The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Decided to edit my MR on blank blank. Not becos I was not being truthful previously but becos I realized some bro big mouth went to tell the ML what I wrote. Even though I wrote what I experience and in general it was a positive one.
I won't care if i din intend to RTM, but dun wanna kena sabo till nxt time she mark me.
Thanks ah bro. U can find other topics to talk to her not, no need report to her everything ppl wrote ok?
Old 10-12-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Yes saw the moments... unfortunately this always happens...

Think she was informed... post in moments just removed.

TMT

Last edited by derrickboy; 10-12-2016 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Update on removal
Old 10-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Decided to edit my MR on blank blank. Not becos I was not being truthful previously but becos I realized some bro big mouth went to tell the ML what I wrote. Even though I wrote what I experience and in general it was a positive one.
I won't care if i din intend to RTM, but dun wanna kena sabo till nxt time she mark me.
Thanks ah bro. U can find other topics to talk to her not, no need report to her everything ppl wrote ok?
Haha. Just saw the moments posted too. Really is blow by blow report what every one review here to her.

For what? Free massage? Free extras? To show they are some SBF pro? Only they know I guess.

If the ML can post screenshots of what they talked to them about in WeChat, they think their identity is safe? That they won't show other cheongster their chat logs during their sessions?
Old 10-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Haha. Just saw the moments posted too. Really is blow by blow report what every one review here to her.

For what? Free massage? Free extras? To show they are some SBF pro? Only they know I guess.

If the ML can post screenshots of what they talked to them about in WeChat, they think their identity is safe? That they won't show other cheongster their chat logs during their sessions?
The funny thing is... I think I generally gave her a positive review leh. But just seeing what the bro told her, it might be easy to misunderstand what I wrote and assume I gave her a bad one. Of cos she did not post the full convo so maybe he did say the other good stuff but I doubt so.
I edited out cos dun wan misunderstanding. My purpose of the MR was more to prepare bros based on my experience. I have no problems with her during the session but I know some bros here have their preferences, so din want them to waste their money and have a bad session if certain things they dun like (e.g they may like MILF but she is syt). The bro may think little of it, but sometimes by leaking out such details ML can identify who said this and that, and it can be sian. Go find other topics to talk to her la...
Looks like better for me to stick strictly with points and no details.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
wondering how does bro make 2 x HJ +Massage within 60 min.?
There are bros with high sex drive mah...
I heard from MLs most bros only HJx1. But i also heard b4 of a bro that can HJx4 in one hr!!
Old 10-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
The funny thing is... I think I generally gave her a positive review leh. But just seeing what the bro told her, it might be easy to misunderstand what I wrote and assume I gave her a bad one. Of cos she did not post the full convo so maybe he did say the other good stuff but I doubt so.
I edited out cos dun wan misunderstanding. My purpose of the MR was more to prepare bros based on my experience. I have no problems with her during the session but I know some bros here have their preferences, so din want them to waste their money and have a bad session if certain things they dun like (e.g they may like MILF but she is syt). The bro may think little of it, but sometimes by leaking out such details ML can identify who said this and that, and it can be sian. Go find other topics to talk to her la...
Looks like better for me to stick strictly with points and no details.
bro, correct me if i'm wrong, but there's no way she can tell that it was you who gave the FR, unless she knows yr nick.
i think its fine for u to be truthful here, but its yr call
thanks for yr FR though, i have her in my sight
Old 10-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

MR for Vivian

Vivian is my radar for quite a while already, but dunno why keep cannot get a matching slot for a while. She and Linn happen to be bestie also, massage style also same same, Swedish spa like style. Vivian is more of a sweet young thing and is really really cute. Interaction with her is very fun also, over all a very good session.

Very Good
- Cutie Sweet young thing~

Good
- Swedish style message, very smoothing can fall asleep
- whole session in nude (with panties)
- room with mirror, + *almost* full nude = very good visual treatment
- sensual nicely done, enjoy her session, remind me of Erica who had RTC.
- staying alone, clean apartment
- strong GFE, beware
- 55 mins session

Not so good
- cannot find anything bad seriously, but if boob can be bigger will be a prefect package~

##################################################
#
# Special shout-out: Tarma (双飞) with Linn is now possible, quite a killer combo.
#
##################################################

Overall a very pleasing session, shortlist her in my RTM category, headache now is if tarma is possible will be very damaging to pocket is the long run, haha.

RTM: 86%

--------------------
edit: i got quite a few PM on how Linn look like etc, how come my report so good unlike others.
All i can say is....... my poison might not be your poison! and she really looks very pretty to me, but this topic is subjective la.
A quick tips, add her number to wechat to unlock more photos, then decide for yourself.

Last edited by mariosuper; 11-12-2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: add in linn photo demand
Old 10-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear Bro LSH
Thank you for sharing your FR as I was going to try her out. Much appreciated. Upzz you my humble point.
Thank you from jimmycool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
This is my simple MR for Laura.
I'm guessing she does not need a MR.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/

Location is not discreet especially with the eateries along the side.
Parking lots are available and MRT is nearby.
Unit is shared with another ML but Laura's room has shower facilities.
I prefer tough massage so her massage to me is average but I think many are not going there for that.
She received quite a number of calls during my session which was distracting.
One habit of hers which I did not like was she uses too much saliva during catbath.
Sensual was not too bad which too much description is not required since many have experienced it.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

http://www.perfectmassage.club/cally

Stay Away!
While browsing, I saw this advertisement and recalled my awful experience with her. No service, lousy massage, bad attitude, and obviously out to cheat our hard earned money with close to zero service.
So I thought I would post this warning once more to our Bros here to avoid her.
Thank you for reading from jimmycool.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post

Stay Away!
While browsing, I saw this advertisement and recalled my awful experience with her. No service, lousy massage, bad attitude, and obviously out to cheat our hard earned money with close to zero service.
Wah she still around? I too had bad experience with her when she was with LTD.. Gonna report her/screw her around already..
Old 10-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
- whole session in nude (with panties)
- room with mirror, + full nude = very good visual treatment
These 2 statements are confusing. Was Vivian nude or only topless?
Old 10-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post

Stay Away!
Is she really that bad now?

I remember I tried her many months ago when she was still in LTD. Besides of slight attitude problem, the massage was quite OK. But that was the first and the only time for me, as her appearance is really not my kinda thing.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
TuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/xiao-mo/

Have RTM xiao mo for five times, the most times I had for a same ML.

Look: 7.5 pre-milf
Body: 8
GFE: 10/10
RTM: Definitely

She is a gentle, soft-spoken lady who is very accommodating to my requests.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
These 2 statements are confusing. Was Vivian nude or only topless?
as good as nude, go try to see what i mean
Old 11-12-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
Adv65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=635173

Visited this Ang Pai - Aini - for massage today. It's more for her other services than her massage that I really looking for. She's worth the money paid for, and worth the effort to try and try to get appointment with her. Sweet looking, young body, soft smooth skin, rocket high GFE.

Overall, very satisfied with her. Did all she can to help me release 2X within 50+ mins, which is amazing for me. Haven't been able to do that for years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1