The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: my maid story gone?

There's a saying that's very fitting here : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Old 11-04-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
There's a saying that's very fitting here : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Ah, very fitting indeed. It's no wonder nobody wants to share nice things.
Old 11-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why should there be heat if it's a story? why does it matter if it is 100% real, 80% real, 50% real or fictional?

what are the expectations of the readers? why can't just read and fantasise?

Old 11-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
cygnunu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
why should there be heat if it's a story? why does it matter if it is 100% real, 80% real, 50% real or fictional?

what are the expectations of the readers? why can't just read and fantasise?

Some people not only want to read, but also want to have the contact, and want to fuck too
Old 12-04-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree.. but kitchen bo lang jin sian leh..
Old 12-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

I know exactly how these writers (Sexadd1ct etc) feel.

For some reason, stepping on others is very shiok. Share also kena step, don't share also kena step.

Say true story, but also kena step. I wash car every week also kena step. I update daily also kena step. I share what I can with limited pictures, also kena step.

Hahaha. It's not so much about cannot have good things, it's more like people always like to be right and righteous.

People actually expect us to be 100% detailed down to name, photo, ID, location, contact before believing it's 100% true. Why not you write one and provide the same?

There are nice supporters and readers, which is good, just learn to ignore the naysayers, somehow they think writers are supporting pillars of the forum, crushing writers/sharers means the forum support will become them.

I don't understand simply why people wants to do this. These naysayers detect 0.01% of falsehood in the story (like information or location or whatever) and straightaway dismiss liao. Come out be white knight, save the other readers. Hahaha.

Only 过来人 will understand, just place them on ignore and carry on. Never share pictures even if the partner agrees, you cannot trust people sadly.

Enjoy writing and just be yourself, you don't need a 100% mandate to continue, just write on for those who appreciate, the rest who feel it's fake, or fiction, then let them be.
Old 12-04-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nsunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said, guyorgirl!
Old 15-04-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I know exactly how these writers (Sexadd1ct etc) feel.

For some reason, stepping on others is very shiok. Share also kena step, don't share also kena step.

Say true story, but also kena step. I wash car every week also kena step. I update daily also kena step. I share what I can with limited pictures, also kena step.

Hahaha. It's not so much about cannot have good things, it's more like people always like to be right and righteous.

People actually expect us to be 100% detailed down to name, photo, ID, location, contact before believing it's 100% true. Why not you write one and provide the same?

There are nice supporters and readers, which is good, just learn to ignore the naysayers, somehow they think writers are supporting pillars of the forum, crushing writers/sharers means the forum support will become them.

I don't understand simply why people wants to do this. These naysayers detect 0.01% of falsehood in the story (like information or location or whatever) and straightaway dismiss liao. Come out be white knight, save the other readers. Hahaha.

Only 过来人 will understand, just place them on ignore and carry on. Never share pictures even if the partner agrees, you cannot trust people sadly.

Enjoy writing and just be yourself, you don't need a 100% mandate to continue, just write on for those who appreciate, the rest who feel it's fake, or fiction, then let them be.
Wild GoG has appeared.
But yes, white knights are cibais
not like they getting action after white knighting
kkj stuck in their bumhole straight up to their brain
Old 15-04-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehemata View Post
So sad. Luckily I kept a copy of all his posts and attachments (except for maybe those int he last week).
bro can share a copy?
Old 16-04-2024, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Sanctum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySanctum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honestly speaking, whether the story is true or not did not matter to me. The pics and vids were the main draw. Story was just the background.

Nonetheless, thanks to Bro SexAddict for his sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1