The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by onereca View Post
went down to candy club just to try luck. saw new girl call bibi in lineup...
Had tried both Bibi & Michelle. If u like younger looking, go with Bibi. Michelle is about late 20s. Nice body but can tell done some plastics before. Overall recommend both but Bibi does it slightly better
Old 10-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onereca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by killermatter View Post
Have been a silent onlooker at this forum for very long already. Now I am based in melb and seeing alot of bros hitting the tope and york i also want to try and help newcomers to this wonderful city(even though sydney is way cheaper).

I think as a whole, we prefer asians as they generally are more responsive to customers. Unless you willing to pay the extra amount for places like Gotham, asian is the way to go. Personally, i find recently york st have a better lineup of girls in terms of service and looks when compared to tope st. But if you don't mind travelling abit to clayton(30 mins by car), red light relaxation is where i frequent. Their lineup is very fresh, ever week always got new faces one(to my liking, can always try new flavour) and most ladies offer excellent services. Prices are cheaper too as not in the city. I always leave there satisfied.

My 2 cents worth to all the bros out there. Have fun, life is short.
good on you bro. whats the rate of red light btw?
Old 10-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
killermatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
good on you bro. whats the rate of red light btw?
I think it was mentioned eariler. $110 for 30mins and $200 for 1hr. Visit enough times like the tiko me and there are extra extentions. Remember to speak in chinese if possible as the mamasan is from china and they have a preference for it.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:

All PM's have been replied to.

Just a notice to fellow punters,,,,

If any of you have had Yumi from 59 York, you better read the AUS99 recent thread

Welcome bro tk69, we look forward to hearing from you
Old 12-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post
All PM's have been replied to.

Just a notice to fellow punters,,,,

If any of you have had Yumi from 59 York, you better read the AUS99 recent thread

Welcome bro tk69, we look forward to hearing from you
oh wtf....sigh. legendary yumi. must be too many bros requesting for bbfs.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Had tried both Bibi & Michelle. If u like younger looking, go with Bibi. Michelle is about late 20s. Nice body but can tell done some plastics before. Overall recommend both but Bibi does it slightly better
I prefer bibi surprise she is still around today.thought she went back sydney already
Old 13-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Exactly where in Clayton do you go bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killermatter View Post
Have been a silent onlooker at this forum for very long already. Now I am based in melb and seeing alot of bros hitting the tope and york i also want to try and help newcomers to this wonderful city(even though sydney is way cheaper).

I think as a whole, we prefer asians as they generally are more responsive to customers. Unless you willing to pay the extra amount for places like Gotham, asian is the way to go. Personally, i find recently york st have a better lineup of girls in terms of service and looks when compared to tope st. But if you don't mind travelling abit to clayton(30 mins by car), red light relaxation is where i frequent. Their lineup is very fresh, ever week always got new faces one(to my liking, can always try new flavour) and most ladies offer excellent services. Prices are cheaper too as not in the city. I always leave there satisfied.
Old 15-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
essential deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited the west side last week. 30 mins for $40 extras $10 by mid 30s PRC. B cup size 10. YMMV

Not having much luck with RNTs lately. Distinct lack of quality especially in the CBD. Been twice two months ago after woving not to go back. Disappointing...suggestions welcome
Old 16-07-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Exactly where in Clayton do you go bro?
Google it bro. Red Light Relaxation. If u go along Princes Highway in Clayton there is a Autobarn and AMF bowling there. If I can recall its the next left turn in....then its about 1km in and will be on the left. Its pretty much smacked right in the industrial estate. Oh and i closes at 2am sharp
Have fun
Old 16-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I prefer bibi surprise she is still around today.thought she went back sydney already
Huh? So quick?!
Old 16-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
albert_sunaga is Cool - loads of Potential

yesterday 39 tope was sooo fulll.. there was 12 people waiting inside and even can't get a sit. is there any recommendation for tug and rub (sensual massage) in melbourne? how's the rate? thanksss...
Old 18-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
hallier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhallier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Indonesian or Filipino girls

I have had a fair few Koreans at Tope, as well as lots of Chinese girls at RnT places.

What I'd like is to find a place where there are Indonesians or Filipinos.

Does anyone know of any? Brothels and names of the girls would be much appreciated. I'll post a report on any I am able to find.
Old 18-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Re: Wellington st

Have been going here for a few weeks now in the hope of further success. Have been seeing a Vietnamese girl Yen, she us tiny about 5 foot tall and about 45 kilos. She is very affectionate with good GFE and gives good DFK, massage is about 4/10 hand basic HJ but I kept going in the hope of more and finally managed success, you have to take your own condom. She is a very very tight fit and her facial expression is priceless when you enter her, overall it's just a very basic fuck as she is still inexperienced with very basic BBBJ.
And she can be a little crazy and immature

Overall....

Body - small breast A cup small nipples and doesn't like too much tit play
Age - say about 19-20
Pussy - trimmed
BBBJ - 2/10 inexperienced but in time might be ok
FJ - 4/10 very tight pussy but bit like star fish exp
DFK - 6/10 ok
Massage - 7/10 not bad, still learning

After cracking this one I have my sights on YUKI and Zoey but will have to see how we go
Old 19-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

Re:

Massage 4/10 not 7.
And no DATY

Old 19-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wellington st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post
Have been going here for a few weeks now in the hope of further success. Have been seeing a Vietnamese girl Yen, she us
Am I right if I say you're not talking Brighton?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1