The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Chris-HK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gincharm
Bradders - szx is a fun place - cheaper than DG, and selection from different provinces more. GZ is also cool and lot of fun places. Our countrymen are the best choice for China women because of our gullibility, honesty, sincerity and desperation. Generally more bodoh compared to HK or Taiwanese. In a word, China is fun but dont get suckered.

And i have yet to explore the no hand restaurant street in szx - will tell you after i experienced it - anyone tried and can share?
Hmm...a bit strange...I think most of us based in HK/South China seem to kinda agree that everything in SZ (including the gals) are OVERPRICED! How can they be cheaper than DG? BBS can be found for the same rate at DG too...or even cheaper. I never tried BBS gals but I am sure other bros can confirm with this.

KTVs...its for sure that SZ is more expensive..esp if u are looking to da bao the girls out. Quality-wise....a little debatable. I have been to some KTVs in the smaller town of DG like Dong Keng and I found the quality to be generally good. Its normally 2-5-8 in most places in Dong Guan....and I heard there are also places offering 1-3-6 (from the local HK forums I normally frequent).

Regarding the comparison of our bros vs hongkeys or taiwanese, I beg to differ! I would say we are even more demanding in terms of value for money and quality! Taiwanese are esp known for paying above market prices...thus spoiling the market...thats why we tend to avoid places that are specially catered for Taiwanese (eg: Zhuhai and Houjie).
Old 05-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
So you got up points or not? Hahahaha...

I would agree too.. Wish that I have seen this kind of report when I first come to China..

See you this weekend....
can't u see his pt suddenly shoot-up meh

why wkend meet and not earlier
Old 05-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
i am going to stay at the Metropole hotel at Dong Men Xi Lu....which of these places above are nearest?

thanks
u in SZ now?me putting up DONG MEN DONG LU , opp AU(4) YUN(2) CHEN(1)
Old 05-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
can't u see his pt suddenly shoot-up meh

why wkend meet and not earlier
Earlier?? Cannot lahz.. got work lehz.. Sat still got half day..
Weekend lahz.. so gan cheong mehz?
Old 05-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Earlier?? Cannot lahz.. got work lehz.. Sat still got half day..
Weekend lahz.. so gan cheong mehz?
kan chiong to see ur 8" dick mah
Old 05-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
kan chiong to see ur 8" dick mah

Wah kau.. You are FAST siahz... Very "Eng" ah?
Have we met before? Please dont believe rumours....
Old 05-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
PCCing now u say eng or not
Old 05-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Chris-HK

Quote:
Hahaha. Bro Ronaldo is now infamous for his "8-inchers".
The longest in Zhongshan, Guangdong, and some says SGland
Old 05-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Sexcapades in Shenzhen (Word of thanks)

First & Foremost, I'm very glad to know that alot of singaporeans are adventurous enough to move around in Shenzhen... This shows that Singaporeans still got GUTS!!! & GUTS is what many singaporeans don't have!

A little bit about myself, I did work in Shenzhen for 1 full year, before coming back to Singapore... FUCK!!!

I must say, Singapore is one hell of a expensive place to live, even to FUCK, cost you SGD 30 to 40 just for a lousy 30minutes quickie, this is fucked up.

Hey brothers, Ronaldo, Chris-HK, vaxvms, IOWA, wat2wopee, Rainman, gincharm, diesel, madison1671, jimstorm, SGSuperman, glad that you guys enjoy it enough to add your comments.

Chris indeed is very knowledgeable about Shenzhen, especially on the Xiang Xi Chun, as I seldom go there for "FJ massage" there, I would not know many places... but I'm a regular patron of BBS in Xiang Xi Chun, Ba Ding Jie, Jing Tang Jie, Cai Wu Wei, Apartments off Jia Bin Lu (fuck shop), & finally, Fu Xing Lu. (BTW Chris, are you Singaporean???)

As for massage palours, my favourite is still Xia Sha & Shang Sha & one in Ba Ding Jie called Chicago.

If I'm going straight for variety, then it'll be Sha Jiu, Geylang of Shenzhen... the widest choices of pussies at a small location.

Heed Good Brother Chris-HK's kind advise...

He is right, Yan Da (or Strict Season, whereby the Gong An, or Police get on the ball) season can happen anytime...

Usually the Yan Da Season is known ONLY by WORD OF MOUTH!!! so, you better believe it, don't because your dick is itchy, then go to Sha Jiu.

No wonder Bro Chris-HK is spending time in Queens Spa & Dining to relax himself, and wait till the Yan Da is season is over, then he will RUBBA RUBBA again! -> I CALL THIS FUCKING STREET SMART.

Anyway, for your information, why I feel safe about the apartment based fuck shop is because I've checked with mamasan, she says that she bribes the Gong An 4 times a year with their profits... so, it's a safe place indeed.

& Apartment is my last line of defense... if all else fails. hehehehe....

Hey Brothers, if ever you guys are going to Shenzhen do PM me, I'll share with you my knowledge, but don't ask stupid questions okay?

Hopefully I get posted back to Shenzhen again soon, and once that happens, any brothers in Shenzhen or Guangdong area, I'll like to meet you guys, and we can CHIONG TOGETHER!!!

Places that I've been so far...

1. Shenzhen (but of course)

2. Zhuhai (I like zhuhai, it's fun, relaxing & GONG BEI!!! GO GONG BEI!!!) want to know why GONG BEI??? :P Ask me to share. - Plenty of opportunities to fuck

3. Guang Zhou ( for only less than 1 week) -> no fuck, but nearly (that's another story)

4. Dong Guan (As I stay in Shenzhen, I don't usually stay there overnight, but for brothers, I'll go to Chang Ping together :P ) - no fuck

5. Hui Zhou ( for less than 1 week ) - no fuck

6. Zhong San - no fuck

7. Shun De - no fuck

8. Fo Shan - no fuck

But, everything have it's first time :P

So, opps there it is, I'm actually very interested to meet up with you brothers in Shenzhen to chiong together... keep in touch!

Next story... although out of scope, It'll be...

One night in Zhuhai, Gong Bei.... I had one of the most memorable one.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 05-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-HK
Hahaha. Bro Ronaldo is now infamous for his "8-inchers".
The longest in Zhongshan, Guangdong, and some says SGland
Wah lau.. you also jump on the bandwagon?
Please lehz... This 8" joke is making fun of the small dick I have...
Every night i cry myself to sleep....
Old 05-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen (Word of thanks)

Oh... so you are not in Shenzhen ha?
Wow! Only 1 year and you have such knowledge...
When u come over to this part of China, send us a PM...
I think most of the gang here sold their souls to China liaoz... hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator
First & Foremost, I'm very glad to know that alot of singaporeans are adventurous enough to move around in Shenzhen... This shows that Singaporeans still got GUTS!!! & GUTS is what many singaporeans don't have!

A little bit about myself, I did work in Shenzhen for 1 full year, before coming back to Singapore... FUCK!!!

I must say, Singapore is one hell of a expensive place to live, even to FUCK, cost you SGD 30 to 40 just for a lousy 30minutes quickie, this is fucked up.

Hey brothers, Ronaldo, Chris-HK, vaxvms, IOWA, wat2wopee, Rainman, gincharm, diesel, madison1671, jimstorm, SGSuperman, glad that you guys enjoy it enough to add your comments.

Chris indeed is very knowledgeable about Shenzhen, especially on the Xiang Xi Chun, as I seldom go there for "FJ massage" there, I would not know many places... but I'm a regular patron of BBS in Xiang Xi Chun, Ba Ding Jie, Jing Tang Jie, Cai Wu Wei, Apartments off Jia Bin Lu (fuck shop), & finally, Fu Xing Lu. (BTW Chris, are you Singaporean???)

As for massage palours, my favourite is still Xia Sha & Shang Sha & one in Ba Ding Jie called Chicago.

If I'm going straight for variety, then it'll be Sha Jiu, Geylang of Shenzhen... the widest choices of pussies at a small location.

Heed Good Brother Chris-HK's kind advise...

He is right, Yan Da (or Strict Season, whereby the Gong An, or Police get on the ball) season can happen anytime...

Usually the Yan Da Season is known ONLY by WORD OF MOUTH!!! so, you better believe it, don't because your dick is itchy, then go to Sha Jiu.

No wonder Bro Chris-HK is spending time in Queens Spa & Dining to relax himself, and wait till the Yan Da is season is over, then he will RUBBA RUBBA again! -> I CALL THIS FUCKING STREET SMART.

Anyway, for your information, why I feel safe about the apartment based fuck shop is because I've checked with mamasan, she says that she bribes the Gong An 4 times a year with their profits... so, it's a safe place indeed.

& Apartment is my last line of defense... if all else fails. hehehehe....

Hey Brothers, if ever you guys are going to Shenzhen do PM me, I'll share with you my knowledge, but don't ask stupid questions okay?

Hopefully I get posted back to Shenzhen again soon, and once that happens, any brothers in Shenzhen or Guangdong area, I'll like to meet you guys, and we can CHIONG TOGETHER!!!

Places that I've been so far...

1. Shenzhen (but of course)

2. Zhuhai (I like zhuhai, it's fun, relaxing & GONG BEI!!! GO GONG BEI!!!) want to know why GONG BEI??? :P Ask me to share. - Plenty of opportunities to fuck

3. Guang Zhou ( for only less than 1 week) -> no fuck, but nearly (that's another story)

4. Dong Guan (As I stay in Shenzhen, I don't usually stay there overnight, but for brothers, I'll go to Chang Ping together :P ) - no fuck

5. Hui Zhou ( for less than 1 week ) - no fuck

6. Zhong San - no fuck

7. Shun De - no fuck

8. Fo Shan - no fuck

But, everything have it's first time :P

So, opps there it is, I'm actually very interested to meet up with you brothers in Shenzhen to chiong together... keep in touch!

Next story... although out of scope, It'll be...

One night in Zhuhai, Gong Bei.... I had one of the most memorable one.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-HK
Hmm...a bit strange...I think most of us based in HK/South China seem to kinda agree that everything in SZ (including the gals) are OVERPRICED! How can they be cheaper than DG? BBS can be found for the same rate at DG too...or even cheaper. I never tried BBS gals but I am sure other bros can confirm with this.

KTVs...its for sure that SZ is more expensive..esp if u are looking to da bao the girls out. Quality-wise....a little debatable. I have been to some KTVs in the smaller town of DG like Dong Keng and I found the quality to be generally good. Its normally 2-5-8 in most places in Dong Guan....and I heard there are also places offering 1-3-6 (from the local HK forums I normally frequent).

Regarding the comparison of our bros vs hongkeys or taiwanese, I beg to differ! I would say we are even more demanding in terms of value for money and quality! Taiwanese are esp known for paying above market prices...thus spoiling the market...thats why we tend to avoid places that are specially catered for Taiwanese (eg: Zhuhai and Houjie).
For sure the ok class KTV are more expensive in SZ than DG.

Just went to an ok class in SZ, Haomen in Hongpu lu. The bill for three of us drinking the normal red wine came out to 1500rmb. The gals tip is the normal 300rmb... but to take o/n...1.2 to 1.5rmb... up to the gal...knn. Sign...

Not choice .... entertaining clients....

Sorry...for the cheaper ktv in SZ... i have not try before....

Hee...hee... I stay in Xiang Xi lu..... a 24hrs action area.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Last edited by Sinoview; 05-04-2005 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Chris-HK

Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen (Word of thanks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator

U can say that I am a half-Singaporean, having been there since I am a primary schooler Now, where is Chicago in Ba Ding Jie? Also along the street opposite of Zhong Xin? U can also add Shui Wei as another favourite place for the HKeys now.

About the places u mentioned, here's my share of knowledge

2. Gongbei: been there 3 times, cheong twice and both to the small pubs just chitchatting with the waitresses at the counter. I managed to get along with them and took 4-5 of them out for supper and disco at the largest disco near to Yin Du Hotel (I forgot its name, but sounds very very Western) after they finished their shift at 1am. That place is supper happening and I guarantee that u can find a target or even two there!

Haven't tried the saunas although I heard a lot in the local forum. As for SWs roaming along Lian Hua Road, they are plenty of them and prices start at RMB 200 for ST to about 400 for LT. Again, this is a place that is populated by Taiwanese and prices tend to be expensive for KTVs and Saunas. Just a week ago, a Taiwanese pilot kena slashed after his friend paid a SW with fake RMBs.

4. Dong Guan: many brothers here have shared their experiences in Houjie, Changping, Shilong, Zhangmutou, and other smaller less known cities like Hengli, Dongkeng, etc. Refer to the CP or Guangdong thread for the details. I have been a regular at CP for three continous weeks by now and I must say its really an eye opener. Cute mummies and supervisors, well-trained gals at the saunas, and safer environment. Best thing is, its only 1/2 an hr from Shenzhen!

U can always sneak in here during the long weekends. May 1 is coming, so, there's your chance!
Old 05-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Chris-HK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
For sure the ok class KTV much expensive in SZ than DG.

Just went to an ok class in SZ, Haomen in Hongpu lu. The bill for three of us drinking the normal red wine came out to 1500rmb. The gals tip is the normal 300rmb... but to take o/n...1.2 to 1.5rmb... up to the gal...knn. Sign...

Not choice .... entertaining clients....

Sorry...for the cheaper ktv in SZ... i have not try before....

Hee...hee... I stay in Xiang Xi lu..... a 24hrs action area.
Uncle..u told u u were back in HK yesterday hoh! How come u sneak back to SZ again leh today Hehe...but even if I was in SZ today..I also bo lui already to go to your KTV...so exp siah! I better save up for my date at CP
Old 05-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hm............Anyone got such detailed write-up on GZ??

Cheers to Bro Spermator for his FR........

Too Bad I don't venture out much..

Yo Ronaldo...where's ther FR on ZS...waiting leh

Cheers to all Bros in South China
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1