The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 19
kenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud of
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

anybody tried yet???

Pls post FR?
Old 26-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TransformMtF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

You can’t compare a genetic girls from a LBs they are totally different spices. Is matter of mind over matters, what you get for $50 are a touch’s from a Hollywood treats is really a good bargain for a first trial but trust me if you can offer them like what I did last time a $150 each to a hotel nearby. They will bring you up to heaven so much like ecstasy ha-ha! I came twice from a BJ and FJ it’s lasted me for almost an hour. Nice try Bros! Cheers
Old 29-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
Devil25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to make an appt with QiQi a few night ago,indeed she is a cute and pretty with a sweet voice.
She is 25 yr old,speak good English & Chinese. Very comfortable to chat with.
Her service is good as compared to Roxy,but Roxy's boobs is better to touch. Both Figure is as good.

QiQi
Looks - 8/10, very cute girl.
Figure - 9/10, have a sexy figure.
Boobs - 7/10 ,big but feel something hard inside.
BJ - 8/10
Old 30-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HornyFreakzzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone hav Qiqi or Roxy contact nos??
can pass....
ty for passing...........
Old 30-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

plain_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss Mo Li Hua. She is always with Angel or Xue-er. Anyone saw her?? Miss her look and service too.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

had a very very traumatised experienced yesterday.

Went to C.V around 2am & drove around the carpark. Wasnt many cars around so i took my time to spin around the legendary roundabout and choose my prey. about 2.15am decided to pick up one LB, she's a little chubby chubby with long hair. A pity didnt get to ask her name, but she is post-op and sounded quite lady-like.

Signalled her to hop on & drove off to the carpark that has a slope with the no entry sign. * i'm sure the bros here are quite familar where* reached the slope & noticed the metal grills are being removed so the LB asked me to do a 3-point turn & just parked at the slope. With the headlight facing the upslope, we began chatting to break the ice. * was very lo-so and i wanted to just start so i can go off earlier but she just keep on chatting * About 10 mins of chatting, saw one police car drove past, so i asked "her" if we needed to change a spot, was assured nothing will happened.

Soon, we began action thinking that the police-car have driven off. Lotsa licking all over & slurping action and sucking balls as usual, fired-off and done.
The moment i pull up my pants, there was a knock on my window and the beam of light flashed into my car window. I was thinking " siao liao ", but "she" just say " aiyar.. nothing wrong wan, this one my friend".

I got down the car, i was asked for my particulars. I handed over my license and first thing he asked was "what were you doin here?", the lb replied " no lar.. we just talking only". The police replied in quite a stern voice - " can you keep quiet please, i'm talking to this young man here ". I was brought to a distance far away from her and questioned.

P: " what were you doing just now? & dont try to lie to me coz i saw everything"
me : " hmm if you saw everything, i assume you would have see me chatting with her"
p : keep quiet for about 5 seconds, looked into my eyes and said " look, i have the option to bring you back to the station, and get your next of kin to bring you back if you insist you were just chatting"
me: * kept quiet*
worst still, just now out of the sudden my tummy felt weird and i farted... YES i farted... now think back still quite funny ..
P : " see, all the blowing, no wonder gt so much air inside"
me : *trying to act innocent by keep quieting & give a blur face*
P : Look at his partner quite a distance away who is questioning the LB. " hey **** get this guy's particulars & address and get him back to the station. Inform his wife or next of kin to come pick him up"
Me : flustered and asked the policeman if i could talk to him further away, from the LB
P: " why? first time doing this ?"
Me : " hey sir, look, i'm sure you know & ur partner know what was going on inside the car. Its my first time doing such thing outdoors and i couldnt resist the temptation after supper just now. Wasnt thinking straight, I couldnt think of anything to say to explain the situation to you in details with valid reasons. All i could say was i know its wrong, & i wouldnt do it in public again. What i realli hope is, since you got my particulars just give me a chance, i'm sure you have records, you wont see me again around ."
P : think for quite awhile, gave some men's needs talk and safety talk on the area - security breach on the abadoned building etc etc. " look, the next time i see you around.... i'll have no hesitation to bring you back to the station"
Me : " hmm thanks sir.. no worries"

*took back my licenses ,hopped on the car and send "her" back.

Worst still, on the way back , she just said " wah you gt so scared arh.. they also wont do anything wan..they very lazy, some of them actually my friend want to patronized me " Was quite pissed already since she choose a lousy spot, get caught liao still talk so much... for her no issues.. for me.. a call to my family will realli get me into hot soup. Probably gona refrain from C.V for some time

Didnt Asked:
Age - ??
Boobs - big and round but can feel that it is super silicon. Nice to see quite nice to touch.
Looks - 7/10
Voice - comparable to normal girls.
Figure - 6.5/10, quite a bit of baby fats
BJ - 6.5/10
RTF - maybe it would take a month or so before i would go down again.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster (P)

elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by plain_guy View Post
I miss Mo Li Hua. She is always with Angel or Xue-er. Anyone saw her?? Miss her look and service too.
Went down yesterday at 2.am , Saw mo li hua in a tight blue stripe dress if i'm not wrong Saw Mei Ren Yu there also..
Old 07-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post

so, did u get refund from her ?
Old 08-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster (P)

lolx didnt get a refund.... service was good actually
Old 09-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post

hi bro elvix,

indeed....a very traumatised experience for you....me been there a countless times but never encounter before....but mostly is "Near Missed Checking" by "Pulley"...

If the "Pulley" keeps checking this area and CV will become a Dead Village (DV) one day.....

No Ladyboy lover, No Business, No Nasi lemak, No Pub, No etc....eventually will become a DEAD Village....in time to come...

signoff
Dead Village Popiah
Old 12-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

rick69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does anyone have xuer er's contact. Care to PM me?
Has always wanted to try her after seeing so many good comments on her.
Thanks in advance.
Old 15-07-2008, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
tohjo77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Folks,

I have a 19 yo pre-op Chinese ladyboy at CV to share...looking to exchange for other pre-op contacts...thanks! Pls PM me with contacts to exchange.
Old 23-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so glad I've managed to find Liping and boy~ she looked so much hotter this time round... hope I can see her tonight again... :Hopeful:

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 26-07-2008, 03:53 AM
Samster

conqueror69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been there many times, didn't know that it was so dangerous
Old 01-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Canon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Elvix,
I kenna the same kind of experience that you did last year...most traumatizing.

But this was at Desker Rd, inside the house. Just took off my pants and was looking forward to trying this good-looking LB when suddenly heard loud shouting and banging downstairs...WTF!!! Kenna raid.

In a blink of an eye...she was gone and I was left standing there still clutching on to my pants....now seems funny but then, almost fainted!!!

They eventually broke their way in after cutting the lock downstairs. Since there was no where to run, I had to sheepishly come out of the room and SURRENDER lah!

Squatted outside the room like a freaking terrorist in Guantanamo Bay and had to turn in my ID. Then came all the threats that they'll inform my family, etc...sheesh!

Anyway, they were kind enough to let me off with a warning. Come to think of it, I've never gone back there again.

Oops...not exactly a CV issue but I thought I'd share my traumatizing experience to bros here...please don't flame me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1