The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2004, 01:20 PM
LauheroNo1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: Ladyassassinator's Solo Adventure To Bangkok (4 Days 3 Nights)

Uncle. you are the Man!! standing ovation. I going bkk with you ok?? Will pm u
Old 26-07-2004, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladyassassinator's Solo Adventure To Bangkok (4 Days 3 Nights)

good lah you, bro .... lunch time reading become super turn on ... didi standing mari kita in the middle of the day in office .... how ...?????
Old 27-07-2004, 12:34 AM
ladyassassinato

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgloverguy
This the best FR I ever read. I have been a members for 7 months never had I come across an FR giving the finest detail and the guts of a middle age man. I feel the sincerity and the advanture of this uncle, it makes me want to explore what BKK have to offer. My only curosity is that are there any over-night model like the farm in Haadyai available in BKK. Also, uncle you seems to fire only 1 shot and just cuddle with the beauty after that, how if a guy like me who can fire multiple shot for over-night booking, is there a penalty?

Kudo to you LADYASSASSINATOR you have live-up to your name....
Thank you brother for your kind words. But one thing I would like to clarify - is that I actually fired 2 shots that night (you may wish to read my FR again) and for an uncle to fire 2 shots within such a short time frame is not easy. Also not to forget that I had been cheonging for the past 2 days. Of course for a young guy like you who carry a GPMG for cheonging session will surely perform much better than old uncle lah.

And what - Penalty? Of course not, but if you are satisfied with the service and kind enough, do give some tip before you sent her off. You will be rewarded. What reward? A warm goodbye kiss lor. Ho Ho Ho............
Old 27-07-2004, 12:43 AM
ladyassassinato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
good lah you, bro .... lunch time reading become super turn on ... didi standing mari kita in the middle of the day in office .... how ...?????
Two Choice:

1) Hold and reserve your bullets and fire it to your gal to night.

2) Can't wait any more? Go toilet and give all those hungry cockroaches a good feast lor.

Sorry brother, joking only hor.
Old 27-07-2004, 10:04 PM
ladyassassinato

Almost a month now since last bkk trip and feeling damn SIEN. Life is bloody routine and day to day existence as missing bkk and its wonders severely. Seems after 2 memorable trips to LOS, it seems to be drawing me back there like magnet or some addiction. Now cannot wait to return but must save mollah for 3rd cheonging adventure. Wondering if other brothers out there also sharing similar experience and feelings like moi. Planning to go back end Aug for another 4 to 5 days bonking expedition again. Damn . cannot wait and counting the days in bloody sterile and sien Singapore. Any bruddrs out there or kakis heading same way during same period? Appreciate if u cld let uncle assassinator know for possibility of hooking up in LOS and cheonging forays. In the meantime. hv to appease ourselves by reading adventures of others in sammyboy forum........
Old 27-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Cummings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassassinato
Almost a month now since last bkk trip and feeling damn SIEN. Life is bloody routine and day to day existence as missing bkk and its wonders severely. Seems after 2 memorable trips to LOS, it seems to be drawing me back there like magnet or some addiction. Now cannot wait to return but must save mollah for 3rd cheonging adventure. Wondering if other brothers out there also sharing similar experience and feelings like moi. Planning to go back end Aug for another 4 to 5 days bonking expedition again. Damn . cannot wait and counting the days in bloody sterile and sien Singapore. Any bruddrs out there or kakis heading same way during same period? Appreciate if u cld let uncle assassinator know for possibility of hooking up in LOS and cheonging forays. In the meantime. hv to appease ourselves by reading adventures of others in sammyboy forum........
Uncle I absolutely understand how you feel....The first time I went to cheong in BKK I came back feeling like a zombie....it was like life became meaningless and I just could not stop myself from flying back 3 weeks later.....

It will be ok once you get used to it but by then its time to go again.....So it becomes a never ending cycle. So to break free from this cycle one just has to attain Nirvana isn't it?
Old 27-07-2004, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Hello Bro, where have you been?

Bro i at Jakarta.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...194#post520194

I still miss the time in Bangkok with your Bro (5th -8th july). In order not to let the magnet getting strong to hold me.

I keep chongs in jakarta and 18 august will in Manila (Bro want to join me?) By the way where are you now?

Anyway will back to Bangkok very soon maybe can meet our uncle here!

Last edited by west; 27-07-2004 at 10:29 PM.
Old 27-07-2004, 10:46 PM
ladyassassinato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
Uncle I absolutely understand how you feel....The first time I went to cheong in BKK I came back feeling like a zombie....it was like life became meaningless and I just could not stop myself from flying back 3 weeks later.....

It will be ok once you get used to it but by then its time to go again.....So it becomes a never ending cycle. So to break free from this cycle one just has to attain Nirvana isn't it?
Brother Cummings. tks for the pm and comments. Unfortunately I can only go bkk on end Aug. as burnt quite a big hole in pocket during last trip so now got to "loon" a bit. Hope to hook up with u over there when I finalise details of impending trip. I am quite new to forum so did'nt know how to reply to PM.

Cheers!!
Old 27-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Cummings

Quote:
Brother Cummings. tks for the pm and comments. Unfortunately I can only go bkk on end Aug. as burnt quite a big hole in pocket during last trip so now got to "loon" a bit. Hope to hook up with u over there when I finalise details of impending trip. I am quite new to forum so did'nt know how to reply to PM.

Cheers!!
Haha....no problem. My buddy also looning in Aussie. He makes a pilgimage to thailand once a year and this makes me realised how lucky we are to live just 2 hours away from LOS.

As to reply to my pm just click on the quote icon on the botom right hand corner of my message. Hope to meet up soon.

Chok Dee
Old 27-07-2004, 11:07 PM
ladyassassinato

Quote:
Haha....no problem. My buddy also looning in Aussie. He makes a pilgimage to thailand once a year and this makes me realised how lucky we are to live just 2 hours away from LOS.

As to reply to my pm just click on the quote icon on the botom right hand corner of my message. Hope to meet up soon.

Chok Dee
Thank you brother for your advise. I have some collection of X rated jap movie stored in my hard ware, can you enlighten me how to post in the forum to share with all brothers here.
Old 27-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Cummings

Quote:
Thank you brother for your advise. I have some collection of X rated jap movie stored in my hard ware, can you enlighten me how to post in the forum to share with all brothers here.
Whoa sorry bro I have no idea how to do that man.My knowledge of this forum is just that wee bit more than you as I do not log in often. Hopefully someone can post the way to do it. paiseh....

Kor tod na kup phii.....
Old 27-07-2004, 11:27 PM
ladyassassinato

Quote:
Whoa sorry bro I have no idea how to do that man.My knowledge of this forum is just that wee bit more than you as I do not log in often. Hopefully someone can post the way to do it. paiseh....

Kor tod na kup phii.....
Oh too bad, anyway thanks bro. Hopfully some "old bird" can help me lor. Just want to contribute something and let you all to justify uncle got good taste or not. Ho ho.........
Old 29-07-2004, 01:22 PM
LauheroNo1

Thumbs up Re: Ladyassassinator's Solo Adventure To Bangkok (4 Days 3 Nights)

uncle assassinator. why u never finish yr fr?? also sounds like u hv such great time with yr supermodel babe, why never go back look 4 her? If i were u and had such good time, I will take next flight out and look 4 her again. haha. but maybe u want to try other fishes in ocean hor!! understand yr feelings abt kena hooked on bkk. it sounds such a wonderful place for cheongsters like us!!
Old 29-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh too bad, anyway thanks bro. Hopfully some "old bird" can help me lor. Just want to contribute something and let you all to justify uncle got good taste or not. Ho ho.........
You will got to upload the movie file to other free hosting server like yahoo geocity and paste the link over here to share with everyone. It's pretty troublesome though.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 29-07-2004, 10:11 PM
ladyassassinato

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauheroNo1
uncle assassinator. why u never finish yr fr?? also sounds like u hv such great time with yr supermodel babe, why never go back look 4 her? If i were u and had such good time, I will take next flight out and look 4 her again. haha. but maybe u want to try other fishes in ocean hor!! understand yr feelings abt kena hooked on bkk. it sounds such a wonderful place for cheongsters like us!!
Actually the 4th day got nothing much to write lah. Just that I have taken some photos of my supermodel with my hand phone and computer idiot like me found difficulties to download and post it to the forum.

Any brother can help and advise me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1