The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 05-07-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahl View Post
So go LS 1 cannot ask for 48 ?
48 at LS2, you find little saigon on telegram. book with them through whatsapp
that is LS2 booking already
Old 05-07-2023, 05:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stahl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by raplzx View Post
48 at LS2, you find little saigon on telegram. book with them through whatsapp
that is LS2 booking already
telegram where to search ?
Old 05-07-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tonywang00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by utofboi View Post
Was in JB earlier than I usually do. And well tried my luck. And managed to be v48 first customer of the day. And was not disappointed. Started abit late as she just arrived

LS2 have some rooms with doors and some curtains. Small lah how I wish got full wall mirror so can see see.

Body: 9/10 petite slim body with upgraded c cup boobs. Not much butt but she is really petite. Fun to rub your dick on her ass as you shower.

Face: like her photos ( light meidu) very syt look, very cute.

Massage: 7/10 she tries. Is abit light but do managed to press some points quite well.

B2b: 9/10 full nude from the start. Use her tits everywhere. Only did not oil herself and rub rub. But maybe this is not the place for it too.

Bbbj: 10/10. She is good. I try to last as long as I can. Then when the time come I ask her where she want me to shoot. She suck down more and cim. She has a small mouth so cannot take it deep. But she knows how to use it.

GFE: her English is good. Can converse. Treat me like her bf when showering, french kissing all the way and after shooting, she came and laid down with me till time is up (where I fingered her till she came so hard) ( damn tight down there)

Service overall: 9/10

RTM: Yes ( she going to be there for another few more months) LS2 standard price. Did not tip ( I feel bad I did not tip, but this services it was included)
You must be there what time bro? 12pm for the first???
Old 06-07-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

which ML can be paint
Old 07-07-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

can book 1 day advance ?
Old 07-07-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
utofboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonywang00 View Post
You must be there what time bro? 12pm for the first???
Yeah about 12. But course you can msg in and try to book her first.
Old 07-07-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of

Quote:
which ML can be paint
Bro so many numbers mentioned here. You book 1 and try la.
All your post keep ask for this & that. But never contribute review before. No wonder your pointz get zapped.

You go try 1 yourself 1st. Then you ask the lady also. Alot of times depends on your chemistry with them also. If you treat them like this forum, you gg to get treated by them like this forum also. Kenna Zapped, lol.

Treat them well & they will also treat you well la. Dont say paint, CIM you also can get. Fk also can
Old 07-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

what time last call
Old 07-07-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
what time last call
The shop closes at 4am. So last call 4am lor. Bro you can see from their chat.
Or even search google map - Little saigon. All you need is there. The opening hours, the Whatsapp numbers. Then request to see girls pictures. Just do abit homework
Old 07-07-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoBoiSG View Post
38 LS1 and 48 LS2. Two Ang Pai at LS for now
38 for student looks. Communicate in Chinese
48 for woman sexy looks. Communicate in English
Both of them worth to try and always booked. Need fast hand fast leg haha
I agree. To book Need to fast hand & fast leg. BUT BROS, DOnt fast SHOOT! Take time enjoy. HAHAHA
Old 08-07-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

i finally had the chance to book 48 after a few failed booking attempts (due to long queue).
this time I went at 130pm and was told the earliest was 5pm. quickly asked the captain to put in a slot.

Looks - 8/10 - she came in through the door smiling and a chirpy "hello". that was a great start. pretty.
Body - 8/10. Slim and petite. approx 1.5m tall
Tits - 6/10. C or D cup but man-made. not my cup of tea, but could be for other bros.
BBBJ - 9/10. she kept at it until she was tired (i held on well), and started using a hand/mouth combo till the volcano erupts.
Service - 10/10. must say that she is really quite service oriented and treats you like a BF. lots of kisses and tongues. unfortunately she just came back from Code Red (my 2nd time unlucky!) so she had her panties on, no fingering. she also makes it a point to put the towels and pillows neatly for the next client, even spraying disinfectant etc. very good
RTM: maybe not. the silicones are a deal-breaker for me.
Old 08-07-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

yesterday 3.30am booking v48...service wise i think normal only..i think before covid the gals all better
Old 08-07-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
i finally had the chance to book 48 after a few failed booking attempts (due to long queue).
this time I went at 130pm and was told the earliest was 5pm. quickly asked the captain to put in a slot.

Looks - 8/10 - she came in through the door smiling and a chirpy "hello". that was a great start. pretty.
Body - 8/10. Slim and petite. approx 1.5m tall
Tits - 6/10. C or D cup but man-made. not my cup of tea, but could be for other bros.
BBBJ - 9/10. she kept at it until she was tired (i held on well), and started using a hand/mouth combo till the volcano erupts.
Service - 10/10. must say that she is really quite service oriented and treats you like a BF. lots of kisses and tongues. unfortunately she just came back from Code Red (my 2nd time unlucky!) so she had her panties on, no fingering. she also makes it a point to put the towels and pillows neatly for the next client, even spraying disinfectant etc. very good
RTM: maybe not. the silicones are a deal-breaker for me.
Haha u more lucky then me, I went on her 2nd day of code red. lol.
I just upz your point.
Old 08-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
yesterday 3.30am booking v48...service wise i think normal only..i think before covid the gals all better
Ahh congrats. Welcome to share your experience bro, please.
We are all ears, lol
Old 08-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by raplzx View Post
Haha u more lucky then me, I went on her 2nd day of code red. lol.
I just upz your point.
haha 2nd day or like me, still the same outcome. Nvm, happy ending jiu hao.

Thanks bro for the points! Returned the love too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1