The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
wait..i toking abt H22R20 michelle ...are we even on the same girl here???
You replied to Bro Ah Ken's post and he mentioned H2 Michelle....no matter which Michelle though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
i didnt do her ass da, its a "ass rape" position cos u do doggie but lying on the bed so it looks tt way .... use ur imagination, bro.....
Yes I know what you meant, I even quoted you. But it is the aggressive way with which you reacted to a WL not providing a certain service that shocks me. And you are encouraging other to "teach her a lesson" too?
Old 05-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My first wl for 2011 was on Monday. Had Sally from h2 r3. Basically she is a milf & with (I guess) 36c tits. Alas that day got no form. After washing up, she started to bbbj me. I requested for a 69 and CIM. Didn't even had a chance to bonk her.
Nonetheless, she is a good service provider. Wash me up after the session & provided mouth rinse as well. Its $50 well spent.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I paid $50. Michelle was in beige/light brown dress yesterday... actually bro, I am only telling as it is. You don't believe me it's ok. Michelle never watches the time. Sometimes we finish 20 minutes, sometimes 25, sometimes 30....there's no stress between us.

sorry bro ,she wear pinky red ,so i cant believe you there yesterday ....
Old 05-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Unbelievable! Really Bro? Michelle H22R20 like that? Damn, so next time I better think and think hard before I RTF. As per my 1st RTF session I was surprised she frenched me, telling her that my 1st time with her she don't allow. So I requested that hopefully, my next RTF she stay the same GFE and attitude with me. True enough, my 2nd RTF last Nov. 2009, better! She really nice to me and all that, attitude and GFE, no dull moment and no black face.

Scary hor, must approach with caution.

Bro thanks for your sharing. Appreciate it.
Cheers.
Actually my fault ,I cant blame her ,I should ask her can frenched ,lick or do 69 before enter the room ...i use to ask everytime but that day rainly and urgently want to shoot only ,forget to ask ,H16 many no there ,H0216 no chance to see ,H0703 no in ..boring ,just to H2220 lor ..how i know her standred so low ...but some fan here telling she from heaven ,aiyah ,fuck and forget ,maybe i no suit her .
Old 05-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king View Post
Actually my fault ,I cant blame her ,I should ask her can frenched ,lick or do 69 before enter the room ...i use to ask everytime but that day rainly and urgently want to shoot only ,forget to ask ,H16 many no there ,H0216 no chance to see ,H0703 no in ..boring ,just to H2220 lor ..how i know her standred so low ...but some fan here telling she from heaven ,aiyah ,fuck and forget ,maybe i no suit her .
No lah Bro, don't blame yourself because it not your fault. She is the service provider and you are customer, how can be your fault? Based on your posts I never read you do anything to piss her off, like what Bro austin69 mention, she got double standard.

Thanks for your sharing Bro. Will ups you once I regain power.

Cheers.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Is either she double standard or her standard reali drop liao...nvm got many power 1s stil available
Old 05-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't worry about it.

Ups you.

Cheers.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sorry bro ,she wear pinky red ,so i cant believe you there yesterday ....
So don't. Ya I'm just delusional and all I do is spout lies and exaggerations. And it was Monday not yesterday.

Quote:
but some fan here telling she from heaven ,aiyah ,fuck and forget ,maybe i no suit her .
Before, we use to regard it as FRs and information... i guess it's not always construed that way.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

I notice WLs after sessions, may change to another new set of dress, that is not anybody troubles. So is normal, say she is in this red dress b4, taking this client, ones over she put on a blue dress.

I was wondering, PT WLs greatest fear is not so much on danger, they are fearless, probably prepare on unfortunate happening. Being humans she is not perfect. I guess there are 3 i ranked.

Age factors which is after 30s, the cap is around $50, ones a blue moon could catch a John who, pay above the amount.

Internet they have no control, don't know the dicks about it. This modern age, somehow is difficult to cover her dark trade. So 2such were, LW and Tingx2 which pissed she had to service brothers here.

Visionary brothers which is a good thing, we are the 1 who move the WLs not the other way. We called the shots, she don't want can don't earn the $. Liked i wrote, we LOVE them, we need to control them. We have to look into the future.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hehe Agreed

Some Guys are lucky but some are not.

I have the same experiance with Ann (Ho7R01),the fr report are positive but not to me. Maybe take your advice Fcuk N Forget.

Thanks
Old 05-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude289 View Post
Hehe Agreed

Some Guys are lucky but some are not.

I have the same experiance with Ann (Ho7R01),the fr report are positive but not to me. Maybe take your advice Fcuk N Forget.

Thanks
Same goes to me lah.... I posted it at : PT Performer Of The Year - 2010! liao...

I not going rtf her anyway....
Old 05-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Daydreamer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaydreamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just back from PT, reached there around 3pm and not too many ppl there, went to Hse 16, both Vivi and Ivy not working, so moved to Hse 7 and Ann was there, quite big boobs and looks not bad, so just paid her 50 and the rest is history.

Brief FR on Ann:
Looks: 7
Boobs: 35/36C
Ht: 160 cm
Body: 7 ( meaty with slight tummy, a bit tan )
Catbath: 6
Frenching: 6 ( no tongue fighting )
BBBJ: 7
AR: 6 ( rather short )
Painting: Didn't try, don't like the KY smell
CIM: no try ( she said only allow right after BBBJ BUT not after FJ)
FJ: 7
Overall service: 6 ( quite a SOP bonk, ntg to shout about )
RTF: Don't think so, will try others
Old 05-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
Just back from PT, reached there around 3pm and not too many ppl there, went to Hse 16, both Vivi and Ivy not working, so moved to Hse 7 and Ann was there, quite big boobs and looks not bad, so just paid her 50 and the rest is history.

Brief FR on Ann:
Looks: 7
Boobs: 35/36C
Ht: 160 cm
Body: 7 ( meaty with slight tummy, a bit tan )
Catbath: 6
Frenching: 6 ( no tongue fighting )
BBBJ: 7
AR: 6 ( rather short )
Painting: Didn't try, don't like the KY smell
CIM: no try ( she said only allow right after BBBJ BUT not after FJ)
FJ: 7
Overall service: 6 ( quite a SOP bonk, ntg to shout about )
RTF: Don't think so, will try others
Thanks for sharing.

Ups you.

I thank you.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro got any idea if vivi wil b workin 2molo?1 2 go 2molo but main target is find her...
Old 06-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
So don't. Ya I'm just delusional and all I do is spout lies and exaggerations. And it was Monday not yesterday.

Before, we use to regard it as FRs and information... i guess it's not always construed that way.
she wear pinky red on monday ,dont need say delusional .I not pointing at you ,I just speak the truth I dont talk wishful thinking,I not a dreamer .you says you visiting her on monday paid $50. Michelle was in beige/light brown dress and u with her 30 mins ,I also visit her monday she in pinky red ,totally not match...maybe I cock eyes . now not much ppl visited her already ,hope someone can pay 50 and stay with her for an hr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1