The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top Disco in Bangkok?

Santika is at Ekamai Soi 11. Just tell the Taxi driver. As for Nung Len is at Ekamai Soi 7 and 9. Come out from Santika carpark, turn right, and walk down for about 5mins. You will see Escoobar and Nung Len is just beside it.
As for the crowd, Nung Len is more crowded than Santika at this moment. Nung Len have more young babes and Santika is more mature type. For music, Nung Len play more Thai's Pop Song and the crowd are more responsive. Saek Yong mak mak!
Old 02-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
garfield3233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
Santika is at Ekamai Soi 11. Just tell the Taxi driver. As for Nung Len is at Ekamai Soi 7 and 9. Come out from Santika carpark, turn right, and walk down for about 5mins. You will see Escoobar and Nung Len is just beside it.
As for the crowd, Nung Len is more crowded than Santika at this moment. Nung Len have more young babes and Santika is more mature type. For music, Nung Len play more Thai's Pop Song and the crowd are more responsive. Saek Yong mak mak!
very good! meow~
Old 02-11-2006, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
mr Laojiao...Can bring me to Nanglen....I newbie to bkk...Please hold my hand & bring me there...kekeke
Old 02-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane
Its about the same actually. It really depends on what kinda fun u are after. The quality of the crowd in Nung Len is definitely better than say RCA and Ratchada. It's easier to find someone in Nung Len whom can speak English. Its the closest to Velvet in Singapore.

RCA and Ratchada area has all sort of crowd and dodgy people. Its also the place where u have a higher chance of getting a girl. But i've been there many times and have encountered on many occassions where girls will ask me for money. As long as they know that you are a foreigner, your face suddenly look like Bill Gates to them. Lastly, RCA is now infested with Singaporeans...........so our pull factor is not as strong as before
Agree with some points, disagree with some points. But then, it's individual's personal taste & opinion, beauty is in the eye of the individual.

True, crowd in Nung Len is nice & sorta atas class, yet relax & enjoyable. But I think crowd in RCA oso not bad, oso sorta atas class, oso relaxing & enjoyable. I dont think crowd in RCA is dodgy, or shady, or watever u call it. Agree with wat u said about crowd in Ratchada.

Same as u, ever encountered occasions when very stunning & pretty gals give u tat kinda seductive look, then later ask or quote some $$$. Thinking back, it's around end of the month time, quite some bill payments are due within those few days.

True oso, seeing more & more SGP faces in RCA. I know some brudders gonna ask, is SGP tattooed on their foreheads, etc etc? To cut it short, their dressing, spoken language & accent reveals it. Ok, my observation may be wrong. But in any case, when u see the stuck-up kinda faces of some gals, it simply dampens the mood. Same as u, when the environment or surrounding is infested wif too many "atas" SGPeans or has the "atas SGP atmosphere", the pull factor reduces greatly.

Ratchada / Hollywood oso has lotsa SGPeans. Hollywood oso got lotsa PRC men & gals. Many of them stayed in Thailand for several years oredi, they can speak damn fluent Thai. Many of the gals, they may look Thai, but they are from Burma & Yun Nan province in PRC, they speak very fluent Thai, and Chinese too! Their backgrounds are pretty shady...
Old 08-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Bro 84gunner
Greetings and how are you?
I will be in Bangkok from 11-15 Nov 2006; staying in Sukhumvit Soi 11 area.
Any chance you have time to meet for a few beers please?
Cheers & hope to see you soon.
jimmycool from Singapore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1