bonking aimlessly trying to hit jackpot then change gerl n complain they r lazy when u dun get good services. u oredi hav those 2 gems in ur hands. what more do u want .
Old 16-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Hold the bus my friends, I am expecting intelligent from every body here. Writing in face books including the Queen of UK face book, she would never spend time reading it. But others will and all will pass judgments.

Is it not in the home team ads? "Be Extraordinary" in other words be different. Every night we are seeing the ads of a burly man taking $ from a loan shark, then he leave and the special ops storm in and made the arrest.

He is nothing but a traitor and he done his jobs, however all members should be cautious to take his route. You have a choice my friends, keep the peace and post it here you screw the girls assess. Or that you talk about internet, she is pissed. Still both are the same we are like that man in the ads.

I believe every body has the intelligent to take his pick, side track again I think I would bring up a topic which the girls will never be interested. Stupid cunts! This will be.

Many sectors are in the effects of restructuring, how are the society going to survive? Is not like my PRC colleague who wish that his country will gather forces to fight the Japs. He wanted to punish the Japs as well as take back the fishing island.

Sad that his top people don't want to fight WW3, still his passport is kept by the company and he is fucked.
Old 16-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Bro fdome. Long time no see.! I think H14 have at least 2 $30 gems. R13 catherine has quite good figure with silky long legs. And the other is none other than baoer of R5. She is pretty and petite ..service not bad as well.

Infact, there are still some including H14 R7 zhen with nice boobs and body but dun expect anything more .. H14R9 Lady Sophia sometimes give good service.. depending on chemistry. R3 ALIF Mei ling big boobs and good bj.

H9 R5 siaowei and H2 R9 Hong is good in service.. but lack in other areas. Bros who is keen on trying 30 gems can use as reference.
Old 17-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ConfusedBoy is Cool - loads of Potential

Where is this petain and all the short form u all use? sorry, i am new.
Old 17-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedBoy View Post
Where is this petain and all the short form u all use? sorry, i am new.
Member since Nov 2008 is not newbie!
Old 17-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

Smile H14

I made a trip and took Mei Ling, nothing interesting still my marking is 6/ 10. By the way Brother Long Hair you were with Jacqueline, finally I saw you walked into her room.

She welcome you will her million dollars smiles, I made a good detective no bones about it. The listings is pasted outside H7 11 and fucking messy, remind me of 6 years ago when H3 girls move into H16. And H16 to 12, where we had Inter May and OL Joey.

H14

R1 Ah Leng (ex H11R10) $40-------R2 Yuki $30
R3 Mei Ling $30-------------------R4 Kid $40
R5 Bao Er $30-------------------- R7 Zhen Zhen (ex KS) $30
R8 Julie (Malay/ex H11R4) $30---- R10 Sophie $30
R11 Candy $50------------------- R12 Yen Yen (ex GL/ H11) $50
R13 Catherine $30---------------- R14 Nancy $40

There we have it, ex H11 Ah Leng, Yan Yan, Julie we had her finally. That's from Mei Ling she said H11 Malay girl came over to R8. There is only a vacant R9 none other then ex Li Wen. I pretty much think it belongs to ex H11R11 Jolene.

The rumors may be correct, May has quit the scene.
Old 17-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Talking H26

Somehow ex H7 girls looks pretty strange w/o the 2 floor. This pm btw 330 pm to 420 pm, the crowd is spread around few houses. Still my feelings said the girls are concentrating on sales whenever they are relocation.

Why? All said new stocks but we are smarter then this place, right brother? My long hair brother, finally I saw you with Jacqueline and that was last Sunday you saw me coming out of Cookie room. We are even and you are normal, don't let Cookie talks confuse you.

I will rebuke her with it, sicko man will never fuck a call girl, because he prefer ordinary ones and the laws will come on them hard. I code from our brother Charlie Sheen we love to fuck beautifully woman, nothing more.

Now Carol the bitch is pissed because she is not really making money, I pretty think her service standard drop. I notice R2 and 3 lights and my feelings are R1 Chris which is lock into the PSL long time ago. The other should be R2 Jenny/ Annie as well as R3 JJ.

Now hold the bus, I saw R7 lights above and it could be Joyce. Rome is never build in a day, we had a long road ahead.

H26

R1 Chris (ex GL/ H7R2 2 fl) $50------- R2
R3 Jenny (ex H11R1) $30-------------R4 Miki (ex H11R28 2 fl/ex GL Twin) $50
R5----------------------------------R6
R8---------------------------------- R9
R10 Carol (ex H7R11) $50------------ R11
R13 Joanne (ex H7R1) $30-----------R17 Jacqueline (ex H7R2) $50
R18 Cookie (ex H7R3) $50

Plan of H26

There are 5 CCTVs all in the wrong location; we have 2 cameras pointing at each other. It is done on purpose. What happen to R12 and what are 28? I might have missed a spot.

-------------Back door----------------------
Office
-----------------------------------------------R1 Chris
-----------------------------------------------R2
-----------------------------------------------R3 Jenny
R18 Cookie---------------------------------R4 Miki
-----------------------------------------------R28
-----------------------------------------------R5
R17 Jacqueline ----------------------------R6
-----------------------------------R7-------------
----------------- -------------------------
R16--------------------------------------------R8
R15--------------------------------------------R9
R14--------------------------------------------R10 Carol (A-Mei)
R13 Joanne ----------------------------------R11
------------------Front door------------------
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1