The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
fancytastebud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
what H/R? What cat? Can 69? Sorry for the newbie type of questions......here info overload i cannot find details about Pat....thanks in advance.
Try H07, FL02, turn right and room on the left. I dunno her name. Can 69 and french (depends if you got chem with her or not). Cat 50.

Very friendly and can chat. Shaven (this first time I tried her, she was).

She invited me to explore her more, oblidging.

Good luck.

I'm heading down later to reccee.
Old 30-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
wolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Mun Mun(h2r5) two evenings back. Saw her sitting by her door, look lau chio so gave her a try.

Her body is well-maintained, very smooth with little fats. Nice shape boobs also. 7/10

Catbath normal, nothing to shout about 6/10

Bj a lot pattern, didn't really like to keep changing, but good suction overall 7/10

Fj normal, quite tight and wet but nothing to shout about. Here only one pattern: Missionary (for myself) 6/10

Overall: 6.5/10

Rtf: Maybe
Old 30-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Welcome back. Good Weekend to all. Cheers .
Old 30-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
diver5007 is one of the Best!diver5007 is one of the Best!diver5007 is one of the Best!diver5007 is one of the Best!

try H7R3 Cookie today.
She has good looks and shapely body.
Her negative is her bo chap altitudes and
give me an impression of rushing me off.
Will not rtf.
Old 30-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hello brothers, just came back from petain not long ago. At this time not many WL working cause quite late alrd...H2 was closed!! originally wanted to go for mun mun after reading all the FRs about her, but too bad! so in the end went to H14 and tried this not bad looking lady and heres my humble FR...

H14R07
name: zhen zhen
looks: 7/10
boobs: 8/10 (B to C?? quite a handful bah)
bj: 8/10 (suction was good, but with cap on)
ar 7/10 (not too bad)
fj 7/10

RTF: maybe? she's gonna be my backup girl if my targets not around

brothers, this is my first ever time writing an FR, pardon me if there are any mistakes! happy bonking!!!! =)
Old 30-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
ben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredman View Post
From my knowledge n understanding for Joyce..
Try to catch her frm Wed-Sat..
thank u bro tiredman!
will take note..
Old 01-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H7R3 - Cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver5007 View Post
...H7R3 Cookie .... good looks and shapely body.... negative ... bo chap altitudes .. rushing me off. Will not rtf.
H7R3 Cookie - probably one of the youngest, very chio WL in Petain. Unfortunately do not smile/"chio" customers - looks very business like/unfriendly. Seems to be quite free now-a-days - door open - no customers. Saw her last week - very tempting - did not try her - many negative FRs/comments. Cheers .
Old 01-10-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: H7R3 - Cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H7R3 Cookie - probably one of the youngest, very chio WL in Petain. Unfortunately do not smile/"chio" customers - looks very business like/unfriendly. Seems to be quite free now-a-days - door open - no customers. Saw her last week - very tempting - did not try her - many negative FRs/comments. Cheers .
Save your money. Not worth a cent of the $50. Some months back I was attracted by her looks and went in. banging that time can only lift 1 leg up. I felt like asking her $50 for a leg $100 for two is it? Anyway, I put it down to bad experience and will never throw a $50 in her direction ever.

Cheers
Old 01-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H7R3 - Cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Bro, cookie must cultivate for long time with 20% chance only to succeed. Sigh so if u hv no patient n want to spend money elsewhere, then try pat or other Ang pai of petain. I am spending a lot in GL cat 150.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

No such thing Bro, no mistakes, I just ups you my 2 humble points.

I envy you. This WL continues to reject my business, and I have no idea why. Well, I guess I'll never know.

Yes, happy bonking and bonk safe.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
hello brothers, just came back from petain not long ago. At this time not many WL working cause quite late alrd...H2 was closed!! originally wanted to go for mun mun after reading all the FRs about her, but too bad! so in the end went to H14 and tried this not bad looking lady and heres my humble FR...

H14R07
looks: 7/10
boobs: 8/10 (B to C?? quite a handful bah)
bj: 8/10 (suction was good, but with cap on)
ar 7/10 (not too bad)
fj 7/10

brothers, this is my first ever time writing an FR, pardon me if there are any mistakes! happy bonking!!!! =)
Old 01-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 14
Glary is a glorious beacon of lightGlary is a glorious beacon of lightGlary is a glorious beacon of lightGlary is a glorious beacon of lightGlary is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
H14R07
ar 7/10 (not too bad)

Bro, according to the list she is Cat 30, She really provide ar ? how much you pay? So far for me Cat30 good services girl are H11 R09 Ah May and H24R14 cloud only. Will check this good cat30 gril

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I envy you. This WL continues to reject my business, and I have no idea why. Well, I guess I'll never know.

Yes, happy bonking and bonk safe.

Cheers.
Woo 1st time hear wl reject customers in PT, maybe you should show her your PT-king size did to her 1st to attract her haha, just joking
Old 01-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Glary;6403198]Bro, according to the list she is Cat 30, She really provide ar ? how much you pay? So far for me Cat30 good services girl are H11 R09 Ah May and H24R14 cloud only. Will check this good cat30 gril

bro yes she does...damage was $30 but of cos, dont expect much gfe from her uh... then again WL do treat different customers differently but for me gfe from her not so much maybe cos she tired alrd haha happy bonking!!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

ohh and thx bro fornicator for the points but im quite new to this so i dont know how it works..newbie at this!! anw sorry to hear about that! how dare she reject PT king!! but im sure there are other cat30 that are better than her!! many trees in the forest yea? happy bonking!!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of

H07R05 (2nd floor) Queenie ($50)

face: 8 - milf look
body: 8 - well maintain, white smooth skin
boobs: 8 - nice and soft
washing: 8 - good clean-up, and also help me dry
catbath: 8 - very nice feeling
frenching: did not try
BJ: 8 - very nice feeling with nice finger strokes
FJ: 7
after she cap me, she lay down for me to enter in missionary. but she lift up legs and kiap her thighs together... i want to spread it so i can see my dick and pussy in-out-in-out, and also can go in deeper..

but she dont want.. so i pump a while liao still no cumming...

so i told her change to doggy.

she straight say must let it cum liao, times almost up...

Walao... u dont let me pump the way i can cum, .. aiyah.. dont talk la

anyway, change doggy style, i see my dick in-ouy-in-out cum in less than 10 thrusts....

immediately take off cap and ask me go wash liao

RTF: try others next time...
Old 01-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3934 / Power: 21
dandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond repute

Try her for the first time overall good experience, no rush
H02R02 Maggie

face: 6.5 - can tell age has caught up on her
body: 7 - still shapely
boobs: 7.5 - eraser tip nipples, seems abit sagging already, right breasts seems harder than left?
washing: 7 - SOP
catbath: 9 - lick all-over
AR: 8 -
BBBJ: 8 good, long and she's hardworking
FJ: 8.5 - doggy and missionary
RTF: yes - will act as backup, try others first. MUST try the elusive VIVI! argh! always go there, either not there, and occupied and plus long queue sianz!! i havent even seen her before!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1