The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ichigowaffles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Pull girlfiend's breast out from bra in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahbambam View Post
Tried getting those remote-control vibrators and slipped them inside her ***** or just inside her panties. Then at crowded places, switch it on. Its amazing to see my ex-gf getting so comfortable infront of everyone...kekekke
Those things got no kick...
Old 27-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pull girlfiend's breast out from bra in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizal91 View Post
Anyone have this fetish that you want to expose your girlfriend nipple to public place like void deck by grabbing out their breast from their bra? Or want to let your girlfriend nipple slip in public places? I have been doing this recently by purposely making her bra loose so she can nipple slip and also pull out her breast from her bra completely for awhile and it just feels very good.

Any bros have the same fetish as me? Do share your story too
I remember many years back in army at tekong, gf come meet me at white sands for night off. Wanted to fuck at some HDB staircase but didn't have chance and it was time to book in for last ferry. Hug her at mrt entrance and 1 hand went into top of her spag top, into her bra and squeeze her boob. Didn't know what came into me, maybe the urge too great. She was angry for next few days.
Old 27-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katana2388 View Post
hahaha...if ur gf ok ...then no prob....let me know where n when u doing tat next ...i wanna be there
Me too. Do PM me before execute actions. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron09 View Post
Me and my then gf (now wife) was shopping at marina square, and she was dressed in a rather low cut dress, with no bra. She was in a teasing mood that day

As usual, she went to the toilet and i was outside waiting for her. It was the toilet near Muji side. The toilet was nested within a series of turns and narrow corridor. She came out of the toilet, saw me leading against one of the walls outside the toilet, and pulled down the front of her dress and flashed both boobs at me out of a sudden. While i was enjoying the thrill at that very moment, a malay man happen to walk towards the toilet and suddenly appear out of a turn. For sure he saw her (with her beautiful boobs totally out of her dress) and had a stunned look. The gf quickly pulled up the top and covered up and dashed away from the area, face red as strawberry. Lol.

Those were the days...
Sounds exciting.
Old 27-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jizal91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Me too. Do PM me before execute actions. Thanks.

Sounds exciting.
We are usually sitting at boon lay area so if you are lucky, you may bump into us I think I'm very lucky that my gf don't mind me doing that, I thought most girl as okay as long as no one is looking, if it's really not a right thing to do than I lay consider stop doing it after few more times
Old 28-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ownya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky you bro, my gf doesn't like to flash boobs because she say its hard to "wear back" in a short time. But she does go out pantyless with mini skirts to flash around cz it's less obvious and only few lucky ones can enjoy the show
Old 28-08-2012, 12:18 PM

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really pity your Gf... Girlfriend is for loving de mah... hahah!
Unless those WLS then different story... Strip them naked in public they won't angry...
Old 28-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Wah...

Horror movies also can?
Horror and action pack movies are the best becos public eyes are busy viewing the screen, they will not pay attention on you.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Mindy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very kinky feeling to have one's boobies exposed in public, speaking from personal experience. this incident happened to me once long long time ago. as freshie in a hostel orientation program, we were having a game of dolphin in the SRC swimming pool where participants were suppose to go through a tube floating in the middle of the pool. when my turn came, i found myself stucked as i was coming out from below the tube. as i am quite a well endowed lady then, my boobies got pinned between the tube and my chest.

i forced myself through by using my hand to push down the tube. to my horror and possibly everyone else's glee, my swimming costume top dislodged and exposed my two crown jewels. i was very embarrassed and quickly pulled my top up and continued the game like nothing had happened.

on hindsight, it was a rather kinky experience to have so many pair of eyes, boys and girls, focusing on me. i dont think i have the gut to continue the game if the same incident happen today.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XxwetyetshyxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i were to be TS girlf I sure leave. totally no face if my boyf do this to me
Old 28-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

I've tried countless times fondling wife's breasts whenever I am out with her. She didn't say she likes it nor did she reject my advances. All women are the same, so once I started tuning her nipples in public, her face turn horny, nipples harden.She automatically pull down her bra for me to tune the other nipple. She wants more, yet so afraid of being caught and she keep pushing my hands away. But in actual fact, she wants me to continue becos she also enjoy that kind of excitement.

I guess the most exciting part when fondling your wife's/gf's breasts in public is to see them turn horny. Especially when you tune both her nipples intensively till it gets harden, you'll see her eyes half shut, eyeballs roll backward and moaning softly. Seeing wife gets so horny and excited also excites me.

So whoever has not try it please try. It's fun
Old 28-08-2012, 06:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine was not considered 'public'' lol. In the trying / fitting room of Parkway Parade's Cotton On... still can recalled.
I followed my ex Gf into the fitting room, she topless, so I fondled and kissed her boobs like 'no tomorrow', as the queue was outside hahaha!
She feeling 'wet' below... but didn't do much more lah. As we left the room, she abit' dulan' ...... (she did moan abit)
Old 29-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
MonyMony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For my case, my gf don't like to wear bra out... She's not local... Sometimes she will just apply nipple tape otherwise none. Sometimes I will just fondled her boobs while we are in the bus... Knead a couple of times as people are around but I always do it discreetly .... It's thrilling to try it once in a way but not always. I feel that too much of anything is never good. Lol
Old 29-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jizal91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes I'm glad there are few bros out there that feels the same way as me, it's very addictive once you do it as it's very different from what you see her in her or your house, I'm going do a few more times can't take it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1