The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Re: The Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chial View Post
Stories of couple swaps are a dime a dozen out there but I can assure fellow Samsters here that this story is written and crafted wholly by myself, definitely not copied or plagiarised from any other sources. I’d be surprised if another writer out there writes exactly as I did.

Whether or not it is real, I’ll leave that to you fellow readers.

To those who have supported this story, thank you. Means a lot for my maiden contribution to the forum.
Thanks for sharing. Please continue with your stories, they are very erotic Would be good if you got lookalike pics of the 3 ladies for us to fantasize about
Old 15-09-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Please continue with your stories, they are very erotic Would be good if you got lookalike pics of the 3 ladies for us to fantasize about
Here you go Haikim999. Thank you for your support.

Tanya

Jane

Amy

I dare say each of the selected AV stars above resemble 80%-85% of each female protagonist. I deliberately chose non-nudes so that there is much more to be left to each's imagination.
Old 15-09-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She reciprocated Brian’s kiss with much passion, with her tongue going wild inside and outside of Brian’s mouth. Without any warning, Brian’s hand went for her pussy, her already drenched pussy as Brian suspected. He did not give her a chance to catch her breath and started to finger her as they continued kissing. Brian’s finger went in and out of Amy’s love hole, arousing the G-spot. Amy had never experienced anything like that before. She has never felt that strangely arousing feeling before. She was gasping for air, but she also found the breathlessness arousing – another level of arousal! Brian kept fingering her and started to dirty talk with her “You like it eh? Your pussy is so so wet! You are a slut after all, but never had a chance to be unleashed. I will take you to the top of mount pleasure today.” Amy let of a soft but audible “Take me, take me, I am all yours!” And right after those words, she let out a loud moan and started squirting right into Brian’s palm.

Brian picked up the pace and encouraged her “Yes, yes, let it out, let it all out! Don’t hold back!” Another loud moan followed by “Aaaarghh FUCK!” and with that, Amy officially found out she was a squirter as she wet her panties, Brian’s hands and the couch!

She collapsed into Brian, thinking she has had enough for the night. But she was wrong. She was only midway up mount pleasure. Brian laid her down on the couch as she was still trying to catch her breath. With one swift move, he removed her drenched g-string and went straight into attacking Amy’s swollen clit. Amy felt an even stronger surge of sexual voltage through her body compared to when she was squirting earlier, so strong that she was clamping on Brian’s head with both her thighs. Brian loved Amy’s scent, a cocktail of pussy juice and pee. Brian was lapping up all those liquids while skilfully licking Amy’s pleasure button.

I could feel my wife secreting out more love juice from her pussy. I wasn’t sure if it was the pleasure from her sucking Andy or was she taking in what was happening between Amy and Brian. I kept up with my pussy licking, hoping to bring my wife to orgasm. I could feel her quiver a few times, a sign when she was about to cum. I thought she was quite close when she lifted her pussy off me, looked at me all flushed and with saliva streaking between her mouth and Andy’s cock “No babe… no…” she said while catching her breath. I could see both of Andy’s hands on her head. Andy must has forced her into deepthroating him as I know my wife doesn’t like to be subjected that way. She never lets me put my hands on her head to press her deeper. But somehow today lust must have taken over. I could see the disgust in her eyes with tears welling up, but at the same time I could tell she was also enjoying being forced by Andy. She continued in between coughs trying to clear her throat “*cough*… don’t make me cum yet… *cough* … I want to be *cough* edged today … *cough*” She wanted to be edged? Meaning she wants a supernova of an orgasm when she comes later. How and by who – I do not know yet.

Having said that, she reached out to Andy and gave him a kiss – as if to say thank you for deepthroating her with his long cock. She then stood up over me and took off her dress. She was now stark naked. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My wife was the first to be stark naked among the 6 of us.

Standing in front of Andy, she started stroking her body sensuously, squeezing her breasts and pinching her own nipples. Andy was of course taking in the sight. I don’t know if he has ever imagined my wife naked, but even if he does, I am not surprised.

She then turned around, and positioned herself in a wheelbarrow position, with her legs over Andy’s shoulders. Andy knew immediately that my wife was offering him her soaking wet pussy to be licked.
Old 15-09-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

My wife’s pussy was about to be licked by another man, by Andy, in front of my eyes. The thought of my wife’s pussy being eaten by her exes have always drove me green with jealousy and anger. But today, I felt a strange arousal feeling coming over me. It’s as if I too want my wife’s pussy being eaten by Andy.

She positioned herself and Andy helped her by clamping her thighs with his arms. By this time, her face met mine albeit upside down. I could see the horniness in her eyes. She was waiting with anticipation for another man’s tongue on her pussy. And in an instant, I could see her bit her lips and closed her eyes, and a moan was let out – I knew Andy’s tongue has made contact with my wife’s pussy.

My wife lowered herself and started to kiss me. I didn’t know how to react. This was the first time I kiss my wife after she has had another man’s cock in her mouth and also the saliva of another man from kissing. There was a slight disgust in me, but as my wife was continuing to moan (which I am always a sucker for) and her tongue furiously digging into my mouth, my disgust very soon turned into pleasure and ecstasy. I then realised I was enjoying the moment because I was aroused by the fact that my wife is being pleasured by another man.

Andy wasted no time in tasting my wife. He clearly had no qualms licking her after I had done so before him. It would appear that he was very prepared for this swap adventure. He was licking and taking in the scent of my wife. I could hear the slurping noises and the sounds of satisfaction he was making, alongside some vulgar comments about how my wife’s pussy tasted “your chao chee byee is so so good”. But what he did next took my wife by surprise as she let out a loud yelp. I could see my wife’s eyes widened in shock, looking at me as if to ask me to help her. I of course did not know what was happening as I could not see what was going on up there.

But before I could ask her, Andy said “Ooh.. you are an anal virgin!” And then he took a sniff of his finger which was in my wife’s virgin asshole “your kar-chng smells so so good Tanya!” We could hear him take a few more deep sniffs before continuing his deed.

He has stuck a finger into my wife’s asshole! He has taken my wife’s anal virginity! He was licking my wife and finger-analling my wife at the same time. I have previously played with my wife’s asshole and licking it when we 69, but never had I stuck my finger into it. He has taken my wife’s anal virginity from me! My wife by now was starting to enjoy her pussy being licked, and her asshole being fingered and licked as well.

“You ok dear?” I asked worryingly. She opened her eyes and said “Don’t worry babe, I am ok, it feels strangely good”. With those words, I knew my wife has opened up totally to another man, to Andy.

My arousal of my wife being pleasured by another man has now mixed with a sense of anger and jealousy. I needed some pussy action now!
Old 15-09-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Eroticism full steam ahead.
Old 16-09-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

I slid myself away from my wife. Jane by now was slightly tired from blowing me non-stop the whole time. She knew I was about to attack her pussy. She blushed again.

I did not know what came over me (actually I do, it was the anger and jealousy of Andy taking my wife’s anal virginity from me), but I just grabbed her, kiss her violently. So violent that she started to push me away. But the more she pushed, the more aroused I became. I do have a bit of fetish for resisted sex, but not to the extent of rape. I continued kissing her violently, and suddenly I realised she stopped resisting, and was kissing me back violently.

We went at it for a good few minutes and in the midst of it all, I felt this sharp pain on my back. Jane has clawed her fingers into my back. It was painful, but at the same time I felt aroused! I reacted by kissing her even more violently.

I then pushed her back down onto our couch. I violently took the last two pieces of garments off her, and took a whiff of the gusset of her panties before chucking them to the side.

I raised her legs up on the couch as Toru Muranishi did to Kaoru Kuroki. Jane was clean shaven, like my wife. I like it clean shaven. I admired her pussy for a while. Studying all the details. The labia majora was just the right thickness I like – I am not a fan of beef curtains. They were slightly pinkish in colour.

Against the soft lighting of the room, I could see her labia majora glistening with her love juices. I took a whiff, slightly pungent and musky. I could see some love juices flowing out from her hole. The juices were thick. As I peeled the pussy lips apart, I was greeted by the pinkiest pussy hole I have ever seen. Pink and small. With a thick layer of love juice flowing out from it.

I took a glance up at Jane, she looked at me and turned away, biting the fingers of one hand – the perfect sight! I took it as a sign of approval that I can dive in now. I buried my tongue into her love hole and pressed my nose against her clit. She let out an audible but soft moan. And by that, history was made, I have now tasted Jane whom I have fantasised for years!

She tasted so so good. I suppose that makes the two of us in fantasising about tasting each other. I was eating her good – licking the love hole, rubbing my nose against her clit at the same time, before I licked and sucked her clit. Her clit was smaller than my wife’s and extremely sensitive.

I was barely minutes into sucking her clit when I could feel her body starting to quiver. I took it as a sign that I am doing the right thing – a testament to my pussy eating skills. I continued to attack her clit when I felt her hands pushed my head down into her pussy hole even more. I was struggling to breathe to be honest. But I knew she must be close. I continued attacking, licking the clit, at the same time taking in deep breaths of her now stronger pussy smell which acted as pheromones to me. My cock at this point was fully erect.

Jane’s moaning was louder and her breathing was becoming more rapid, she is indeed very close. “Mmmph … mmmph … I am coming… I am coming… dear, I am coming…. .”

And all of a sudden, in clockwork precision, all of the following happened at the same time: Jane came, she had her mouth stuffed with a cock, and I had my cock sucked! What the fuck! I wasn’t expecting that at all, neither did Jane.
Old 17-09-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
greenspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, more please!
Old 17-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

And when we came to the realisation of us being “attacked”, we of course instinctively opened and directed our eyes to where we were attacked. I assumed my wife broke free from Andy, came over to me and suck me. But lo and behold, I saw a different body shape. It was Amy sucking me! And then I looked up. I saw Andy standing over Jane as she was cumming and he was stuffing his long cock into Jane’s mouth.

In the midst of this confusion and new sensation hitting our senses, I looked over my shoulder and saw my wife in a 69 position with Brian. The swap is now complete. Fully complete. We have now at least tasted each other’s spouse. I was overcome by a strong sense of achievement – after months and months of planning and anxious about whether or not the swap would happen – what was unfolding before my eyes now put paid that uncertainty.

By now, the whole room was a mixture of the candle scent, and muskiness emitted by our bodily fluids.

I gave Jane’s pussy a parting kiss and playful lick which she reacted with a slight quiver, still recovering from her orgasm. I thought I’d let Andy have her now as I turned my attention to Amy.

At this point, Brian could be heard saying softly to Jane as he was enjoying being sucked by my wife “dear, you ok?” after having witnessed his wife came with such intense pleasure, but now being mouth-fucked by Andy.

Jane could only look at Brian with Andy’s cock being thrusted into her mouth like a piston and let out a “mmmph” with a slightly raised inflection, signalling she was ok. By now she has one hand on Andy’s bum and the other playing with her pussy. It seems that she wanted more even after she has cummed.

Back to Amy – the one I have always enjoyed her zaogengs. Over the years I have had dozen of chances looking at her downblouse. But never once have I ever caught her nipples. I suppose her fuller bosom fitted her bra cup nicely.

I turned by body around and lay on my back to give her better access to my cock. She continued licking and sucking me, but without the eye contact that Jane gave me. From my position, I could see her boobs jiggling as she was sucking me. I then realised Amy was the only fully clothed woman at this point – sans her g-string, which I must look for it later and smell the gusset.

I motioned Amy to stop. I looked her in the yes. This is the first time I have ever gazed into Amy’s eyes, what more in this set up we were in knowing that we are probably minutes away before I get a taste of her body.

I started to kiss her. Given that by now I have already kissed jane, the excitement of that first kiss with another person other than my wife was no longer there. I suppose I was just going through the motions. But that was when Amy bit me slightly on my lip, and she then whispered “I have always wanted to fuck you Tom.” That took me by surprise. I never thought I was Amy’s type.

A voice then came over “ah now you admit la, knn asked you all these years, you say no. I could tell you’ve always had the hots for Tom,” roared Andy who obviously heard that not so soft whisper. Or did Amy actually intended for Andy to hear it? I couldn’t care less to be honest. Although I have not fantasised about Amy as much as I have fantasised about Jane, to hear that coming from Amy was definitely a libido lifter.

I whispered back to her “I am happy to hear that.” And with that, we continued locking lips. I then decided it was time for me to concentrate on those beautiful breasts of hers. I turned her around, unzipped her dress and watch it fall. She was about to reach for her bra clasp, when I stopped her and turned her back around to face me.

I looked at her, admiring her body. She was indeed what I thought she would look like – a fuller shaped body compared to the other two wives. Her hip region was fuller – perfect for dogging I thought to myself. I then focussed my sight on her beautiful cleavage being held in place by her bra. It was a normal padded bra – nothing fanciful about it.

I looked her in her eyes, and then I proceeded to unclasp her bra with one hand. She seemed astonished and looked at me with a cheeky smile. “Very pro hor?” she said. I let her bra fall off. Right in front of me now are the breasts which I have longed for for so long. Amy was a full C-cupper. Her breasts are firm and perky, holds their shape really well. I think she must have gotten those good booby genes from her mother.

I started to cup both her breasts in my palms, feeling their weight. They felt so so good. I then used my thumbs to lightly touch her nipples. I was practically taking mental snapshots of her nipples. They were brownish and on the larger side. Fully erect by now and with a huge area of areola. Very different from my wife’s and Jane’s. but not in a bad way. They just add variety to the types of breasts we have in the room.

I started playing with Amy’s nipples, circling my thumbs around them, and slowly adding my index fingers and lightly tweaked them, but still doing it in a playful and teasing manner. We resumed kissing as I was doing that. This time, I could feel the passion in our kiss from her, it’s as if my playing with her breasts was something she has been longing for the whole night.
Old 18-09-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
novemberta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Strong support!
Old 18-09-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Thank you for all the support fellow bros. Hope this story brings out each of your wife-swapping fantasies. Back to the story:

------

I could not hold it any longer, I broke away from our kiss and started to suck both her breasts. My oh my, do they feel wonderful. While I do enjoy and get aroused by my wife’s breasts, Amy’s bigger and fuller breasts felt refreshingly good. I could feel her breasts pressing against my face as I was sucking them. I circled my tongue on each nipple as I was sucking the breasts. I could tell Amy was enjoying it as she tilted her head backwards and was moaning in pleasure, especially when my tongue licked her nipples.

Again, Andy’s voice broke the silence of the room “Shiok or not your tetek kena suck?” It would appear that he was more engrossed about her wife being pleasured by me than getting sucked by Jane. He continued “knn look at your horny face. Cibai, I suck you also you never show me such horny face.”

Amy was a bit embarrassed by what her husband said. I could feel her body immediately tensed up and she was restraining her enjoyment. In between my licking of her nipples, I said to her “Amy, ignore him. This moment is just between you and me. I want you to relax and enjoy the moment.” I could instantly see the relief in her and her body relaxed.

“Yes, Amy, just relax and let my husband take care of you. Andy, you don’t talk so much, after I am done with Brian, I will come and fuck you hard, get ready,” said my wife before resuming to stuff Brian’s huge cock into her mouth.

Looking a bit startled after being told off by my wife, Andy took the hint that he should not say anything and resumed his focus on Jane.

Jane at this point was taking in the full view of me sucking Amy’s breasts, and her husband being sucked by my wife, all while taking Andy’s cock in her mouth and pleasuring her own pussy. She withdrew from Andy’s long cock, took a breather, wiped off the saliva and mucus from her nose and looked at Andy. “Dear, I cannot anymore, I want to be fucked. Can I be fucked now???” she said desperately.

Brian was processing what his wife was saying to him and realised that the first inter-couple fuck is about to happen. He looked at Jane and said “dear, so long as you are ready, I am ready.”

Andy of course heard that and was about to jump off the couch to do what he thinks he’s about to do when Jane kissed the tip of his cock and said “Not by you Andy, not yet. I want to be fucked by Tom first, no offence.”

Andy felt slightly offended but laugh it off “Ok can, anyway I am a bit tired from all the standing.” He stumbled off the couch clumsily, and just stood awkwardly for a few seconds by himself.

At this point, after having heard what Jane said, I paused from sucking Amy, turned around to look at Jane who was still pleasuring herself. She gave me the come-hither and “fuck-my-brains-out” look. I turned around to look at Amy, and she mouthed “it’s ok, you can go”.

But I actually wasn’t looking for her permission. I actually had something else in mind. I told her, “I want to eat you while I fuck Jane.” Amy was very surprised. So was Jane. No one would have thought that the first inter-couple sex would actually be a threesome.
Old 19-09-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

I led Amy towards Jane. I lay myself on the couch, motioned Jane to go on top of me. Amy knew where she would have to be then, she stepped on the couch and positioned herself over my face. Ah, that first sight of a new pussy again, this time Amy’s pussy – which by now we all know she is a squirter.

Amy has a slight but tidy bush – she must have taken the effort to manicure her bush for this night. I took in a whiff as I usually do with all pussies. Her smell is closer to my wife’s, more pungent and musky. I could see her wet already. I peered over to look at her, she smiled as if knowing what I saw and said “I love how we kissed and how you sucked my breasts just now, that’s why I am soaking wet.” I just smiled at her and said, “You smell really nice, I can’t wait to eat you.”

As this conversation was taking place, Jane was giving me another blowjob, less than a minute, and she then climbed over me, turned over to look at Brian and said “dear, please see how I am going to put Tom’s cock into me.” And with that, she inserted my cock into her warm moist pussy! My cock. Inside. Jane. Pussy. *nuclear explosion* It was like a virgin fuck all over again.

By now, I have also started to savour Amy’s yummy pussy. Her juices were just flowing onto my face. I rubbed my face all over her pussy to get her juices all over me. So here we are – the first inter-couple intercourse – and it was a threesome.

My wife had actually stopped sucking Brian and was actually looking at Jane inserting my cock into her. That turned my wife on big big time. She resumed sucking Brian and started playing with her own clit as Brian was eating her.

Brian at this point was enjoying the fact that her wife’s fantasy of fucking me has come through. “Dear, you like it? You like Tom’s cock?”

“Yes, I like it very much dear, just like how I have always fantasised. Do you like seeing me fucking him?”

“Yes, very much dear. Very very much.”

“And you like Tanya sucking you now while you watch me fuck Tom?”

“Yes, yes, I love it.”

Andy felt very left out at this moment. He was stroking his cock, not knowing what to do next. My wife signalled him over. He moved awkwardly towards her as she was still sucking Brian. She then took her mouth off Brian’s cock, and started blowing Andy’s cock while stroking Brian’s. Before Brian could adjust as to what was happening, my wife began alternating the sucking and stroking of each of their cocks. Both of them were shocked to see my wife sucking them in turns. The first multi-cock blowjob of the night.

As I was lost in my own mount pleasure of eating Amy and being ridden by Jane, I heard a question from my wife as she was sucking on a cock, which I thought was Brian’s “mmmphh …. Babe… mmmph.. you like fucking Jane?”

“Aaww yes.. she’s so so tight. And Amy’s pussy… oh my good, taste and smell just like yours!”

“Good.. can I also have some fun now?”

“Go ahead babe, go enjoy yourself too.. but I want you to describe it to me… “

“I am now sucking on Brian’s cock… mmpph.” Just as I thought.

“mmmphh… and I am now sucking on Andy’s long cock… mmmph.. “

I immediately stopped licking Amy for a moment, and all three of us, Jane, Amy and I turned our sights to see my wife giving a double blowjob to their husbands. Needless to say, we were all very turned on.

“I am going to get Andy… mmph… to doggie me now… mmph … as I continue to … mmph… suck Brian… “
Old 19-09-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ricky0410 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support! My fav kind of story
Old 19-09-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wow !
Mega multi player orgy. Keep cumming
Old 20-09-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

And with that, my wife gave Andy’s cock one last suck and kiss on his pointy mushroom head. She turned her body around with her ass now positioned ready to be fucked, looked at Andy in the eyes and said “Fuck me now Andy, fuck me!”

Andy immediately went behind my wife, gave her pussy a quick lick, lathered up his cock with some saliva, and he just thrusted himself into my wife in one swift movement. My wife arched her back instantly when Andy’s cock hit her pussy wall to the hilt. She has never felt such a long dick in her before.

She was clearly enjoying herself when she said to me in between moans “Dear… eeerggh… eeerggh… I can feel… eeergh… Andy’s… Andy’s fucking long… eeergh.. cock in me…. Eergh…”

“You like it? Tell me more, tell me more.”

“His cock.. is… eeerggh.. so much …. eeerggh… longer than yours… eeerggh.. .can feel it ….eeeerggh hitting my… womb…” She said in between her moans and sucking Brian.

“I am happy you are enjoying him and sucking Brian… does it feel good? Do you enjoy sucking one cock while having another cock doggie you from behind?”

“Mmmph… yes… eeerggh.. yes.. I do… eeerggh…I love it!... eeerggh.. it’s like you… eeerggh fucking me.. eeerggh while I suck… eeerggh … on my … eeerggh dildos… “

And with that I went back to my own mount pleasure of licking Amy and being fucked by Jane. As I was licking Amy, I can’t help but to think that this was the first time my wife was being spit-roasted. And to know that this was what she has fantasised all along, made me happy that she was able to do it in front of me and the fact that I was also aroused by watching her do it.

Jane was riding me slowly and sensuously, alternating her movement between going up and down with forward and backward, ensuring that she is filling her pussy well with my cock. I could not see her facial expression but I could very well hear her moans. My view was of course blocked, beautifully if I may add, by Amy’s bush as I continue to lick her. She was very very tasty, with her free-flow pussy juice on me as I licked her.

It came a point she was actually grinding against my mouth, making it easier for me, and also a sign that she is truly enjoying my oral skills. Her clit was swollen and huge, a tad bigger than my wife’s, making it easier and more sensitive to attack. Her moans together with Jane’s, and at the same time my own wife’s moaning from being spit-roasted – music to my ears!

Back to my wife. She is, like any Asian wives, conservative. But over the years, I have slowly brought out her wilder side, to let her know it is okay to have fantasies and that she can let her sexuality out without feeling embarrassed. My wife has never experienced 2 cocks at the same time, the closest she got was when we made love and she was sucking the dildos I got her.

But tonight, not only has she tasted another man’s cock, but 2 at the same time as well. And now, her wildest fantasy has come true, being fucked by another man, and sucking another real cock that is not mine.

I can only imagine the wild thoughts going through her mind and how much pleasure being spit-roasted has brought her. I have always loved the way she moaned and how she enjoyed licking and sucking the dildo when I fucked her. She would be so engrossed with the dildo, admiring it while licking and sucking, and at the same time, keeping her eye contact with me as if to tell me she was enjoying both being fucked and also sucking the dildo. The sight of her having that bigger cock in the form of a dildo in her mouth, looking at her sucking and licking it passionately, turns me on big time.
Old 20-09-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

This was when I thought I needed to have that sight of my wife spit-roasted, I needed that to elevate my sexual experience with Jane and Amy.

I stopped licking Amy and told her gently that I wanted to look at my wife being fucked by her husband while sucking Brian. But I told her that I still want her to be part of our ménage-a-tròi.

She nodded.

I wasn’t sure what she would do next, I half-expected that maybe she would go between my legs and lick my balls as Jane was riding me.

But Amy had her own planning. She went straight to Jane, held her head, and plunged a deep french kiss into Jane’s mouth. Jane was taken aback! That was the first female-female action of the night!

As she was kissing Jane, Amy fondled Jane’s breast. All while Jane was still riding me, although the riding has slowed down as she was trying to gain her composure from being attacked by Amy.

I then turned my glance over to my wife, which was my intention. I could see it clearly at last.

It’s as if it was a scene straight from those NTR videos. There she was, my lovely wife, being doggied by Andy, who was doggying her furiously. I could see her boobs jiggling from the momentum of being fucked by Andy, and her mouth furiously sucking on Brian’s fully erect big cock.

I must say Brian’s cock is the most beautiful among us three men. Not wanting to sound gay, but he has the right girth and length. I could see my wife enjoying that cock. In fact, it looked very much like her favourite dildo which she enjoyed the most.

I could see her lips sucking Brian’s cock, going almost the whole length of his cock. At the same time, she was always playing with his balls. Occasionally, she would lick and suck his balls before returning to devouring that cock of his.

Andy, on the other hand, was doggying my wife furiously. Could see him working up a sweat. For once, he was so quiet and just concentrated on what he was doing. I guess he must truly be enjoying dogging my wife.

I asked my wife “babe, tell me how you are feeling.”

She un-cocked her mouth, and while still stroking Brian’s cock, said to me “oh babe, this is so so fucking amazing. It is like us making love and me sucking the dildo, but a million times better. Andy’s cock is so so long, every thrust is so good, and Brian’s cock, just like how I have always imagined, my fantasy size, just like my favourite dildo.”

“Can you see yourself doing this again?”

“I was about to ask you if we can fuck with all of them again! *stuffing Brian’s cock back into her mouth* .. mmmph.. I love love … mmmph.. this cock so … mmmph.. so much… mmmph… I feel… mmmph.. like a slut… mmmph.. being used by… mmmhh.. these 2 … mmmph… men who are… mmmph… not you…. Do you… mmmphh.. like me… being fucked by another man… mmmphh.. and sucking another man?... mmmpphh..”

“This will definitely not be the last time… and yes, I so love seeing you being fucked by another man and you sucking another man at the same time…” and with that said, I just enjoyed the sight of my wife being used by these 2 men.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1