The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=831

Tried her quite some time back. Is she still doing HJ with top on. Thanks. Will definitely RTM if it's done with top off.
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 08-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

to all big bros here, can recommend me a good nuru massage lady to me? Can bbbj is a big bonus
Old 08-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
So just to ask other bros here, do you get these too? Are they sharing our numbers? Or are just some girls intercepting numbers posted on blacklist check groups to get any business?
not very often, but usually it's trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Going for 1st visit or rtm?
1st! got her number on my phone for awhile, just wanna make sure I got the rite gal.
Nice gal, nice session, no wonder so popular but not my type! Any recommendation for me? lazy to browse thru all the MRs.

Carla and your Lemon still around?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 08-12-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
XiaoMi69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=635173

Incredible experience without any commercial feel at all. had showering together before the massage. teasings and HJ skills is special, and really make me crave for more, after releasing 2 times within 40 mins. hard to believe that i had hard-on when i left her place. will go back for her again. she;s worth visiting again and again.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
not very often, but usually it's trouble.

1st! got her number on my phone for awhile, just wanna make sure I got the rite gal.
Nice gal, nice session, no wonder so popular but not my type! Any recommendation for me? lazy to browse thru all the MRs.

Lemon RTC IIRC

Carla I remember this morning still saw her ad somewhere, but now gone. Forgot which provider also. Might be PMC, since I see the ad for other ML QiQi on PMC introed by other bros here also gone now.
Old 09-12-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooooom View Post
Anyone tried qiqi before?

http://www.perfectmassage.club/blank-3
Tried her when I was feeling a bit adventurous.

Good: definitely chio. Amongst the best lookers among even the angpais if u ask me. A bit like a long haired more chio version of 广末凉子 and some hk actress.
Quite accommodating as well, with some good cuddling even after the deed is done. Oh, u cld get a hard on as soon as u enter as well as she leaves little to imagination (if you get what I meant).
Figure is v good also. Slim body with ample boobs. Stereo is good

Not so good:
Location - felt like location is a bit not secured. Wld feel better if there's a better location.

Verdict: worth a visit if you are looking for some fun with chio syt. After that then u can decide whether u want to RTM if can click. Oh but currently she may not be in Singapore or taking a break based on her WeChat

Last edited by yqz7; 10-12-2016 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Cos some bro sabo
Old 09-12-2016, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Not your type? In terms of looks or playability? I tried to book her a couple of times but timing bui gum. No recommendation liao, still going back to the "old" girls after many disappointing 1st tries.

Carla I didn't get to try her cos no response. Lemon got "squeezed" so rtc...

TMT
Old 09-12-2016, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8008 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Is Angel/Abby staying alone?

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=14880110

Bro JB said she is but I read some bros saying that she is staying with Su Fei.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Is Angel/Abby staying alone?

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=14880110

Bro JB said she is but I read some bros saying that she is staying with Su Fei.
If she haven't shifted past couple of months should be stay alone.

TMT
Old 09-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not your type? In terms of looks or playability? I tried to book her a couple of times but timing bui gum. No recommendation liao, still going back to the "old" girls after many disappointing 1st tries.

Carla I didn't get to try her cos no response. Lemon got "squeezed" so rtc...
What is got "squeezed"? Squeeze where? 🤔😏
Old 09-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Tried her when I was feeling a bit adventurous.

Good: definitely chio. Amongst the best lookers among even the angpais if u ask me. A bit like a long haired more chio version of 广末凉子 and some hk actress.
Quite accommodating as well, with some good cuddling even after the deed is done. Oh, u cld get a hard on as soon as u enter as well as she leaves little to imagination (if you get what I meant).
Figure is v good also. Slim body with ample boobs. Stereo is good hehe

Not so good:
Massage - dun expect too much. Sometimes she may be on her phone messaging as well.
Location - felt like location is a bit not secured. Wld feel better if there's a better location.
Some may not like it cos she kept her laptop on running some prc variety show. I find it ok as she did not seem distracted by it too much during my session.

Verdict: worth a visit if you are looking for some fun with chio syt. After that then u can decide whether u want to RTM if can click. Oh but currently she may not be in Singapore or taking a break based on her WeChat
This one really buay pai.
Can consider ang pai if you're not really looking at massage quality.
In terms of looks, you will not be disappointed with her chio syt looks.
Booking her could be considered difficult as she is currently overwhelmed with appointments and day "commitment". Thus the limited slots are mostly taken up by regulars.
One of the few girls who I will RTM on a weekly basis

PS: She will resume work next monday! the queue starts now.

Last edited by generic; 09-12-2016 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Any bros tried these?

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2271

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2317
Old 09-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/qingqing-massage/

Any reviews from the bros over here?
Dont really trust the reviews on the webpage itself, if any bro has visited her before please be kind and share your experience
Old 09-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
This one really buay pai.
Can consider ang pai if you're not really looking at massage quality.
In terms of looks, you will not be disappointed with her chio syt looks.
Booking her could be considered difficult as she is currently overwhelmed with appointments and day "commitment". Thus the limited slots are mostly taken up by regulars.
One of the few girls who I will RTM on a weekly basis

PS: She will resume work next monday! the queue starts now.
Hahaha... guess I was lucky with my appt then, as it landed on a slow day for her, so even better since no rush for time.

Yes in terms of looks bo beh zao. Definite head turner if u see on the streets.
And that price is at current market rate (slightly lower than top tier, although maybe that takes into account the relatively mild massage and not so secured and slightly less than ideal room).

Recommended to try for the fun factor.
Old 09-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 10
Dygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahaha... guess I was lucky with my appt then, as it landed on a slow day for her, so even better since no rush for time.

Yes in terms of looks bo beh zao. Definite head turner if u see on the streets.
And that price is at current market rate (slightly lower than top tier, although maybe that takes into account the relatively mild massage and not so secured and slightly less than ideal room).

Recommended to try for the fun factor.
any pictures of this ML that you guys are talking about?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1