The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Opening of hotels in phase 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekochan View Post
More secluded... Lavender, balestier, chinatown all those v big roads and public... 😂 Below got mamak stall finish already can go eat prata drink tea..
From hotel to hotel diff bonks a gd idea as well. can consider that.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 17
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanspeko View Post
A bit odd..another familiar brand name Fragrance hotels hasn't gotten any updates yet.

Their Kovan Fragrance branch is my favorite seh.
Have u tried the Kovan H81 and do u think it or the Fragrance is better?
I was at Kovan H81 yesterday. First time in almost 4 months. Rooms clean and modern, $30 for 2 hours i find to be a bargain. Worst bit was checkin which took almost 10 mins for all the forms and covid requirements. Altogether great to be back in action (me and the hotel).
Old 23-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Yeah hope fragrance opens soon.

Wonder why so many bros here like 81 Kovan? I personally haven't been there, I don't live near there and it's easier to meet girls in central areas anw.
The majority of budget/transit hotels seem to be clustered around Geylang and Balestier - for obvious reasons. There's almost none in the outer housing estates at all. If you consider Punggol/Sengkang have a combined 410,000 people, that's a fair amount and from what i can tell,Kovan is the closest and most convenient for those areas. It's also about halfway between the cbd and those areas, so its good and convenient if your gf lives cloae to the city and is prepared to meet u halfway. As an added bonus it has a 7-11 and coffee shop right below which has decent roti prata. Its also just 2 bus stops from eithee SER or Kov mrt stations so quite conv for public transport too
Old 23-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last nite went to Dickson, no people. normal SOP still the same only difference now is need to scan safe entry, take temperature and fill in a declaration form. Notice quite a number of malaysian and indian work permit holder staying there. enjoy n be safe
Old 23-07-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
Have u tried the Kovan H81 and do u think it or the Fragrance is better?
I was at Kovan H81 yesterday. First time in almost 4 months. Rooms clean and modern, $30 for 2 hours i find to be a bargain. Worst bit was checkin which took almost 10 mins for all the forms and covid requirements. Altogether great to be back in action (me and the hotel).
Hi bro,

care to share what kind of details needed to fill up in the forms, thanks.
Old 23-07-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I must say Fragrance Hotel service is very good as they followed up an email which they already replied 2 weeks ago.

Quote:
Dear XXX,

Please be informed that our hotels listed below are allowed to reopen for hotel stay such as overnight, staycation, etc. from 23rd Jul 2020 onwards (for Singapore local residents or residing in Singapore currently only).

1. Fragrance Hotel Rose
2. Fragrance Hotel Ocean View
3. Fragrance Hotel Viva
4. Fragrance Hotel Oasis – hourly/transit stay is not available
5. Fragrance Hotel Lavender
6. Fragrance Hotel Classic
7. ibis budget Singapore Mount Faber
8. ibis budget Singapore Sapphire
9. ibis budget Singapore Pearl

For hotel stay overnight/staycation, I would recommend to pre-book in advance.
For hourly/transit stay, you shall check the hotel room availability & room rate and book at the hotel front desk directly.
Note: It is subject to hotel room availability upon request/booking/walk-in.

We wish you will have pleasant stays with us.
Old 23-07-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
zappelin619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please be informed that our hotels listed below are allowed to reopen for hotel stay such as overnight, staycation, etc. from 23rd Jul 2020 onwards (for Singapore local residents or residing in Singapore currently only).

1. Fragrance Hotel Rose

2. Fragrance Hotel Ocean View

3. Fragrance Hotel Viva

4. Fragrance Hotel Oasis – hourly/transit stay is not available

5. Fragrance Hotel Lavender

6. Fragrance Hotel Classic

7. ibis budget Singapore Mount Faber

8. ibis budget Singapore Sapphire

9. ibis budget Singapore Pearl

For hotel stay overnight/staycation, I would recommend to pre-book in advance.

For hourly/transit stay, you shall check the hotel room availability & room rate and book at the hotel front desk directly.

Note: It is subject to hotel room availability upon request/booking/walk-in.
Old 24-07-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!

Have a read.

https://milelion.com/2020/07/24/what...81-staycation/
Old 24-07-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the observer View Post
Refreshing way of narrating his experience in budget hotel
Old 25-07-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
airohead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
Yotel Singapore Orchard Road

Updated as of 22 July 2020
Nice share bro, thanks
Old 25-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for sharing.
Old 25-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Funny, detailed and well written. Im wondering if u did the uv test at a 4 or 5 star hotel, would it be perfectly clean and spotless?

Last edited by angus young; 25-07-2020 at 10:53 PM.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3292 / Power: 17
greatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond repute

Probably not haha
Old 26-07-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 19
Freedom80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreedom80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreedom80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
I called both Hollywood and Dickson. Both said open for transit. I think Dickson said $35 for 2 hours. I used to go Kovan and i think it was $40
I called Kovan and Dickson, they say $40 for 2 hours from mon to sat. Sun is $45 for 2 hours.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Be wary of cov19 infection on hotel

https://goodyfeed.com/hotel-covid-19...paign= active

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1