The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I have not tried Amei too. As for Xuan Xuan, An Yi and Ki Ki, one visit is enough for me.

Must try Amei (even thu she is milf, but was told she has hot figure) when she return since she is the sexy & teasing type. She says she does not offer fj and she won't be returning to Sg soon. Maybe, she is also one visit is enough for me???
I bet when she return for one month, her booking will fill up super fast like Rayna lol. To me she’s not milf, hot figure with meat at the right places, super calm at times and super wild when deed starts 😏
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Adding on, there's xiaoyu who used to be a disciple of ling ling jie, at BK area in a spa setting.

And then there's Vera at FP area, but she might rtc soon if her pass isn't settled.

I've tried most of them other than Amy. So if you're looking for a syt who can do decent JG, Zara is your best bet. I do find Vera to be pretty decent looking and her JG is better though her sensual is vanilla to the extend of remaining clothed throughout.
Even though Vera's sensual is lacking, but the aftereffect of her JG gave me a few weeks of solid performance so I am still going back for my monthly maintenance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1