The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This, is key. Human nature is such that sometimes we subconsciously may expect more if we do the ML a favour or buy stuff. Best way to manage it imo is to keep the favour small and the gift/gesture to a negligible amount. Don't move mountains/ split oceans or fork out huge sum buy gift then end up feel cheated when the ML treat us unchanged lol. In fact I know of several MLs that shun customers whom do too much for them without them wanting it at all, some of these girls are wary of "payback" or guys behave like jilted boyfriends when feelings not reciprocated.

Keep it simple. ML session best treat as a leisure pastime with no strings attached. Nobody get hurts in the process.

Yup, don't buy anything that you can't afford to lose. Learnt alot from the Bros here today

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
To be frank, I understand what most Bros thinking.
I had done that before....many years ago....when GL was full of street walkers.
Competition was tough and the gal would be very appreciative of the booking you made for her.
Min time slot was 2 hours with booking at H81.
After the deed was done, usually the gal would have some free time while waiting for the next customer.
Ever ate mooncakes, cookies, cakes,...etc in the aircon room.
Sometimes, the gal might even buy fruits and cakes in return.

Of course, when the entire structure change to "one house, one gal"....I thought I could replicate that feeling, but unfortunately.....things had changed.
Honestly, there are still girls that will let you stay to snack and chit chat, i met a few and i only started visiting MLs for like a year.

I got lucky i guess.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Thanks for the detailed FR. Up you my points.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to all the great MRs posted
Old 05-04-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
carbuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
2 hrs session with Zoya yesterday (2nd visit)

This time I’m late for 10 mins again, dreaming while taking public transport hahah, her location really quite if you’re staying at the West area.

Last time forgot to mention, her place is clean and comfortable.

Will visit her again for her top notch massage and back stepping.
Agree bro. Just tried Zoya today after she finally responded and time slot avail. Her massage really lived up to reputation. Location may be slightly inconvenient for non drivers. However the session makes up for it. Limited sensual, boobs feel great to the touch from outside. Will RTM.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Yup, don't buy anything that you can't afford to lose. Learnt alot from the Bros here today

Honestly, there are still girls that will let you stay to snack and chit chat, i met a few and i only started visiting MLs for like a year.

I got lucky i guess.
Yup, that's true. There are girls out there that will let you chitchat and snack with them. They won't really chase you away. Unless they have a customer waiting. But might also depend on their impression of you i guess.

If the girl changes attitude towards you as a regular, probably means she found a better customer who can take care of her needs.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Bros who visited Ai Ni recently, is her queue still 2 weeks? Haven't rtm her since Dec.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone visited Tao Zi recently? She completely MIAed. A little worried about her.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bros who visited Ai Ni recently, is her queue still 2 weeks? Haven't rtm her since Dec.
Sometimes +1 day have slots
Most of the time +2/3 days should have your preferred slots
Old 05-04-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Summing up my MRs during these few weeks
Ranking from my favourite. Pls take it as a pinch of salt as experience is a very subjective thing.

1. https://sglonelyguy-1.com/long-nu-massage/
Look: 9/10 in between 25-30yo i think. Beautiful imo. If anyone knows who is ice, youzi, lin (Vivian's sister), they are my 10/10.
Massage: 10/10 strong and on the point. She knows chiro which is something I really like. so I give a 10/10.
Sensual: 9/10 Doubt anyone can fight with OMM.
BBBJ: 10/10 best experience I ever had. She will just continue for another 5min even after released.
HJ: 10/10 perfect combi with bbbj.
Rtm: 100% I want my chiro

2. https://sglonelyguy-1.com/mei-mei-massage/
Look: 8/10 prefer LN in this list
Massage: 9/10 strong and on point. She is very experience. She dunno chiro.. if not, is perfect
Sensual: 10/10. She is in her own league. Go and try yourself and you will know. Best sensual i ever had.
Bbbj: 9/10 no horseplay. She knows what she's doing.
Hj: 10/10 perfect combination with bbbj and sensual.
Rtm: 99% if LN is not available? And my wallet permits..

3. https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xue-er/
Look: 7/10 not syt, but not old. Decent looking.
Massage: 8/10. Got strength. But dunno chiro.. and she's missing something or rather SOP.
Sensual: 8/10. SOP. Better than many average ML.
Bbbj: 8/10. Good effort and spent quite some time.
HJ: 8/10. Better than vanilla but SOP too.
Rtm: 50%.. unless I cannot find anyone and in despo need.

4. https://sglonelyguy-2.com/aini-massage/
Look: 9/10 syt, ah lian, youngest in this list. Skin very smooth and tender
Massage: 7/10.. got spend effort and time to massage me. But not strong enough (maybe cos I too big or she too small) and not all points are accurate. Dunno chiro
Sensual: 8/10 SOP. Better than many average ML.
Bbbj: NA
HJ: 8/10 Better than vanilla but SOP too.

If you like my MR, please let me know who else can be in top 3 positions. I'll shortlist and try then rate again.

Please take this MR as a pinch of salt...

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 05-04-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blahblahblah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any ML to recommend from SLG Local session? enjoyed Mi Mi, but would like to try someone else.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Summing up my MRs during these few weeks
Ranking from my favourite. Pls take it as a pinch of salt as experience is a very subjective thing.

1. https://sglonelyguy-1.com/long-nu-massage/
Look: 9/10 in between 25-30yo i think. Beautiful imo. If anyone knows who is ice, youzi, lin (Vivian's sister), they are my 10/10.
Massage: 10/10 strong and on the point. She knows chiro which is something I really like. so I give a 10/10.
Sensual: 9/10 Doubt anyone can fight with OMM.
BBBJ: 10/10 best experience I ever had. She will just continue for another 5min even after released.
HJ: 10/10 perfect combi with bbbj.
Rtm: 100% I want my chiro

2. https://sglonelyguy-1.com/mei-mei-massage/
Look: 8/10 prefer LN in this list
Massage: 9/10 strong and on point. She is very experience. She dunno chiro.. if not, is perfect
Sensual: 10/10. She is in her own league. Go and try yourself and you will know. Best sensual i ever had.
Bbbj: 9/10 no horseplay. She knows what she's doing.
Hj: 10/10 perfect combination with bbbj and sensual.
Rtm: 99% if LN is not available? And my wallet permits..

3. https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xue-er/
Look: 7/10 not syt, but not old. Decent looking.
Massage: 8/10. Got strength. But dunno chiro.. and she's missing something or rather SOP.
Sensual: 8/10. SOP. Better than many average ML.
Bbbj: 8/10. Good effort and spent quite some time.
HJ: 8/10. Better than vanilla but SOP too.

4. https://sglonelyguy-2.com/aini-massage/
Look: 9/10 syt, ah lian, youngest in this list. Skin very smooth and tender
Massage: 7/10.. got spend effort and time to massage me. But not strong enough (maybe cos I too big or she too small) and not all points are accurate. Dunno chiro
Sensual: 8/10 SOP. Better than many average ML.
Bbbj: NA
HJ: 8/10 Better than vanilla but SOP too.

If you like my MR, please let me know who else can be in top 3 positions. I'll shortlist and try then rate again.

Please take this MR as a pinch of salt...
Nice one, prince devitt upped +51
Old 05-04-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
30K.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiara View Post
Can share which girl? wanted to know if her pussy is made of gold or diamonds..... Hahaha.....
Haha audi site eh don't think appropriate to say here

Quote:
Thanks for the advice Bro.

I only consider buying because she always offer me her food during the session and she told me what she like to eat so i was considering buying something on my next session.
End of the day, also have a 无所谓 mentality to protect yourself
Old 05-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/you-you-massage/

Tried her during her first couple of days.
My personal opinion on her. YMMV or my meat could be your poison whichever way you read it.

Location: 5 mins from MRT. Got parking in the building or nearby public parking 5 mins away. Need to walk past the security checkpoint on the other side to get to the lift opening but I didn’t get stopped. Human traffic was quite high during my time of visit. [Edit: She stays with another ML, I don’t know who though]

Looks: Photos should be her but need to discount a bit cos she is slightly meatier. Not fat by any means, nice to cuddle. She looks sweet and has a beautiful smile. Quite a cheery personality.

Figure: Couldn’t tell much when she greeted me at the door. When top was lowered later, saw an ample pair of C natural. Great for squeezing.

Services: Showered alone. Proceeded with a massage which packed strength and some technique. My neck and shoulders felt kinda relieved actually.

Sensual: She is green. No catbath or anything special. Once massage is done, I was asked to flip over and sensual starts straightaway. Allows zhut zhut and full roaming although she didn’t get nude. Hugged and cuddled tightly while she HJ. This part maybe is just me, but as I zhut, her boobs tasted a little salty, a feeling like she didn’t wash up after her last customer. I actually cringed when she wore back her nightie after a couple of mins of GFE post deed. I also didn’t see her washing up as I took my 2nd shower. Don’t think she changed her towel on the bed either.

Time management: Excellent, whole session lasted 55 mins.

Final note: I think she has some potential and I see she refreshes her make up to stay fresh for each customer but she needs to up her hygiene level if what I saw is her norm. Agree with bro maxxam that she may need more training on sensual. The current vibe is more towards making out with poly gf which is nothing wrong by itself.

RTM: Yes but only when there are more MRs confirming her hygiene level. Otherwise I will ask her to shower with me just to be sure I am not tasting the last bro’s saliva.
Upped +141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-04-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
30K.....
Actually 30k per month is average. Those ang pai can go much higher.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
M(R:https://beautycastle.website/baby/)
Went to visit this cute and chatty girl called Baby.
Was impressed by her massage skills. Right on point and had the strength. Had an enjoyable first meeting with her and chatted alot. GFE is strong with this one.
Her HJ was sensual and with lots of teasing. I don't know how to decribe it in full. Bros can go try her. Won't regret one
Oh great that you enjoy. I think they are a couple of FR here in dome 2 on her FJ. you should try next time.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1