The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3485 / Power: 12
unga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond repute
Talking DESTROY the Mosaic! Decensored JAV

Hey Bros,

Unga here. Are you part of the new revolution to destroy the mosaic in JAV? IF you want in, let me know. The latest JAVPlayer works pretty well, and you can (with some limitations) de-censor your favorite JAV actress...

The AI of the TecoGAN is getting better by the day. There are groups out there dedicated to improving the process to destroy the mosaic.

I'll post samples following this post, but some (decent) examples (a few scenes of Yua Mikami) were just recently sold on FC2... but taken down quickly.

peace,

unga
Old 17-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

unga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond reputeunga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DESTROY the Mosaic! Decensored JAV

sample 1:

SNIS-563 新人NO.1STYLE 高千穂すずAVデビュ

https://gfycat.com/ultimatesoulfulfreshwatereel
Old 17-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Sample 2:

Rion from SNIS

https://gfycat.com/shimmeringtallbul...javplayer-rion
Old 17-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

Hey unga bro, i am interested
Old 17-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unga View Post
Hey Bros,

Unga here. Are you part of the new revolution to destroy the mosaic in JAV? IF you want in, let me know. The latest JAVPlayer works pretty well, and you can (with some limitations) de-censor your favorite JAV actress...

The AI of the TecoGAN is getting better by the day. There are groups out there dedicated to improving the process to destroy the mosaic.

I'll post samples following this post, but some (decent) examples (a few scenes of Yua Mikami) were just recently sold on FC2... but taken down quickly.

peace,

unga
Interesting,, so what's the thing about joining this group?
Old 17-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vincent08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm interested as well.
Old 17-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
yoloboy191 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yes I'm in bro
Old 17-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

If it's free can consider.
Old 17-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
royyston deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m in too.
Old 17-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

i wanna join too
Old 17-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tirefreak is Cool - loads of Potential

i am interested
Old 17-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
Maverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant future

Count me in
Old 17-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 10
GODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am in, but I hear need a pro computer to do this?
Old 17-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Interesting,, so what's the thing about joining this group?
Here is the deal for all of you. You can download the App here. it only works on Windows 8.1 or 10. It doesn't work on Windows 7.

Download it from here:

you can purchase it at dmm for $10 USD/1100 Yen. https://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-.../cid=d_149357/ that's where I got mine...

If you post a screenshot of a decensored video clip (and it shows the JAVPlayer watermark) in this thread or just DM me the screenshot, then I will DM you an invite you to private Discord Channel. Please include the JAV title and actress for your SS. That Discord community is pushing the limits of this player and the TecoGAN, and uploading tons of decensored clips of all the top actresses (but everyone has their own favorite, right?). We have direct access to the developer (who's Japanese) as well as AI and Deep Learning experts that are supporting the development and testing.

Let's just say it's a bit of a test if you are interested in helping develop the player and contribute clips. If you are just a leecher and want the free decensored JAV, then don't bother. We wouldn't want you to join the Discord anyways.

Anyone who knows me from before, know this is all totally legit.

Peace,

unga
Old 17-07-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all

Interesting...look forward to more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1