The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Sebast legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
...so I can WILL my Kung Fu manual and $$asset to you if I go....hahaha
What about your sexfu guide, little black book (FL contacts), liabilities (credit bonks to be squared up)... and toys (oops, or so Buster tells us)?

See you still got your almond fix... dessert, entree or full course?
Old 06-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
The FR so surreal it like you try it instead of your friend....
buster, this just show that i have potential to be reporter... next time i can do magazine style reporting of your CP trip including take photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
hitchhiker nice 141 fr you got
hplanet, thank you!
coming soon... i have a 141 "hotel reservation" FR. let me put up that FR soon
Old 06-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Samster

Re: V+ FR as promise to Bros

Quote:
My dear son, why don't you adopt the nick of "Sebast Junior", this will be more appropriate...so I can WILL my Kung Fu manual and $$asset to you if I go....hahaha
wow sebast... i see you love HK so much that you have clone yourself here while you live in SG.. hahaha
Old 06-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
SG wanton noodle with the tomato sauce mixture taste so awful.
Well, nobody ask you to put tomato sauce, we put chilli and black sauce..so we get special taste which the Hongkie doesn't appreciate.

Spicy food is also good for developing some parts of our body..
As during one of our drinking session in M-1 pub few weeks ago, some bro brought up the subject of HK girl having small boobs ...well, that was because they don't like chilli sauce...you know why many asian girls including those in sg, thai, and m'sia girls have big boobs.. cause' they eat spicy food everyday. Spicy food also do wander on the men organ...So what happened to those men who don't like chilli?

I think that beer girl in M-1 must have started to eat tonnes of chillis, after overhearing my comments..hahaha

Anyway, just bullshitting a bit. Good wanton noodles should be eaten with special black sauce.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: Sebast legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
What about your sexfu guide, little black book (FL contacts), liabilities (credit bonks to be squared up)... and toys (oops, or so Buster tells us)?

See you still got your almond fix... dessert, entree or full course?
sexfu guide can only be taught with live demo...get me a girl and you will master the skill..hahaha Remember the pop corn and the coke, as it is going to be a long session..heehee

Black book..have gone dead due to battery unable to recharge.... and I was told by Sony to replace the battery will cost me HK$ 900. I decide to purchase a new one...am looking for a new solar version of PDA so we can use it in case battery went flat.. brother can recommend me a good one...must be able to store 141 girls pictures, datas, centamap, mtr routes, as well as with wi-fi to access sbf forum..

Toys...that buster blar too much..the toys are meant to shut his mouth and arse hole.

shhh...Almond comes with hard shell that need a lot of energy to crack it open..be prepared when you want to eat Almond.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
Almond is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlmond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sis Almond, sure or not..wait I call you at 4am to wake you up to piss...then you got angry with me...heehee. You have so many followers around you how can you say no..very obvious wa..If I post something, will kenna chop again. Also now a day, got to switch place for TCSS...with our International brothers. Maybe if you free can join me for wantonMee at the fei fei..
You can call me at 4am no prob.. cos i haven't sleep .. Haha... I where got followers??? Piang eh..... Fei Fei wanton mee i dun like.... Lavender still the best.....

Quote:
Bro eyelevel, thanks so much for the recommendation of WantonMee in Hongkong..so far I have been to many of the outlets, even to Tai Po, and SSP, CSW, but still don't like the HK taste like those in Sg and KL which I prefer. Will try out the place you recommend, perhaps with Sis Almond if she is still interested in Wantonmee or maybe she switched to other delicious food in the jungle with her Tarzan..hahaha
Jungle where got nice food de????? Anyway... why you keep suaning me bout Tarzan de... Bleah.. Told you nothing de liao lor... still keep bringing up over and over again.....

In my opinion... not just the sauce of the wanton mee dictates the wantonmee lor.... Noodle texture, wanton meat seasoning and wanton skin texture all very impt to me... sorry i fussy eater.... Kekekee
Old 06-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

Re: V+ FR as promise to Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
wow sebast... i see you love HK so much that you have clone yourself here while you live in SG.. hahaha
I was still puzzled why I can be in two places...maybe my soul is still in HK or in CP..hahaha You so free, help me to find my run away soul and DHL back to me.. Also when you gonna reccee my "Yuki" ??
Old 06-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Samster

here is another local HK ger FR belonging to the 141 hotel reservation category. this was from last week by a Malaysian friend of mine when he came over to HK for business. again i try my best for the translation:

name: alice, local HK ger, 24yo
looks: 8.5/10 SYT, nice long brown hair slightly wavy, spaghetti stripe tank top and short mini
damage: HK$1200

“got the pimp number from a friend. it is said that he has good supply of model-type local gers so i have to try to believe! heh heh… made the call. was ask to proceed to …. hotel at causeway bay. was given a room number, so i proceed straight up… and alice herself the door… no wonder they say model quality gers! have erection just looking at her…

i skip the SOP bath action and talk about the bed action… we took it slowly at first. i guess i am one of those guys that like to warm up slowly. i was pretending to watch the tv program, but of cause my eyes could not stop looking at her body which was now just wrap up by the white towel..

she toss her long hair back over her shoulders and walk over to me at the bed. she sit on my lap facing me and i pull away her towel and enjoy the sight of her boobs. she rubbed her boobs against my body and then sucked on my nipples… i started to caress her boobs and then i went south to feel her pussy. her pussy was trimmed and she was already wet… her skin was so soft, smooth and tender

i was having a big hard on because she was sitting on my brother.. she use her hands to play with my brother while she was also kissing my body.. she started to hand job for me, i was going to explode, so i told her to blow me. without hesitation, she put my brother in her mouth. there was good thrusting with her hands and she sucked my brother with very good suction. within 5 minutes, i came into her mouth. she spit it out into some tissues and started cleaning out the mess with more tissues…

my first shot, but i was still horny for more… we rested a while and tcss and continued to watch tv.. she excuse herself to the toilet a while, but when she came back she was smiling and giving me a CFM look.. she came to the bed and started using her body to massage me. My brother was rod hard with her body rubbing and she went south to put my entire shaft into her mouth.. wow, what a feeling! plus the fact that she was a real beauty! her blowjob was strong with good suctions and saliva to lick my brother… i was ready for a second shot now, and she straddle herself over my body and ride me. she was really tight but because she was wet, the entrance was smooth…

she continue to ride me until i sat up to kiss her body and it was her turn to lie down on the bed. i started to lick her whole body with my tongue. she was moaning loudly, and i continued to lick until i reached her pussy. i decided to finger f**k her… she was very wet as my fingers go into her pussy thrusting in and out. her clit was very sensitive and she went wild when i licked her… i was ready now, so i entered her missionary and we started kissing. i thrust in and out aggressively and we french at the same time… then i turn her around and enter her doggie style. i pumped her hard and she was moaning really loud now… then we switched back missionary and i release my second load…

what a out-of-this-world experience! truly satisfied”
Old 06-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond
You can call me at 4am no prob.. cos i haven't sleep .. Haha... I where got followers??? Piang eh..... Fei Fei wanton mee i dun like.... Lavender still the best.....

Jungle where got nice food de????? Anyway... why you keep suaning me bout Tarzan de... Bleah.. Told you nothing de liao lor... still keep bringing up over and over again.....

In my opinion... not just the sauce of the wanton mee dictates the wantonmee lor.... Noodle texture, wanton meat seasoning and wanton skin texture all very impt to me... sorry i fussy eater.... Kekekee
Ok..I set my alarm clock at 4am..see you scare or not. Fei Fei and Lavender have different taste...both I like as they cater to different mood. I prefer to eat fei fei wanton mee in the afternoon as it has a cooling effect...while lavender one are good for consuming at night..due to its HOT texture..and many many HOT ladies in lavender after dark..heehee If go with you to Lavender, I cannot concentrate on you leh..

Sorry about the jungle la..but is in your siggy mah.....thought you go back to jungle after dark, as Tarzan always with Jane mah..right ??
Old 06-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

hitchhiker u power i power u up
Old 06-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

Bro Hitchhiker, what a wonderful FR....you picture so detailed ar.....were you there watching the play? hmm.....can CIM too..so you mean your friend have two shots for HK$1200. Ask the OKT for picture leh..my Chinese friend going to HK next week..I want to recommend a good one heehee.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
“got the pimp number from a friend. it is said that he has good supply of model-type local gers so i have to try to believe! heh heh… made the call. was ask to proceed to …. hotel at causeway bay.
Great FR again. I guess you're that friend who gave him the number. Care to share with me?
Old 06-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Great FR again. I guess you're that friend who gave him the number. Care to share with me?
bro, check your PM
Old 06-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Hitchhiker, what a wonderful FR....you picture so detailed ar.....were you there watching the play? hmm.....can CIM too..so you mean your friend have two shots for HK$1200. Ask the OKT for picture leh..my Chinese friend going to HK next week..I want to recommend a good one heehee.
bro sebast, picture i don't have. but number still can...
Old 06-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond

sis almond, are you coming HK anytime soon?

i am looking for someone like you to help me because i want to make use of the summer sale here to get some clothings... may i have the honor to ask you for shopping in HK?

in return, i treat you to good wanton mee, as recommended by rokket and eyelevel

Last edited by hitchhiker; 06-07-2006 at 06:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1