The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
CM thread so quiet.......a lot of ninja stay here, only see see but always hide
You (and nteerak) are resident samurais. what Make things happen, or you under house arrest?
Old 21-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You (and nteerak) are resident samurais. what Make things happen, or you under house arrest?
Just meet few sbf bro who always read forum and also live in CM but not post anything.....the real ninja
Old 23-01-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jetset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since this thread has been so quiet lately, let me post a question to keep it running. As i noticed from my prior trip a nite spot at Santiham plaza called "walk Land". It looks like a club to me for the young local community. As no one has ever mentioned or given any review of this place, hence I did not venture in, just to avoid being in the wrong place. Any bros here can provide some insights on this place? Is it a normal club or some adult club?
Old 23-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset View Post
Since this thread has been so quiet lately, let me post a question to keep it running. As i noticed from my prior trip a nite spot at Santiham plaza called "walk Land". It looks like a club to me for the young local community. As no one has ever mentioned or given any review of this place, hence I did not venture in, just to avoid being in the wrong place. Any bros here can provide some insights on this place? Is it a normal club or some adult club?
As usual ninja will read but maybe not being there also so no reply.....next time you come again jio here to see any ninja want to join you to venture in and give a FR for the benefit of others
Old 23-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As i noticed from my prior trip a nite spot at Santiham plaza called "walk Land".
Its a place where fill with. "Wailun"ssss and gayssss

If you looking for dek sao for a fling, this is the place, however some place have been close for good.
Old 23-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,
I will be in cnx on 12 February to 16 th for a small fling b4 going to ub.
Will be staying in shangri la this time, hope to meet up with resident ninjas whilst I'm there.
Cheers and dobreply if you interested to meet up.
Thanks.
Old 23-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jetset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Its a place where fill with. "Wailun"ssss and gayssss

If you looking for dek sao for a fling, this is the place, however some place have been close for good.
What is "wailun" and "dek"?

From my observation, Walk Land only opens on some nites of the week.
Old 24-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Hi bros,
Will be staying in shangri la this time, hope to meet up with resident ninjas whilst I'm there.
Thanks.
Not sure will be in town or may go back sg few days during this time, let's see if around can meet up to la kopi
Old 24-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What is "wailun" and "dek"?

From my observation, Walk Land only opens on some nites of the week.
Wailun is teens dek sao is small girl.

Yup, I think sometimes even close without opening at all. Used to be a hip place once a upon a time.
Old 26-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Not sure will be in town or may go back sg few days during this time, let's see if around can meet up to la kopi
Hope you will be around.. Would like to hire a car for a one night trip to Mae sai and chiang rai. Good luck bro. Happy new year to all.
Old 27-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading through the post, i am still tempted to give either Violin, Cherry Bey or BJ KTV a try during my trip this week. Anybody have the Mamasan's contact number who does not carry a Chopper. Really scared of getting chopped left right center, taserred and then washing dishes after a visit to the KTV.

Will probably hop into Sugar Beat for a look see too..Any idea on the basic costings ?

Thanks in advance..
Old 02-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
agate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bj karaoke Mamasan name is Jin . Her no is 0877215684 . You tell the karaoke how much u want to spend before hand so won't be chop .
Old 03-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Welcome to Maya: Chiang Mai痴 Newest Mall.

http://www.chiangmaicitynews.com/news.php?id=3116
Old 03-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
After reading through the post, i am still tempted to give either Violin, Cherry Bey or BJ KTV a try during my trip this week. Anybody have the Mamasan's contact number who does not carry a Chopper. Really scared of getting chopped left right center, taserred and then washing dishes after a visit to the KTV.

Will probably hop into Sugar Beat for a look see too..Any idea on the basic costings ?
If that the case better don't go to KTVs. Stick to go go bars. Unless you can speak fluent Thai, or have a local friend together with you. If I pass you the mama contact, I think she will chop you harder since knowing you're not a thai.
For sugar beat, basic price for whisky apply, I can't remember how much is the LD for the coyoty. Should be less than 150 bht. Normally I will pay when the night end and share all the cost with my friends. Since everyone is accompany by coyoty, and they go by hr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Welcome to Maya: Chiang Mai’s Newest Mall.
Yup, it opened last one and half week ago, many SYT NA!! 5555
Old 06-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rogerdee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Hi bros,
Thanks.
I also looking for upscale hotel that is guest friendly and can bring nice looking UNI girls (not bar girls) in discreetly without the walk of shame ... lol ...

Is Shangri La a good choice?

Last time I stayed in that big hotel behind Robinsons Dept store ... it had entrances from shopping mall so easy to come and go discreetly ... but it is maybe 2 or 3 star ... not so impressive a hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1